It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

InkPanther: I know it's in Polish, but according to this news tomorrow (on Monday) starts a new sale. In general they claim that the most wishlisted games are going to be on sale and that users will get one of games from their wishlist for free.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_sale_2/post23

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_says_they_will_give_out_thousands_of_free_games_on_monday/post91
InkPanther: I know it's in Polish, but according to this news tomorrow (on Monday) starts a new sale. In general they claim that the most wishlisted games are going to be on sale and that users will get one of games from their wishlist for free.
Just quick question - sale will begin on 3p.m.?
BeatriceElysia: Just quick question - sale will begin on 3p.m.?
I honestly have no idea.
ciemnogrodzianin: We'll be granting thousands of wishes to active GOG.COM members on Monday, April 16. Awesome, right? We're not mind readers though, so, you know...[/i]
What does it mean to be "active"? Active on the GOG forum? Active buying stuff? Active playing games?
badon: ...
What does it mean to be "active"? Active on the GOG forum? Active buying stuff? Active playing games?
I wouldn't worry about it. If GOG are going to giveaway some keys, they'll either do it completely random, or free for all who redeem it, which usually lasts 24-48 hours.

Personally, I'm not expecting anything original from the coming sale, just another sale like all the others, not that there's anything wrong with that. People seem to be getting their hopes up, and they'll end up being disappointed.
badon: What does it mean to be "active"? Active on the GOG forum? Active buying stuff? Active playing games?
No idea. But I guess it's just for eliminating fake or newly created accounts with no real purchases...
OK, so post no. 1 updated with The Most Wanted Games Sale (150+ games discounted) started today April, 16th, at 15:00 CEST (13:00 UTC) and ending April, 23rd.
Attachments:
tmwgs.png (401 Kb)
I've seen better sales
giagha: ...
That's for sure. Some Weekly Sales were better this year (however it depends what exactly are you looking for).
But I suppose we should not expect anything spectacular before Summer Sale.
giagha: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: That's for sure. Some Weekly Sales were better this year (however it depends what exactly are you looking for).
But I suppose we should not expect anything spectacular before Summer Sale.
I have high hopes for the 2018 summer sale. Past summer sales have left a big imprint on all the past game sales statistics at sites like isthereanydeal.com. There are a lot of games I have that are from the middle or the end of a series, and I want to get the first games in the series before I start playing them and trimming my backlog.

Of course, like always:

Wishlist Paradise = Backlog Hell

So, my backlog might get bigger :)
Post edited April 22, 2018 by badon
I think you're right. As far as I remember the Summer Sale was quite nice. I have a lot of orders from June, especially crpgs from Spiderweb.
However the best sale was on Halloween. Starcrawlers as a bonus and a lot of great bundles with adventure games.

After that Winter Sale become nothing but great disappointment...
ciemnogrodzianin: I think you're right. As far as I remember the Summer Sale was quite nice. I have a lot of orders from June, especially crpgs from Spiderweb.
However the best sale was on Halloween. Starcrawlers as a bonus and a lot of great bundles with adventure games.

After that Winter Sale become nothing but great disappointment...
I didn't find GOG until November 2017, so I missed the Halloween sale. But, I don't like adventure games very much, so I guess it's OK if I missed that one. For me, the Winter sale was awesome and I bought tons of stuff. I hope the Summer sale is that good. I have a fat wishlist that needs exorcising.
Here's the point. The quality of a particular sale is often subjective and depends on your library. I love crpgs and there is a lot of amazing offers in current Most Wanted Sale - but I already have Baldurs, Icewinds and GoldBox classics, Bloodlines, Shadowruns and Vampire Masquerades. This makes the sale meh for me.
Yep it was disappointing for me too, but that's better for my wallet. The imminent Summer Sale will crush it badly...
I hope Daedalic will give us the same discounts as on Steam .

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/daedalic