It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OdanUrr: It would be nice if we could filter out titles we already own.
221bBS: try
Barefoot Essentials

also try
Adalia Fundamentals

both works together
Thanks for the advice!
phaolo: Does anyone know if there will be different bundles each day?
blotunga: There seem to be no bundles like in previous years. Only fixed discounts for each discounted game.
Mm.. so in this sale it's basically useless to wait for them. Okk
ShadowAngel.207: And how do i get that free game?
You get an email with a code to redeem it.
HunchBluntley: Why no official sale announcement? Even if there's no rewards system (XP or otherwise) or whatever to explain, it's still weird to have major sale with no front page news item about it.
Because they never seem to bother posting (and perhaps even writing) news and announcements until well after people have taken notice of the sales/changes and started asking questions. Surely, by now you should have learnt not to expect them to change their ways. ;)
phaolo: Mm.. so in this sale it's basically useless to wait for them. Okk
It's a weird sale anyway. Caesar III has only 40% off, Zeus 70%, Pharaoh 75%.
I'm a bit disappointed with the sale (most of us used to freebies and expected deeper discounts for bundles), but there are still a lot of games available at very good prices. It just takes a while to digg them out ;)
Rebel Galaxy 70% off, also free with first purchase of anything, lol.
phaolo: Mm.. so in this sale it's basically useless to wait for them. Okk
Yes, seems like they go the same way as Valve on their sales: Drop everything on the first day and just let the sale go on, with no new daily deals, offer or bundles at all.
Otherwise, just as it was the previous years, there would be a message like "New deals in" with a timer
So, I payed some games with my wallet.

At the and of the operation, the page gave me an error.
Now I have all the game on my Library, I received the Mail, and I have only 0.XXX€ left on my Wallet; but when I go on "Orders and Settings": "Pending Order" " Not Payed yet"

And it's telling me that I have left to pay the entire price of the games, minus the 0.XXX€ that I still have on the Wallet, but, If' I click "Complete the Order" all the Games are marked as Owned.

Pretty sure is a temporary bug, but still, Im a little worried.
221bBS: Rebel Galaxy 70% off, also free with first purchase of anything, lol.
Yeah, so what happens if it's your first purchase? ;P
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
I really would like to get an understanding on that statement.
I made a purchase mostly to get the game but nothing new happened in my library.

Is that purchase referred to a whole bundle, perhaps?
Azmodanfury: I really would like to get an understanding on that statement.
I made a purchase mostly to get the game but nothing new happened in my library.

The blues said that there is a delay with the Rebel Galaxy keys. So you'll get the email. Eventually.

Nope.

Patience, my friend. :)

blotunga: The blues said that there is a delay with the Rebel Galaxy keys. So you'll get the email. Eventually.
Well I thank you for that. I've been searching on my own but didn't get to find a clue.
Much appreciated :)
ShadowAngel.207: Also the previous times there were Franchise Bundles with an additional discount over buying them separelty, that seems to be gone. In it's place i get lists from Gamestar, PC Games, Brugaar (magazines and youtubers) that all contain the same games and basically are just wishlists but not "Buy all those games, get a good price" or "pick # out of this for # discount".
I agree. I also miss those "real" bundles (with a bundle discount) and do not even look at these "celebrity" collections.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by eiii