It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Fair enough.

Also funny to be back in the land where people are concerned about hammering - as if that's a bad thing in a Day phase that lasts for weeks.

@cristi

Hey Mrs. Columbo, where ya at?
cristigale: Hey, yogs! Great to see you in the game. And good to see trent back.

You should know that if I was fake claiming, I would pick something better than this.

@trent - I didn't want to claim D1 because it reveals not only my role but that there is a cop in play.

Tomorrow, please look harder at Lift, he is scum.

I also think there is scum in adalia/damnation (although not likely both)

My town reads are still the same.
If you flip town or scum my top suspect for scum is most certainly Lift. His interaction with Hyper really felt off. I think a scum Lift pushes too hard to look Town, and that’s what he was doing with Hyper. Anything else you want to say? Do you want more time to answer more questions from others?
cristigale: Hey, yogs! Great to see you in the game. And good to see trent back.

You should know that if I was fake claiming, I would pick something better than this.

@trent - I didn't want to claim D1 because it reveals not only my role but that there is a cop in play.

Tomorrow, please look harder at Lift, he is scum.

I also think there is scum in adalia/damnation (although not likely both)

My town reads are still the same.
trentonlf: If you flip town or scum my top suspect for scum is most certainly Lift. His interaction with Hyper really felt off. I think a scum Lift pushes too hard to look Town, and that’s what he was doing with Hyper. Anything else you want to say? Do you want more time to answer more questions from others?
Personally, no, I don't think it makes a difference at this point. But if anyone has anything they want answered, please let me know.

I am traveling home tomorrow. I will try to check before I leave, but after that I won't be back until about 1 hour before EOD.

Oh...actually, one....my comment on adalia/Damnation is not just about their back and forth. I think the back and forth makes it unlikely they are W/W. I don't like how either attempted to discredit my claim - both felt wolfy.
cristigale: Personally, no, I don't think it makes a difference at this point. But if anyone has anything they want answered, please let me know.

I am traveling home tomorrow. I will try to check before I leave, but after that I won't be back until about 1 hour before EOD.

Oh...actually, one....my comment on adalia/Damnation is not just about their back and forth. I think the back and forth makes it unlikely they are W/W. I don't like how either attempted to discredit my claim - both felt wolfy.
What's your thought on SirPrimalform and Joe?
cristigale: Personally, no, I don't think it makes a difference at this point. But if anyone has anything they want answered, please let me know.

trentonlf: What's your thought on SirPrimalform and Joe?
I've liked Joe, but as I said to adalia, I haven't looked that hard at him. Being unfamiliar with his play, he is the first person in my town pile I would reconsider.

SirPrimalform - I believed him...but yogs might be right. I still think the claim should self-resolve. If we get one or two scum flips and the names are Cylons in the series....SirPrimalform is probably town. If the opposite happens (scum flips with a character name that is 'good; in the show), his claim looks more suspicious.
cristigale: I've liked Joe, but as I said to adalia, I haven't looked that hard at him. Being unfamiliar with his play, he is the first person in my town pile I would reconsider.

SirPrimalform - I believed him...but yogs might be right. I still think the claim should self-resolve. If we get one or two scum flips and the names are Cylons in the series....SirPrimalform is probably town. If the opposite happens (scum flips with a character name that is 'good; in the show), his claim looks more suspicious.
Thank you for your responses. I will get up in about 61/2 hours and will hammer at that time unless someone asks me to wait.
BTW, my last sentence wasn't why SPF self-resolves, I already addressed that. But a scum-flip or two might provide a hint of how the mod chose to assign alignment. Not a sure thing either way, more of an all-things-being-equal tie breaker.
cristigale: I've liked Joe, but as I said to adalia, I h
aven't looked that hard at him. Being unfamiliar with his play, he is the first person in my town pile I would reconsider.

trentonlf: Thank you for your responses. I will get up in about 61/2 hours and will hammer at that time unless someone asks me to wait.
If there are any important questions, I probably won't see them until about 8 hours from now.
cristigale: If there are any important questions, I probably won't see them until about 8 hours from now.
I will give it 11 hours or so then. Be safe on your trip home.
trentonlf: If you flip town or scum my top suspect for scum is most certainly Lift. His interaction with Hyper really felt off. I think a scum Lift pushes too hard to look Town, and that’s what he was doing with Hyper. Anything else you want to say? Do you want more time to answer more questions from others?
This to me is one of the main benefits of a cristi lynch. I came into D2 convinced cristi and Lift were buddies, if cristi isni scum I think Lift likely is. If he's bussing her he's done a really good job of it and I think we can afford to ignore him for another day if we get a scum lynch today.
bler144: But, alas, the licorice hat was for HSL, not cristi. I made no hat-related promises regarding cristi that I can recall, but if I'm mistaken please feel free to show otherwise.
I hope that hat eating extends now to yogsloth. (i.e. the HSL slot) And I hope you're already weaving your edible hat!

