It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: Unless that's exactly what he WANTS you to think, and he secretly plans to reveal himself at 2v1!

I mean, if Trent actually decloaks as IC later, what are we going to do? Call him a scummy liar?
Lifthrasil: And why, exactly, did you have to call attention to this possibility?
Because the image of Trent suddenly sweeping off his cloak and twirling his Good Guy Mustache (totally different from Evil Guy Mustache) was a very amusing mental image, and if Trent is indeed vanilla town like he soft-claimed, then maybe I can plant that little seed of doubt to re-expand the IC's hiding places.

After all, maybe I'm the IC and I want to be around long enough to twirl MY Good Guy Mustache. Or maybe I'm saying that to make scum wonder if I'm the IC so scum NK me instead of the IC. Or maybe I'm saying that because I want you to think I think blah blah blah. :P
Half a second after I posted, I realized I forgot to attach the perfect picture to my previous post.
Attachments:
trentonlf: I see my requests from everyone to please give me their top two scum choices and why was ignored by most
Oh, I missed that bit.

My top case for scum is GH. Generally speaking he feels off compared to his usual self, and he's still my vote for it. And that's all I have on my hands, really, I don't even have a second suspect.

On the other hand, I have a strong feel towards Lift being Towny. His mannerisms just feel like Town Lift to me. nmillar is lean Town, but I'll note his postings still have the potential to come from scum, but so far I'm liking it.

Regarding ZFR's words being gospel, I only focused on them in the context of the circumstances regarding his kill. Otherwise he is pretty much not here with us and his info will go outdated pretty soon. And even his circumstances gave me nothing certain to work with.

@nmillar also Microfish saying he lacks consistency as Town is something he did in a prior game. Someone noticed it too, then we lynched him for it, and he ended up...Town. Yeah, you can't have it with these classical tells here. It just doesn't work, or else GH would be scum every single time.

"Merry Christmas you filthy animal!" - Johnny, Home Alone 2, 1992. Yes, I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas, in May, you filthy animals.
blotunga: Not sure if I'm letting myself being buddied up, but nmillar is finally making some sense here in his past couple of posts.

vote GymHenson

That's a second L-2 if I'm not mistaken.
Looking back at this, I find the timing quite interesting. GymHenson is based in the US (not sure exactly what time zone), but he's obviously gone to sleep. Is this vote deliberately timed to reduce the amount of time for discussion when GymHenson wakes up?

Might be nothing in it, particularly as GymHenson was active shortly before this vote, but may be noteworthy nonetheless.
I haven't really thought about the timezone, I needed to make up my mind. I think he has ample time to defend himself.
blotunga: I haven't really thought about the timezone, I needed to make up my mind. I think he has ample time to defend himself.
But leaves less time for discussion after he does. On the flip side, GymHenson may well be aware of being at L-2 already, and buying himself time.
trentonlf: I see my requests from everyone to please give me their top two scum choices and why was ignored by most
Sorry, I missed that. Well the reasons aren't super-strong, but I could see myself voting for GH or you.
nmillar: Good catch by GymHenson on Lifthrasil's unvote of ZFR (I'd also missed Pookina's unvote).
Out of habit, ever since lift's one accidental hammer in the one game(i forget if it was truly accidental or not now...would have to look back, and also remember which game it was) I have started to on/off watch Lift for such things in future games.

nmillar: Bookwyrm627 joins myself and GymHenson in the "not forming my own opinions" club.
Well I do form SOME opinions.....thing is they're seemingly more wrong than right, so I tend to defer to the more experienced players(especially when ones become confirmed town like ZFR in this game) a bit more.

nmillar: So, despite GymHenson noticing that Lifthrasil unvoted ZFR after Pookina had already done so (town points to Pookina for that action), he still gains more scum points for having the opposite opinion to everyone else that's weighed in regarding day chat.
Oh, I also think day chat is a boon to scum......just that if I was on the scum team (imo) it wouldn't help much, as when I have been scum I either: sometimes forgot to use scum chat, wasn't on enough when my scum mate was on, didn't use the chat very effectively when I did remember to use it in a number of cases.

nmillar: I already had you as leaning scum, and that opinion hasn't changed, hence "unmoved".
Thanks for the clarification(and sorry for dumbly not getting what you meant).

nmillar: Oh, GymHenson ... what is the point of this?

