It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: So I was right? It's you and ZFR.
LASER97: Did you even read the OP?
No, I have now. You just shot a town player, largely down to OMGUS
What was your role?
LASER97: What was your role?
Vanilla
supplementscene: No, I have now. You just shot a town player, largely down to OMGUS
Well that remains to be scene (ho ho). The kill hasn't actually gone through yet, it's possible LASER isn't really the day-vig and is just joking. You also might be scum and just 'maintaining the mystery'.
Alright Scene is confirmed town. Just had to make sure.
ZFR: As SPF said, the lawyer comparison doesn't apply. No one will go "Oh my God! He lied while being Mafia last time! I'll never believe a word he says again." You are expected too forge the evidence... er lie in Mafia. It's part of the game.
Yeah, I feel really stupid now.

Anyway it's time to poke Laser and Scene for the answers, maybe interact a bit with Miss Lonzi and start compiling my thoughts (I want them to be as easy to understand as possible). The Day's end is nigh.

@Laser
@Scene
Would you please reply to me.
LASER97: Alright Scene is confirmed town. Just had to make sure.
You were bluffing? I don't think we can call it conclusive. I know that if I'm mafia I generally don't spill the beans if I'm lynched. I protest my innocence until the flip. If scene also does that then this was meaningless.
His reaction seemed genuine to me, but anything is possible I guess. I'm considering him town for now.
what the fuck

So, dear Laser. Do you know that you could fake this interaction with scene, right? The fake day kill with him and him claiming "Vanilla." I really really really really really don't like that you faked a vig shot. If I were the vig, you'd be shot.

Also to Cadaver, it's that he, completely unprompted, claimed Town. He wasn't in any pressure to claim being Town, he was actually well off, but out of nowhere, he just does it. That's my problem with Micro.

And Lonzi, in case you read me Townclearing Lift, I explained it in a previous post, but him voting me for making the "townie mafioso" joke claim is a lot like Town Lift voting Agent in a previous game, in which the latter kept claiming different roles throughout Day 1.
LASER97: Did you even read the OP?
supplementscene: No, I have now. You just shot a town player, largely down to OMGUS
LASER97: His reaction seemed genuine to me, but anything is possible I guess. I'm considering him town for now.
So you were faking that day shot, there was no actual killing and no PM from OP? You've asked Scene if he saw the actual PM from OP and he answered "No, I have now" and all that should mean that both of you are or Town alignment, is that right?

Because I just have absolutely no idea what just happened. Was there PM from OP or not? I think I am at a loss here.
LASER97: His reaction seemed genuine to me, but anything is possible I guess. I'm considering him town for now.
That was fake?

No offense, but that's one of the most moronic plays I've seen, especially coming from someone who was claimed last game to be versed with Mafia policies.

Did you not think what might happen if the real vig sees it and outs himself by counterclaiming, or more likely, vigging you in turn. Because lynch all liars and all that?

You've also helped the Mafia a lot in another way. I'll mention how post-game, on the off chance they haven't spotted it themselves.

And all that for nothing. scene kept the pretence of being Town when he was scum even after being hammered during Joe's Capt Sapphire game.

And, if scene is Town, you just gave Mafia one less target to NK.

Sheesh. This coming from "Policy-lych left, policy lynch right" Shining zazak.

This deserves a policy lynch.
Cadaver747: So you were faking that day shot, there was no actual killing and no PM from OP? You've asked Scene if he saw the actual PM from OP and he answered "No, I have now" and all that should mean that both of you are or Town alignment, is that right?

Because I just have absolutely no idea what just happened. Was there PM from OP or not? I think I am at a loss here.
It was scene not realising there was a day-vig in the game, LASER telling him to read the OP and finally scene saying that he now realised what LASER's shot meant. We're not talking about people receiving a PM from the OP, but rather the fact that every role PM is posted in the OP for everyone to see.
ZFR: This deserves a policy lynch.
I can't agree more. This doesn't help Town AT ALL, brought so much confusion and opened up a window for future abuse. And what Laser has done looks extremely scummy, at least for me!

SirPrimalform: It was scene not realising there was a day-vig in the game, LASER telling him to read the OP and finally scene saying that he now realised what LASER's shot meant. We're not talking about people receiving a PM from the OP, but rather the fact that every role PM is posted in the OP for everyone to see.
The main rules on Post #1 I get it. What is PM then, for some reason I thought it's Private Message.
I'm not going to deny that it was a pretty anti-town move. Or that I deserve to be policy lynched...

I saw it happen in another game before and it caught scum, so I always wanted to copy it. I knew Scene had a history of accidentally revealing his mafia role twice, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity. For what it's worth, I do believe he is town.
LASER97: I knew Scene had a history of accidentally revealing his mafia role twice,
What?