It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i can’t believe you were so quick to jump on the razza wagon, joe *smh* :’))
the ultimate betrayal-
JoeSapphire: yup okay

unvote detective_razza

pretty confident this is town razza. It's kinda obvious DK is just being playful, but I realised I shouldn't give scum!razza a reason not to feel pressure here.

I don't know what fish might find amusing about it, but me; I found the bravado and the ridiculousness funny.
Are you fine with consequenes it had?
JoeSapphire: yup okay

unvote detective_razza

pretty confident this is town razza. It's kinda obvious DK is just being playful, but I realised I shouldn't give scum!razza a reason not to feel pressure here.

I don't know what fish might find amusing about it, but me; I found the bravado and the ridiculousness funny.
Vitek: Are you fine with consequenes it had?
not feeling super good about myself but it was late at night wcyd. It could have been worse. Are you scum?
have people actually experienced daycops on this forum? It was an obvious joke lmao to get pressure. The reaction was kinda towny so vote:joe
JoeSapphire: not feeling super good about myself but it was late at night wcyd. It could have been worse. Are you scum?
Unfortunately not. I would love to be your buddy. :-/
Lifthrasil: Are you against exiting RVS? If so, why? It's a goofy, pointless exercise at the start of the game, when there is nothing better to do. But why prolong it, just because some people lurk? Do you see any benefit of a longer RVS stage for Town? Or do you just want to postpone real discussions as far as possible, because you want Town to have less time for real discussions?
Microfish_1: > Are you against exiting RVS? If so, why? It's a goofy, pointless exercise at the start of the game, when there is nothing better to do.
Noo, not exactly. But it results in a friendlier game because this is when jokes are allowed that wouldn't be later on. I am in favor of letting RVS run 4-48 hours after the start of the game before someone grabs the gavel and proclaims, "let us commence with the commencing."

> But why prolong it, just because some people lurk?
Because I know how difficult or maybe frustrating it is to show up late and have everyone else scum hunting before you've a chance to hang up your hat, pull out a chair, sit down, crack open your can of pepsi, say, "hi", etc. I don't propose this phase continues after everyone ahs shown up. It's more like being courteous and not stampeding the just-arrived person. once 48 hours has passed, their absence is outside the usual rules and therefore on them.

> Do you see any benefit of a longer RVS stage for Town?
No. The only possible benefit is to the game--not ticking off players who have committed their time to being here, and who might be discouraged if they never have a chance to joke before scum-hunting (or hiding) in earnest.
OK. Fair enough.Those are actually good reasons.

detective_razza: i have arrived on the thread, hello everyone old and new B)
DkKoba1: i daycopped this post and it came back red

vote: detective_razza

the longer this game goes the more i am approaching a scumlean on joe btw.
Are you seriously claiming Day-Cop?

DkKoba1: have people actually experienced daycops on this forum? It was an obvious joke lmao to get pressure. The reaction was kinda towny so vote:joe
OK. Apparently it was a joke? If so, it was a very bad one. A false claim is a serious thing, since it is a lie. And I like the tenet 'lynch all liars'. Town should never lie, if they can avoid it at all. Usually it's not in the interest of Town to muddy the waters. Also, scum have to lie, sooner or later. So if Town agree to behave and not lie, lying becomes a sure scum tell.

Long explanation short: this false claim as a 'joke' makes you look very scummy! You're not exactly a newbie, are you? So, before I cast my next vote, one question: is it customary to lie as Town where you come from?
Unvote razza

For now.
Ambiti0nZ hasn't showed up. Why? Dedo's OP--even Scene's Post 5 "First" was 2 days ago now.

detective_razza: “B)” is my favourite emoticon, aka, the sunglasses emoji- please don’t tell me y’all are gonna read into my emoticons :’))

also this is my second game so lol yeah i don’t benefit from the day one no-vote
Fair, I just didn't recognize it. To Be Honest, I didn't pay attention to Last Game (not even enough to remember who the players were).