GymHenson: That aside, a bit of musing and a question: if there were two scum factions in a game(i mean in general) and they didn't know each others members, then they would be somewhat blind in a way, wouldn't they?
That bit above was just me musing a bit and asking that so I could learn more about the game(how it works and could work) in general....in part so I could maybe learn a thing or two.
(in that case asking if it were possible to have blind scum teams)

nmillar: Based on the above, the most likely team are Bookwyrm627 and Microfish_1. Cue someone accusing me of contradicting myself, as I've previously stated that I look at individuals rather than a team, but I'm actually naming them individually as my most likely rather than any interactions between them.
Tbh I am still interested in voting Book....if they got a wagon built on them i'd gladly switch. Why? I explain more after I reply to the rest of your posts here...look towards the bottom.

nmillar: FlockeSchnee votes no lynch. Scum points.
Iirc Flock is easily swayed by "veteran player ides", and as such he might've been convinced ZFR's math was also sound.....I think such voting is more NAI, as such.

nmillar: Neutral: Catte, FlockeSchnee / trentonlf (though dislike both voting no lynch on D1)
Leaning Scum: GymHenson, Microfish_1, Bookwyrm627
Strong Scum: nobody
Note: I also wanted a NL at some point...though I didn't vote for one specifically.

nmillar: Actually, you gained a few town points for your opposition to no lynch on D1. Not moving my vote at the moment in any case, until GymHenson makes an appearance with his claim.
I already claimed on D1....vanilla town.

+++

That said, to you and all: I ask to be allowed to finish replying to all old posts here before anyone thinks of hammering, if everyone agrees that is to be my fate today(d2).

+++

nmillar: Looking back at this, I find the timing quite interesting. GymHenson is based in the US (not sure exactly what time zone), but he's obviously gone to sleep. Is this vote deliberately timed to reduce the amount of time for discussion when GymHenson wakes up?

Might be nothing in it, particularly as GymHenson was active shortly before this vote, but may be noteworthy nonetheless.
I am on a rotating schedule.....I wake up and go to sleep at varying times as the IRL days go by. Currently getting up after 2PM est or so and going to bed after 4AM est or so these days...though that will likely change in several IRL days again.

nmillar: But leaves less time for discussion after he does. On the flip side, GymHenson may well be aware of being at L-2 already, and buying himself time.
I was asleep until a half hour ago, and just saw the thread had replies 10 minutes ago.

+++

Ok now for my wrap up reply for all this(this is to Nmillar, but others might also want to read this bit): All this analysis/stuff you did with your last several posts & then "defending me"(might be incorrect term to use) here so I could get a chance to speak & etc etc.....to me this is starting to make me lean you a bit more town.

Of course you seem to usually focus on me a good deal when town!you suspects me(going by that one prior game where you did so and you were town), and you might be scum...hard to tell.

As such, I am willing to vote book if you can get a wagon going. Obviously won't vote myself or hammer myself, but if I do get lynched a request(if you're town, Nmillar): find the scum team and do us proud, eh?
(also if you're town you'd likely make a better go of it than I could, so if you're town i'd rather you survive and not be lynched and take the lynch myself)
Pookina: Is not something he made up on a whim: that's really HIS prior experience with daychat. If you refer to the Shining game, where he and I were the mafiosi, there were times when I needed his input on a matter but I simply couldn't find him online. AFAIK there were even times he was posting in the thread while I was like "oh gemrunner where are you?". So I don't think his opinion about daychat is anything more than NAI.

Hey, do you know what's even better about GH's daychat opinion? It's based off his experience using daychat...ON DISCORD. He didn't have a quicktopic, he had real-time scumchat, and yet couldn't use it to its fullest extent.
Further info to add to this....my under utilization of the scum chat then was based on several factors: sometimes I was asleep at the time, sometimes I forgot(yes, even when I was posting to the mafia game thread), and sometimes I was too "unmotivated"(mental states IRL, etc) to open the scum chat.

I remember that.....when I had the "oh so brilliant" idea to advise you to hammer yourself.
(i'm truly sorry about advising you to do that back then, btw)

Pookina: Yeah, you can't have it with these classical tells here. It just doesn't work, or else GH would be scum every single time.
If I were scum every time, i'd curse the gods of fate for handing me such bad cards.

Pookina: "Merry Christmas you filthy animal!" - Johnny, Home Alone 2, 1992. Yes, I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas, in May, you filthy animals.
It's christmas......again?!? - Timmy's Parents, Fairly OddParents
Lifthrasil: As nmillar observed, this is in principle a main part of my suspicion. Nmillar seems to just repeat what others have written and go along with it. But in this case you have been corrected further below.
With the walls of text replies NMillar just made, giving their thoughts and etc....lean them the same now or no? And if no, how has your lean of them changed?

