It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's getting late in the day, and the collective anger of the group is starting to boil over. The room is awash with angry voices and accusations, and the collective rage of the group seems to have settled onto a target.

"We know you're a toaster, just frakking admit it already!"

"I've told you, I'm Lieutenant Felix Gaeta! I worked with Dr Baltar on his Cylon detector. I can operate it to help you if you'll just give me a chance!"

"Why'd you kill Dr Baltar then?"

"I didn't kill him, I admired him!"

"Liar!"

Someone throws a mug at cristigale's head, then blows begin to fly. The mob hurls themselves at their victim like predatory beasts, pushing him down and savagely beating him.

As the din settles, cristigale's bloodied and battered corpse lies motionless on the ground, still-open eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Quick, search him! We might be able to find some information about the other ones."

In his pockets you find notes for possible improvements to the Cylon detector, as well as some personal scrawlings about Dr Baltar.

"His story checks out. Guess we had the wrong guy."

Silence takes hold as the realisation sets in that you have murdered an innocent man.

A lone voice pipes up towards the back.

"Is anyone else hungry?"

It is now Night 2, please refrain from posting until Day 3 has been announced. (Should cristigale wish to post a "bah", that's fine though.) As I'm aiming for a shorter Night phase to maintain the game's momentum, please submit any night actions to me by July 22 at 19:00 UTC. If you require an extension, please let me know.

---

trentonlf: -
cristigale: -
JoeSapphire: -
Lifthrasil: -
adaliabooks: -
SirPrimalform: -
bler144: -
yogsloth: -
ZFR: -
flubbucket: -
Damnation: -
elebutterfly: -
Post edited July 22, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
It's another grim morning as you return to the wardroom. Photos are being being passed around, seems there's been another murder. The room starts to buzz with comments as the photos circle the group.

"He was found in his quarters earlier. There was so much blood, we could barely identify him."

"Two in the front and six in the back...looks like someone really wanted him dead."

"Not the Chief!"

"He'll be missed."

"Now who's going to fix my Viper?"

flubbucket has been killed! He was Chief Galen Tyrol, Crew Regular (Vanilla Town).

It is now Day 3. The day will end on Thursday the 26th of July at 23:00 UTC. Please let me know if you require an extension.

---

Note: I messed up the flip order the other day, so thanks to anyone who noticed and opted not to post. :)

trentonlf: -
JoeSapphire: -
Lifthrasil: -
adaliabooks: -
Bookwyrm627: -
SirPrimalform: -
bler144: -
yogsloth: -
ZFR: -
flubbucket: -
Damnation: -
elebutterfly: -
Post edited July 23, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
First of all, please let me out of the brig. We are 3 town down already.

Unbrig ZFR.

Wait a minute...

Vote adaliabooks

Cool! The forum software automatically detects when you're in the brig and unbolds your votes. You should totally get in the brig and try it sometime.
I agree with ZFR and the first thing we need to do is unbrig him. I still say he’s town and there’s no reason to leave him in the brig.

Unbrig ZFR
Vote Lifthrasil

I agree with cristi and I think Lift is scum. His tunneling of Hyper is what I see a scum Lift doing, and when no one else would bite he stops and never even pushes yogs when he replaces Hyper. If Lift really felt Hyper was scum then he would have been pushing yogs just as hard as he did Hyper.
ZFR: First of all, please let me out of the brig. We are 3 town down already.

Unbrig ZFR.

Wait a minute...

Vote adaliabooks

Cool! The forum software automatically detects when you're in the brig and unbolds your votes. You should totally get in the brig and try it sometime.
Unbrig ZFR

I haven't heard from Bookwyrm but he was supposed to be available again yesterday, I've messaged him to see what's up but I'll keep playing until I hear otherwise.

Scum presumably thought flub had a PR after all. Nice of them to tidy up that lose end for us, but a curious choice for NK.
Why take someone with a reasonable amount of suspicion off the table?
There are at least a couple of players with a decent town cred who could have been knocked off like Vitek N1, were they not because they're actually scum?
Why not hit SPF? With cristi flipping town his role does look less likely to be town aligned too.

I know I come out of cristi's lynch looking pretty bad, and I fully expect to be under heavy scrutiny today, but all I can say is that I legitimately thought she was scum.
My next choice would be Lift, as he pushed for her wagon just as much as I did if not more, though I also have my suspicions that scum may have been staying there hand and letting us do their dirty work for them.

Unfortunately at some point (probably soon) Bookwyrm will be taking back over and that's going to muddy the waters of this slot a little, but please look beyond that at the bigger picture of what's going on.
Heh, nice work flub with the head fake ;)

I'm most curious to hear from SPF on housekeeping.

Live people from cristi's wagon: lift / books/ ele / damn / SirP / trent
Live not on cristi: bler, yogs, joe, zfr

For me cristi's flip points to GF role in play extremely likely. flub's flip makes me more inclined to believe SPF.