I can see this as Town Lift right now.
Catventurer: I don't see how anyone can reliably tell what role anyone else has on day one, and that's where my sticking point has always been.
You might be surprised! To be fair, I'm not sure you'd see it on this forum, but there are people out there in the great world beyond who are pretty good at scum hunting even on day one.

Catventurer: What I said that I really hate far more than anything else is when someone appears to be making a consistent effort with every single post to not participate in any sense. You get no feeling for who they are, not even in any sort of generalized sense. In the prior game, I think I also referred to this as "I'm going to take my ball and not go home." Babark gave me that feeling in the prior game to the extent that I did seriously vote for him at one point and only withdrew that vote because someone else said that he fell under new player courtesy. In comparison, Ambiti0nZ in that game only looked like he was struggling to keep up with things due to his traveling situation.
so when you said you don't like this kind of vote it was a vote with no information, rather than joke-vote or what-i-have-just-decided-to-call Salutation Vote (sv)? (as in, using a vote to say 'hallo frend')

supplementscene: Voting for yourself to build an early wagon on yourself seemed frankly strange. Either you're a Townee giving up or Mafia trying to deflect or invoke pity by voting for yourself. I lean that it was more of a town reaction but it's hard to gauge.
Catventurer: I had counted three votes against me - you, frost, dkkoba. (see post #34) I was 100% convinced that there was zero chance of me still being alive by breakfast the next morning regardless of what I did. My time zone does put me behind everyone else to varying degrees.

The fact that I am still alive is only proof of what I said about being wrong.
I'm rarely wrong like normal people.
When I'm wrong about something, I achieve epic levels of wrongness.
lol. :D
It's unusual for a single vote wagon to run uninterrupted

Catv's response makes me think town. Hum. It feels like a morbid "I have been voted a few times I am lunch woe woe." rather than an aggrieved "I have been voted a few times I am lunch damn damn."
Yes it was the way he blamed himself - makes me think town. I'm trying to word it but whatever I think you get it.
Catv town.

Lifthrasil: Long explanation short: this false claim as a 'joke' makes you look very scummy! You're not exactly a newbie, are you? So, before I cast my next vote, one question: is it customary to lie as Town where you come from?
lift no!

FrostburnPhoenix: Unvote razza

For now.
What was the contradiction in catv's post from last game? What do you make of today's response?

I'm not CONvinced by vitek...
I lie as town because a) most scum players don't know how to react to it and b) trust tells are cringe

The claim was obviously a joke though so lol

I have a new scumread im going to reveal later
FrostburnPhoenix: Unvote razza

For now.
JoeSapphire: What was the contradiction in catv's post from last game? What do you make of today's response?
He seemed 100% for RVS last game but seems ~80% against it now. Because of his more recent post and the fact that we seem to run at completely opposite frequencies I am currently inclined to believe that he is town.

I Really don't like DkKoba saying his post was an obvious joke and a lie at the same time. His previous activity looks rather scummy as well, but I think I'll wait for now.
a) they/them if you please
B)why are you speaking about me in the 3rd person?
C)which posts are scummy
D)what are your 3 strongest townreads
DkKoba1: a)
B)
C)
D)
I still have stuff to talk about but instead I'm wasting some precious few moments just pointing out that if zfr was here he'd have something amusing to say about this inconsistency. Personally I approve.
Lifthrasil: And I like the tenet 'lynch all liars'.
Time to bring out the popcorn.

There's no meta on Koba I could reliably check save for going onto Mafia Universe, and if I somehow find the threads with them, translate it from the MU culture to our local culture. You know, stuff like "most votes gets lynched" means everyone approaches a vote differently to here.

What I can deduce is that Koba is much more than what the eyes see right now. Unfortunately that means Koba's maneuver is equally likely as scum or as town. Openly admitting you were lying is the kind of thing I'd expect a gutsy player to pull off on D1, but it's NAI - high risk, high reward for either faction.
Try mafiascum