It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trilarion: Unfortunately not. Has anything changed at all?
Nope, purely back-end maintenance.
CarrionCrow: Might do popcorn later. It's a pain in the ass eating that while typing. End up with synthetic butter all over the keys.
BKGaming: True... very true.
There's a tool for that...
IAmSinistar: I'm newer than indies? Crap, I guess I'm a mobile game. Or a streaming movie. :(
Time for you to leave. GOG no longer supports streaming movies.
Chamb: Maintenance is over - it went pretty smoothly, without any impact on the website.
Oh cool, no GOGbears at all.
Chamb: Maintenance is over - it went pretty smoothly, without any impact on the website.

Just for the record it was touching only our servers infrastructure, there were no changes to the code of the application at this time.
What was the purpose for this maintenance, if you don't mind me asking? I don't see anything changed.
BillyMaysFan59: What was the purpose for this maintenance, if you don't mind me asking? I don't see anything changed.
Hmmm, seems like we can finally access an unbundled game's storepage from our accounts.
BillyMaysFan59: What was the purpose for this maintenance, if you don't mind me asking? I don't see anything changed.
Grargar: Hmmm, seems like we can finally access an unbundled game's storepage from our accounts.
Took 'em long enough O.O
Grargar: Hmmm, seems like we can finally access an unbundled game's storepage from our accounts.
Really? This maintenance actually brought something nice, then.
real.geizterfahr: Time for you to leave. GOG no longer supports streaming movies.
That's more a reason to stay, given their catalogue of titles. ;)
real.geizterfahr: Time for you to leave. GOG no longer supports streaming movies.
IAmSinistar: That's more a reason to stay, given their catalogue of titles. ;)
Why are you IAmRacoonStar now? 0_o
I poisoned family, shot my neighbour and his dog and salvaged the car to save them from suffering.. Has it all been for nothing?
Post edited August 05, 2015 by mike_cesara
IAmSinistar: That's more a reason to stay, given their catalogue of titles. ;)
BillyMaysFan59: Why are you IAmRacoonStar now? 0_o
Says the guy who changed his avatar a few weeks ago from his normal ones to whatever you are now :P

Just for the record it was touching only our servers infrastructure, there were no changes to the code of the application at this time.
well that was a HUGE surprise sarcasm
BillyMaysFan59: Why are you IAmRacoonStar now? 0_o
It was in response to another member changing their name. I thought we'd team up for a bit before I haul the big metal deathmachine back out of the shed. :)
The GoGAtlas bear must put down the Earth and rest a bit, once in a while.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by phaolo