It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: Rush to vote at end of day.

Ya don't say.

I've never seen such a thing in all my born days.

Thanks for the heads up there paaaaardner.
We've had it before, but in the last game it was particularly bad.....people not coming online till a few hours before deadline and not much posting between start and end of "day".

Also in case you hadn't noticed, I worry/obsess a lot in general....not just in mafia games.
(of course yes, that doesn't prove i'm town, so feel free to take that with a grain of salt as with everything I say)

++++++++++

(need bump)
Lifthrasil: ...
ZFR: Thanks for the unintentional bump.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread the question. I thought it would you prefer "prefer a rush to build a wagon & lynch with little time left" or "forcing a claim early".

So to answer your question, of course I prefer building wagons early so as not to leave it to the last minute. I said that already. It doesn't mean we should build wagons to get claims.
How did you do the edit without an edit sign?
ZFR: EDIT: Sorry, I misread the question. I thought it would you prefer "prefer a rush to build a wagon & lynch with little time left" or "forcing a claim early".

So to answer your question, of course I prefer building wagons early so as not to leave it to the last minute. I said that already. It doesn't mean we should build wagons to get claims.
Sorry for not being clear....I am not trying to force claims or want to....I just want us to pick someone early enough so we can change course if need be.

And part of getting people close to lynch usually involves them claiming so....of course there'd be claims in such a scenario.
ZFR: Thanks for the unintentional bump.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread the question. I thought it would you prefer "prefer a rush to build a wagon & lynch with little time left" or "forcing a claim early".

Korotan: How did you do the edit without an edit sign?
When you do a new post start it with EBWOP. That means Edit By Way Of Post
Korotan: How did you do the edit without an edit sign?
trentonlf: When you do a new post start it with EBWOP. That means Edit By Way Of Post
Ah something new learned again. Or learned something old? Because I found out right now, I forgot how to quote oneself.
trentonlf: I read the OP twice when the game started, and missed both times that Micro wasn’t playing. I also missed both times the link Lift had for possible roles in the game. Noticed those two things after it was pointed out to me that Micro wasn’t playing and I read the OP again. No telling what else I’ve missed, so your assumption that I didn’t read the OP is wrong.
Sorry if my assumption was wrong.....it's just we have so little to go on(that I can pick up on, I mean), and atm i'm clutching at a small handful of straws...i.e. clues/"clues".

(That said, it's just your word and you're not confirmed town.....so I still have to weigh it with that in mind...of course atm I lean you mostly neutral, in case you were curious)
trentonlf: I read the OP twice when the game started, and missed both times that Micro wasn’t playing. I also missed both times the link Lift had for possible roles in the game. Noticed those two things after it was pointed out to me that Micro wasn’t playing and I read the OP again. No telling what else I’ve missed, so your assumption that I didn’t read the OP is wrong.
GymHenson: Sorry if my assumption was wrong.....it's just we have so little to go on(that I can pick up on, I mean), and atm i'm clutching at a small handful of straws...i.e. clues/"clues".

(That said, it's just your word and you're not confirmed town.....so I still have to weigh it with that in mind...of course atm I lean you mostly neutral, in case you were curious)
Because you just talk about Neutral. How is actually the faction distribution if there are not only house and scum but Neutral too?
flubbucket: Rush to vote at end of day.

Ya don't say.

I've never seen such a thing in all my born days.

Thanks for the heads up there paaaaardner.

Are you referring to Vitek claiming to be town or something else??
Korotan: My english skill test whas so lala so I can only say it again more clearly.
Because he whas so eager to post first lynch vote my feeling would be, that he is either scum or an oracle.
But as I said before. It is very weak so it has as much weight as a feather.
No worries.

I thought I had missed something obvious.
Engerek01: ..
And what are your thoughts on ZFR, blotunga, and GH?
Korotan: Because you just talk about Neutral. How is actually the faction distribution if there are not only house and scum but Neutral too?
Sorry for not being more clear with what I meant.....by neutral I didn't mean another faction....by neutral I mean people I don't know whether to lean more town or scum at the moment.

