It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Okay well I'm at L2 so as promised, my Role claim. Town Doctor, I get to protect 1 player each night.

I was going to protect FrostburnPhoenix as Masons sound like the best role but because it's been pointed out he hasn't been verified, maybe Joe or detective_razza as he also claimed a role I believe
PookaMustard: Hmm, this sounds like something.

Are you able to self-protect?
Nope. 3rd time of replying to this
supplementscene: Okay well I'm at L2 so as promised, my Role claim. Town Doctor, I get to protect 1 player each night.
Vitek: THIS IS LIE.
No sir it is not. If you lynch me you can find out I do not fib
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WAS A PAGE 9?
There is new page!
ok. L-1
supplementscene: BREADCRUMB If I get night killed tonight, lynch any of them on Day 2, especially Pooka
So, scene, you can't self-protect, but if I'm reading this breadcrumb right, you're implying there's a chance you won't get night killed...because you could self-protect, right? Or am I not reading this right?

I was going to protect FrostburnPhoenix as Masons sound like the best role but because it's been pointed out he hasn't been verified, maybe Joe or detective_razza as he also claimed a role I believe
DkKobaPL: Who the fuck cares what you claim, stop.voting frost who.is obvtown and vote lift.
interesting take on the situation there
JoeSapphire: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WAS A PAGE 9?
dedo, can I strangle Joe pretty please? just this once?
supplementscene: BREADCRUMB If I get night killed tonight, lynch any of them on Day 2, especially Pooka
PookaMustard: So, scene, you can't self-protect, but if I'm reading this breadcrumb right, you're implying there's a chance you won't get night killed...because you could self-protect, right? Or am I not reading this right?
I just thought you were a viable target when I show up town
PookaMustard: So, scene, you can't self-protect, but if I'm reading this breadcrumb right, you're implying there's a chance you won't get night killed...because you could self-protect, right? Or am I not reading this right?
Seriously, why the fuck are you doing this?

PookaMustard: dedo, can I strangle Joe pretty please? just this once?
I haven't seen it until I posted, either.

supplementscene: Nope. 3rd time of replying to this No sir it is not. If you lynch me you can find out I do not fib
Unfortunately for you, I know it s not truth.
supplementscene: It's a pre-move like in Chess
Yes, but mafia doesn't work like that.
One of my favorite songs is Strigătul Ciocanei by romaNecredinciosu

DkKobaPL: Who the fuck cares what you claim, stop.voting frost who.is obvtown and vote lift.
Who the fuck cares about Lift with 30 to go before Night and NL in sight? Vote the fuck scene.
Vitek: Seriously, why the fuck are you doing this?
Isn't it obvious? I want to know if I'm mislynching a Townie. The least I could do was a consistency check on scene, yes? It's like, his role, and he "breadcrumbed" about it earlier.

So far I'm not convinced.
I dont consolidated onto townreads. Tough luck

We're on evens, so we can play this way.
Vitek: Seriously, why the fuck are you doing this?
is scene a doctor or no?
PookaMustard: Isn't it obvious? I want to know if I'm mislynching a Townie. The least I could do was a consistency check on scene, yes? It's like, his role, and he "breadcrumbed" about it earlier.

So far I'm not convinced.
Do you understand who profits most from that knowledge about doctor?