It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: It kind of sounds like Joe's just reading off a list of my fake claims...
Lifthrasil: So we know if you claim any of these roles, it will be fake!
Well yeah, I'm not playing so any claim I made would be ;)
PoppyAppletree: So...just how many players are we having to fill all these roles? :P

I'm a Loud Conditional Naive Psychoanalyst Tyrannosaur.
Does the naive apply to the psychoanalysm or the tyrannosaury? Or both?

This is a semi-closed set-up. Not all these roles will appear in the game.
However there will be no roles in the game that haven't been listed.
Vitek:
HEY!
i am interested but am not too familiar with the game
d3adb01t: i am interested but am not too familiar with the game
Very fun game, here's a link for you:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1/post1
trentonlf: Very fun game, here's a link for you:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1/post1
i did play a version of it, but it was single player only
bler144: ...for Mayor?
Lifthrasil: No. For President.
Hmm...I dunno. I'm kind of busy these days.

adaliabooks: It kind of sounds like Joe's just reading off a list of my fake claims...
adalia's Greatest Hits

you get 10% of the proceeds of all sales.

JoeSapphire: This is a semi-closed set-up. Not all these roles will appear in the game.
So 23 roles with 9 qualifiers (10 if no-qualifier is possible), means 207 (230) possible claims, right?
Post edited August 05, 2018 by bler144
I don't see how there could be a single player [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)]mafia[/url]. Against bots? But I think the AI would have to be pretty darn good and at least turing complete to fool a human, wouldn't they? hmm, westworld! You've been there, haven't you! .... And played mafia with them?!? O.o

(incidently in a podcast about Artificial Intelligence, playing mafia was listed as one of the great still unreachable goals for AI now that it can play simple games like Chess and Go better than humans.)
https://imgflip.com/i/2fc24x
mchack: and at least turing complete
You mean pass a Turing test. Turing completeness is something different. ;)
Welcome d3adb01t!

I've added you to the list for the game, if there's anything you're not sure about you can send me a message, or put any questions here. There's plenty of friendly people hoping to help out.

One thing I'd like to make you aware of now; the game requires a commitment - it can take about a month at the outside to play, and you'd be expected to post in the game at least once every two days, but you'd benefit from being more active than that. If you're happy with that then yay.

JoeSapphire: This is a semi-closed set-up. Not all these roles will appear in the game.
bler144: So 23 roles with 9 qualifiers (10 if no-qualifier is possible), means 207 (230) possible claims, right?
No Qualifier is more common than Qualifier. I know it doesn't seem like many, but there's one more portion to be delivered tomorrow!
Some qualifiers are secret, too. So there's plenty of room for wild speculation! (within strict boundaries).
JoeSapphire: wild speculation! (within strict boundaries).
makes perfect sense.

So is..."regular" = vanilla?

Or just a characeter with a healthy, fibrous diet? In which case I guess we know what their night action is.
That's no problem. Playing the game is the best way to learn it. Welcome to the GOG-Forum-Mafia!
Lifthrasil: That's no problem. Playing the game is the best way to learn it. Welcome to the GOG-Forum-Mafia!
Indeed. If in doubt a new player should always just Vote Lifthrasil.
JoeSapphire: HEY!
Hi, what's up?