It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDR13: Can someone clarify about getting Rebel Galaxy for free. Do they mean your first purchase of the summer sale? Or do they mean it's only for people purchasing from GOG for the very first time?
telemetrik: It's your first purchase of the summer sale. :)
When does the game get added? I just bought Shardlight, paid via Paypal, then when it returns you to the GOG site it threw up an error page. Shardlight was added to my account, but no Rebel Galaxy? Is there a normal delay in adding it (eg, at the end of the day) or is that a glitch?

Edit : Don't worry. I just realised you have to redeem it via an e-mailed link. It's not automatic.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by AB2012
IAmSinistar: Nice one! Been a while since I picked up a lot in a GOG sale, but this one has some great discounts. Here's my day one haul:

[...]
Caesar II
[...]
Ooh! That reminds me, I was gonna buy that first time it went on sale. I guess I don't need to look any further to see what I want to buy that'll get me Rebel Galaxy, then! (Though I'll probably still look further. :P )
telemetrik: Hey,

You might experience some slight delay with getting free "Rebel Galaxy" on your first purchase, we're working on it, you'll get your game soon! Super sorry about that.
I was allready about to ask ;-)
So i will get the game?
alrokersurprise: How do you get Rebel Galaxy for free? I just bought a game, and I don't see it anywhere.
See the post from the blue
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_summer_sale_2017/post147
alrokersurprise: How do you get Rebel Galaxy for free? I just bought a game, and I don't see it anywhere.
born3088: See the post from the blue
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_summer_sale_2017/post147
Ah, I see. Thanks.
telemetrik: Hey,

You might experience some slight delay with getting free "Rebel Galaxy" on your first purchase, we're working on it, you'll get your game soon! Super sorry about that.
canuma: I was allready about to ask ;-)
So i will get the game?
Yes you will.
It just takes time.
Seems GoG has a little hiccup. :D
OdanUrr: It would be nice if we could filter out titles we already own.
try
Barefoot Essentials

also try
Adalia Fundamentals

both works together
I just knocked a whole bunch of crap off my wishlist, without spending a cent. Great sale :)
I don't see my favorite stuff so i have to ask:
Will this sale have XP Free games? I mean will you add it later?

Please?
Does anyone know if there will be different bundles each day?
phaolo: Does anyone know if there will be different bundles each day?
There seem to be no bundles like in previous years. Only fixed discounts for each discounted game.
Been waiting for the sale to start to figure out if Wasteland 2 or Pillars Of Eternity would come around with affordable percentages. Neither one did so I instead just went for Dragon's Dogma and FTL (finally...). I think that will be it for this sale for me.

Now all that's left to do is put a little strain on GOG's servers while those 20 GB of Dragon's Dogma download. :D
vicklemos: *cracks knuckles*

OH BOY... 2 great fps titles, fun and unique. Chaser is a top 10 one for me, pretty close to Iron Storm and I kid you not. I say go for it! :)
Yeah, I discovered Chaser on GOG and it was a lot of fun! The maps were gigantic! It's a shame they'd never made a sequel.
eiii: There are quite some 90%+ deals to chose from, when you do not already own them all. ;)
Well for me the sale is a bust, i'm not one who wants 90% on everything and free games everywhere. But the last few sales with the "buy games to get free stuff" was nice and overall the offers were better.
There are only 7 games from my Wishlist on sale even. That is VERY disappointing.
Some games are even with a discount too expensive considering some where:
- Cheaper on Steam
- Free on Origin
- are so old that it's kinda greedy to charge a lot for it. There's a topic about Activision and honestly: A ancient, mediocre game like Caesar only gets 39% off? That's not a good offer. I would actually need that game to complete my Impressions city builder collection but not for that joke of a discount.
Why is Blackguards 50% off, the Special Edition 90%? Blackguards 2 is 85% off. Why does the older game in it's basic version gets a worse discount than the newer game?! That's not even logical.
Also the previous times there were Franchise Bundles with an additional discount over buying them separelty, that seems to be gone. In it's place i get lists from Gamestar, PC Games, Brugaar (magazines and youtubers) that all contain the same games and basically are just wishlists but not "Buy all those games, get a good price" or "pick # out of this for # discount".

Well, still, i managed to get some stuff:
Seven Kingdoms
Myst Masterpiece
Zork Anthology
Another World 20th Anniversary Edition
The 7th Guest
Powerslide

But as i said, it should've been much, much more. Summersale 2015 i bought nearly 100 games. Last year it was about 50-60. This year 6 because even with some games i'm looking it, i have a feeling that Steam will give me a better offer
Post edited June 06, 2017 by ShadowAngel.207
Ixamyakxim: Anyone else having issues with the front page loading? I can't see the images on the sale games (aside from the "highlighted deals") nor can I see the area where "News" is generally posted - just a blank space.

Glitch or just a bit of extra traffic?
Same for me. The sale categories cycle forever and do not load completely, causing a lot of load, making the browser almost unusable so that I have to close the front page immediately. But what do you expect, it's GOG and we have the start of a sale. ;)