Lifthrasil: And why, exactly, did you have to call attention to this possibility?
Crazy GH idea: Maybe Book is scum and is trying to find the IC before they claim so they can NK them before they get the temporary bulletproof(i believe that's what it was called) thing?

More probable idea: Or maybe it was just silly posting?
B-b-b-b-bump

"No. I am your father." -Darth Vader, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, 1980
Thanks Pookz
+++++++++++

trentonlf: To all, I think Nmillar is a bad lynch and I have no interest in voting him.
Not even to avoid a NL?
(I ask in part as iirc you are against NLs)

trentonlf: Also, why do so many people keep referring to something ZFR said or theorized like it's gospel when he's not here to agree or possibly change his position on?
(for me)Because it isn't a read/lean on someone, but based on math he did on the game...which he's usually good at & (if my understanding of it is right) which wouldn't change much(if at all) as time went by, as it's(afaik) based on things like initial player count/scum and town ratio/etc.

trentonlf: As of right now I would gladly lynch anyone except nmillar or Bookwyrm, and that's because my gut tells me that they are town.
So who do you suggest then? I'd gladly vote near anyone else today, beyond myself(for obvious reasons) and perhaps Lift(I am giving him a pass for D2 out of sympathy for the IRL he had earlier on).
Bookwyrm627: (Of course, if he's scum, then his pseudo-vanilla claim doesn't mean anything either; the number of places IC could be hiding isn't reduced.)
Bookwyrm627: Because the image of Trent suddenly sweeping off his cloak and twirling his Good Guy Mustache (totally different from Evil Guy Mustache) was a very amusing mental image, and if Trent is indeed vanilla town like he soft-claimed, then maybe I can plant that little seed of doubt to re-expand the IC's hiding places.
You make some good points with the two quoted bits above.

Bookwyrm627: After all, maybe I'm the IC and I want to be around long enough to twirl MY Good Guy Mustache. Or maybe I'm saying that to make scum wonder if I'm the IC so scum NK me instead of the IC. Or maybe I'm saying that because I want you to think I think blah blah blah. :P
And maybe I'M IC and.....oh *starts to chuckle* who am I kidding......everyone knows if I was IC i'd likely have claimed or cRuMBed by now.

Btw: nice pic choice in the other post (437) you made.

+++

To all:

Done for now...won't be up for the deadline UNLESS I take a nap between now and then...which I might do.....but if not, then i'll say this: vote as your hearts/minds dictate, and best of luck to us all.
Micro has been missing for days. I have a sad, for I would like to see more of him.

Catte and Trent are sitting on their votes. I wonder which way they'll come down when the chips have to come down.
GymHenson: Thanks Pookz
+++++++++++

Not even to avoid a NL?
(I ask in part as iirc you are against NLs)

(for me)Because it isn't a read/lean on someone, but based on math he did on the game...which he's usually good at & (if my understanding of it is right) which wouldn't change much(if at all) as time went by, as it's(afaik) based on things like initial player count/scum and town ratio/etc.

So who do you suggest then? I'd gladly vote near anyone else today, beyond myself(for obvious reasons) and perhaps Lift(I am giving him a pass for D2 out of sympathy for the IRL he had earlier on).
If I believe someone does not stand a decent chance of being scum I will not vote them, and as of right now Nmillar and Bookwyrm fall into that category for me so I guess if it came down to voting one of them or another lynch not happening I would probably be ridiculed and lynched the next day because I wouldn't vote.

Here's what ZFR's theories never take into account, the human factor. He is probably very accurate in his raw data and how it should work out in the end, but that does not include any actions someone does or something someone says that could sway things. As I have said on so many occasions this is not a game of math it's a game of deception and basing so much on math is a mistake IMO. Does the math help in certain situations, for sure, but it should not be the main reason for votes or claims.

My thoughts from going back over things lean toward Lift and Blotunga, and that's again more my gut than anything specific (other than Blotunga's weird comment at the very beginning implying that he knew Catte was not scum, and that could be construed as him joking around). Don't thing a Chinese Fire Drill is what we need now though and I have a bad feeling the lynch will be either you or Nmillar. Not voting Nmillar and not a big fan of voting you, but I will vote you to prevent a no lynch.

Bookwyrm627: Micro has been missing for days. I have a sad, for I would like to see more of him.

Catte and Trent are sitting on their votes. I wonder which way they'll come down when the chips have to come down.
Well I've already stated I don't want to vote Nmillar so if I have to choose between him or GH I will be voting GH. What are your thoughts on Lift and Blotunga?