From that POV the flub NK is curious. Gotta think about that.

adaliabooks: Unfortunately at some point (probably soon) Bookwyrm will be taking back over and that's going to muddy the waters of this slot a little, but please look beyond that at the bigger picture of what's going on.
Why do you think your slot particularly looks pretty bad compared to others? Outside of anything I said.

Esp if you're town look at the list above - what does that tell you? If you're town, who did you look at overnight and what do you take from that?

If you are toasty, who would you hypothetically be toasty with, in that mix?
bler144: Why do you think your slot particularly looks pretty bad compared to others? Outside of anything I said.

Esp if you're town look at the list above - what does that tell you? If you're town, who did you look at overnight and what do you take from that?

If you are toasty, who would you hypothetically be toasty with, in that mix?
I don't think I look particularly bad, I just think Bookwyrm taking over again is going to confuse things further for you all.
To be honest I was assuming Bookwyrm would be back now and I was no longer needed so I did little thinking about the game over night beyond writing some notes for Bookwyrm.

I am town and honestly I'm not sure what it tells me. I'm leaning heavily towards ZFR being town, which means two of the main wagons D1 were town, does that makes SPF any more likely to be scum as the third wagon? Probably not.
Could there be scum on cristi's wagon? Of course, but they could just as easily be town who misread her as I did.

I'm probably most suspicious of those who didn't vote cristi day 1, though I realise that includes me (although Bookwyrm was voting cristi before switching to SPF), which would be damn, ele and lift.
trentonlf: Vote Lifthrasil

I agree with cristi and I think Lift is scum. His tunneling of Hyper is what I see a scum Lift doing, and when no one else would bite he stops and never even pushes yogs when he replaces Hyper. If Lift really felt Hyper was scum then he would have been pushing yogs just as hard as he did Hyper.
...interesting.

So, I know you don't know this, but I'm town. You have ZFR as firm town. You have scum!Lift attacking town!HSLoth in this scenario.

Is Joe (or I?) mafia here, or do you think all mafia piled on cristi's wagon? It has to be one of those three options in your proposed POV:
scum!Lift + scum!bler
scum!Lift + scum!Joe or
scum!Lift + 2+ buddies all on cristi.

I know the first to be false, the last one is fairly unlikely, the middle one is meh. Though after re-reading Joe I was a bit too hard on adalia there, but...gun to my head Joe is still more likely town than not.

Ergo I tend to think town!Lift for now.
bler144: Ergo I tend to think town!Lift for now.
So you think ZFR is town too? How about unbrigging him then?
bler144: Ergo I tend to think town!Lift for now.
ZFR: So you think ZFR is town too? How about unbrigging him then?
Lol

;)

I probably will but don't see a rush, in much the same way I didn't rush to put you in the brig D2 even though I think I said I would. I have a theory as to what's going on, but until everyone's present, none of it's consolidated.

Out of curiosity, if you do get unbrigged are you actually voting adalia or was that just a theatrical prop?

If you are voting him, why?
And if it's a prop, why that prop?
bler144: Out of curiosity, if you do get unbrigged are you actually voting adalia or was that just a theatrical prop?

If you are voting him, why?
And if it's a prop, why that prop?
Unless I hear something different, yes. For the same reasons I voted him D2.
EBWOP - I should say some things feel pretty consolidated, there's just some other pieces I'd like to see tested.

ZFR: For the same reasons I voted him D2.
It's not D2 anymore, and we've had cristi/flub town flips since then. Please refresh my memory as to your D2 stance.

For all your rage at me D1 for being friendly, do you have any concern trent is pocketing you?
SirPrimalform - who did you block last night?
Hey everyone, Sunday is a full family day for me - I'll be back and in the swing of things Monday morning.
adaliabooks: I haven't heard from Bookwyrm but he was supposed to be available again yesterday, I've messaged him to see what's up but I'll keep playing until I hear otherwise.
I waffled some on whether to post this here, in the sign up thread, or just to keep it to PM. Finally decided here is the best choice.

I owe Poppy and (especially) Adalia an apology; I neglected to formally inform them that I'm home again. I'm checking with Poppy and Adalia, but I assume I'll be picking up control of the Book slot as of Daybreak of Day 3 (now). As such, Adalia should probably stop posting until that is formally decided. I do appreciate him being pro-active even though he was lacking updated information on my return.

Assuming I am indeed back in control, I'll be working on reading the whole of Day 2, so please forgive me for being behind the times during the early parts of Day 3. We just got back from a week of cabin-in-the-woods, landing at midnight between Friday and Saturday. RL continues during the day, and I chose to devote my limited personal time last night toward some video games just for me.

A big Thanks for covering the slot for me, Adalia!