It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fesin: I'm going with "just minor changes in the background that we won't even notice".
I was right. Who would've thought? :D
Fesin: I was right. Who would've thought? :D
yeah yeah

here is your medal

once again proves that the dev team is shy to touch the mess that is the forum code

or maybe its behind a seal after infected by the great old ones and they need to sacrifice somebody
moonshineshadow: Says the guy who changed his avatar a few weeks ago from his normal ones to whatever you are now :P
I think it's the Johnnie Walker dude playing on a flute oO
BillyMaysFan59: Why are you IAmRacoonStar now? 0_o
moonshineshadow: Says the guy who changed his avatar a few weeks ago from his normal ones to whatever you are now :P
Oh get over it already :p
What a damp squib of an update. Still, they didn't tout it as anything meaningful, so I guess more fool us for reading our hopes into it.
BillyMaysFan59: Oh get over it already :p
You should have a talk with Stilton. He could tell you some tales about avatar changes ;-)
IAmSinistar: What a damp squib of an update. Still, they didn't tout it as anything meaningful, so I guess more fool us for reading our hopes into it.
yeah how dare we get our hopes up when gog pretends to listen to our grievances right ?
BillyMaysFan59: Oh get over it already :p
moonshineshadow: You should have a talk with Stilton. He could tell you some tales about avatar changes ;-)
Hmmmm haven't seen him for a while.

Also I really like the current Ian Anderson avatar I have now, so I probably won't change it again real soon...... probably :D
snowkatt: well that was a HUGE surprise sarcasm
I'd say that atleast GOG not breaking anything this time is certainly progress. ;)
stg83: I'd say that atleast GOG not breaking anything this time is certainly progress. ;)
dont get too excited yet
im sure something broke already we just havent noticed yet
snowkatt: yeah how dare we get our hopes up when gog pretends to listen to our grievances right ?
Well, in fairness to GOG, usually they post a different kind of announcement when they are preparing to release a change that "you all have been clamouring for" and which ultimately turns out that no-one wanted but GOG.
IAmSinistar: Well, in fairness to GOG, usually they post a different kind of announcement when they are preparing to release a change that "you all have been clamouring for" and which ultimately turns out that no-one wanted but GOG.
well we got one of those
chat blocks are coming back

in just 2 whole weeks ...whoo
IAmSinistar: Well, in fairness to GOG, usually they post a different kind of announcement when they are preparing to release a change that "you all have been clamouring for" and which ultimately turns out that no-one wanted but GOG.
snowkatt: well we got one of those

Whoo-Hoo
Ki11s0n3: Whoo-Hoo
just what we didnt want but gog really is listening to us
snowkatt: well we got one of those

Yay, putting back stuff that should never have been lost! No wonder they don't have resources to implement new changes.