JoeSapphire: oh he makes trent change his mind he's yogsloth
oh he explains what his acronyms mean he's yogloth
oh he'll lead us all to our death and we'll love it,
murder us in our beds, we'll love it,
hooray hooray hooray
we love it we love it it's yogsloth
Thanks. Now I have that tune stuck in my head. :-)

I agree that should cristi turn out to be town after all, we need to get ZFR out of the brig tomorrow.

Other than that I haven't anything new to add and I'm travelling today. So I don't know if I can check in before the deadline. If everything goes according to plan, then I'll be home before the deadline. But if there are some delays, then not. So, see you later or on the next Day. Depending on how my flight goes.
There's been no important questions. I'm so tempted to drop the final vote. But Trenton's been so looking forward to it.

Hum. Quick once-over:

Cristi - Not really worth saying, but I RECKON she's telling the truth, but I'm keen to see if I'm wrong.
ZFR - I believe his claim, town.
Flubbucket - Lurking a lot. Bad play whatever his role.
Adalia - Hm, the only thing I can recall is calling me "the better flubbucket" and not liking me not changing my vote. I think they're fair points and I like adalia for that.
Bler - Has been off my scumdar until very recently, and now everything he does looks suspect.
Yogsloth - Excellent play so far, hasn't set a foot wrong. Scum.
Ele - I've been hoping she's scum, but now I'm not so sure. I think she's playing true to character.
Lifthrasil - Popular opinion seems to be that he's scum, and I can get behind that, but I have no original ideas on the matter sorry.
Trenton - I enjoy his love for yogsloth. The change of stance on brigging ZFR was very interesting and I don't know if it's particularly indicative of anything... but could it be? I'm inclined to think town.
SirP - Tricky claim, I think we're all on the same page where that's concerned.

and I forgot Damnation! Been very quiet...

Damnation - been very quiet. Enjoyably hot-headed. I'm leaning town (is that a complete reverse on what I said about him last time?)

basically I DON'T KNOW I'M CRAP AT THIS SORRY xxx

Looking forward to cristi gee's flip.
Day 2 will end in 10 hours.

Ish.
Nothing new... Good luck town.

Final thing, cause I don't think I mentioned it... Thought vanilla claim for the president was a bit strange... But also don't know how long she lasts in the series... Her time seemed short. ZFR should have been resolved. Not an immediate focus... Probably town if SPF is scum (hard to imagine 2 scum wagons eod 1).
cristigale: Nothing new... Good luck town.

Final thing, cause I don't think I mentioned it... Thought vanilla claim for the president was a bit strange... But also don't know how long she lasts in the series... Her time seemed short. ZFR should have been resolved. Not an immediate focus... Probably town if SPF is scum (hard to imagine 2 scum wagons eod 1).
She lasts till the end of the series.

Since it seems cristi has left for home and no one is asking her any questions,

Vote cristigale
End of Day 2 vote count.

Lynch:

cristigale - 6 (Lifthrasil, adaliaBookwyrms, elebutterfly, Damnation, SirPrimalform, trentonlf)
adaliaBookwyrms - 2 (cristigale, bler144)
SirPrimalform - 2 (flubbucket, yogsloth)

Brigged: ZFR

cristigale has been lynched! She was Felix Gaeta, Crew Lieutenant (Town Deputy).

It is now Twilight. You may continue posting until the Night phase is announced.

(I'll give you an hour or so. Once I've got onto my PC to ping everyone, anyway.)

trentonlf: -
cristigale: -
JoeSapphire: -
Lifthrasil: -
adaliabooks: -
SirPrimalform: -
bler144: -
yogsloth: -
ZFR: -
flubbucket: -
Damnation: -
elebutterfly: -