Those types I don't know whether to lean a good amount towards town or scum I lean as neutral....as in I don't know which way to lean them. :)
*Face palm* I accidentally hit reply instead of cutting the quote to Engerek so that response should have been at the end of this post.

GymHenson: Sorry if my assumption was wrong.....it's just we have so little to go on(that I can pick up on, I mean), and atm i'm clutching at a small handful of straws...i.e. clues/"clues".

Meh, I don't worry about how I appear to others. I just want to get responses out of people so I can get a feel of who's lying, being opportunistic, or telling the truth. I often get it wrong on who's doing what, but that's how I play the game.

To be honest I'm more concerned right now about the people who are being quiet more than the vocal ones. Joe, Catte, and Enger mainly and to some extent Pooka. Scum often on Day 1 don't have to do much but let Town rip themselves apart as they sit back and throw some comments out every now and then to look involved.

my name is vaughlte catte: ....
Feeling better, what are your thoughts on ZFR, GH, and blotunga?

JoeSapphire: ....
Same to you, what are your thoughts on ZFR, blotunga, and GH?
trentonlf: Meh, I don't worry about how I appear to others. I just want to get responses out of people so I can get a feel of who's lying, being opportunistic, or telling the truth. I often get it wrong on who's doing what, but that's how I play the game.
I get it wrong a bunch too...still it is fun to plat regardless. :)

trentonlf: To be honest I'm more concerned right now about the people who are being quiet more than the vocal ones. Joe, Catte, and Enger mainly and to some extent Pooka. Scum often on Day 1 don't have to do much but let Town rip themselves apart as they sit back and throw some comments out every now and then to look involved.
Well Engerek is the one who thought this was a roleplay, so they might be overwhelmed(tbh if true I hope they don't sub out and give it the full go, as I like their roleplay).

As for the others: They have played many games so it's more odd for them I think.
(Though of course Engerek could have gotten pegged as scum...it is possible)

----

BTW, what are your thoughts on the two others who I think/feel didn't read the OP post?
trentonlf: To be honest I'm more concerned right now about the people who are being quiet more than the vocal ones. Joe, Catte, and Enger mainly and to some extent Pooka. Scum often on Day 1 don't have to do much but let Town rip themselves apart as they sit back and throw some comments out every now and then to look involved.
I do have a feeling it might be the case here with me and zfr.
Heated town vs town.
Especially after he reconsidered :)

I should use smilies more often. The Lamist remark was also half joking, people shouldn't read too much into it.

What I don't like is GH again coming with ideas about claims. I think we had some of those in past games from him, not sure if AI.

Also his and pooka's vote might've been a bit opportunistic. For sure at some point I'd take a closer look.

I agree with you about the lurkers, I'd like a bit more activity (and meaningful one) from them.
blotunga: What I don't like is GH again coming with ideas about claims. I think we had some of those in past games from him, not sure if AI.
It was more a call to make sure we get a wagon built up with time to spare to change course if need be.....claims are just a side aspect of that, as usually claims come when players are brought close to lynch.

(Of course i'm not confirmed town, so take that how you will)

blotunga: I agree with you about the lurkers, I'd like a bit more activity (and meaningful one) from them.
Tbh as long as Engerek votes and plays the game i'm ok with it(seeing as they might not know how to play the game properly atm)...that said, a bit of analysis from all of them or at least a list of their leans would be nice.
Korotan: Because you just talk about Neutral. How is actually the faction distribution if there are not only house and scum but Neutral too?
GymHenson: Sorry for not being more clear with what I meant.....by neutral I didn't mean another faction....by neutral I mean people I don't know whether to lean more town or scum at the moment.

Those types I don't know whether to lean a good amount towards town or scum I lean as neutral....as in I don't know which way to lean them. :)
So there are no neutral roles? Because I read about them in the Sign Up post.