It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, not even a chance to defend myself?
nmillar: Wow, not even a chance to defend myself?
It was alarmingly quick, I'll give you that. In the unlikely event that you're town, do you have any final thoughts?
wow. didn't see pookas post. I would have waited for nmillar to have a say but I guess I accidentally hammered. We shall see what we see though.
I was going to either vote NMillar or LolChan. If I ghet NKd whoever is left I recommend going next after LolChan....just a head's up as it is now end of "day" and I cannot reply to the other posts most likely before Joe comes in.

(I also suspect SPF a bit but I don't think scum would be so visible...take that for what it's worth. I will also try to reply to the other posts before 'day' ends but who knows if I can make it.)

MOD: If it's ok don't end the day until I read through the final posts.
SirPrimalform: Replacement isn't used as a punishment, that's just when someone has to drop out. When a rule is badly or repeatedly broken, the character itself is usually removed from the game - that's a modkill. It's at Joe's discretion, but I think it's safe to say Joe has been presented with quite a dilemma because a modkill at this stage would drastically alter the course of the game.

And I wasn't expecting him to have seen it last night, I wasn't saying it was conspicuous that he hadn't said anything yet, it would just become conspicuous if he didn't say anything ever.
Which is part of why I still suspect LolChan....especially given LolChan's quick hammer of NMillar. If NMillar flips town LolChan is next, I think.
========================================

nmillar: As of right now, only GameRager is confirmed as town.

SPF: Drawing attention to a breach of the rules in an attempt to remove town via mod kill?

LOLChan: Genuine claim?

Pooka: Gone very quiet again while everyone else fights things out.
Either SPF or LolChan is my next target(if I live through the "night") for those reasons and more. Also sorry you got lynched without me being able to ask people to wait for you to defend yourself first(if you are town).
==================================

SirPrimalform: Shall we keep the mass claim going? It would appear GR skipped over the discussion about the importance of the order and didn't offer any suggestions. Pity seeing as he's our only completely confirmed town.
I am a relatively new player to mafia games so I didn't want to try to suggest something that might not be ideal.
==================================

PookaMustard: I'm personally betting on one of nmillar or SPF being the lone mafioso. nmillar doesn't sound sincere, while SPF is certainly skilled enough to drive a game by himself. I'm leaning more on nmillar; but given that we're most certainly dealing with one mafioso, one can be lynched today, if the game doesn't end by then, lynch the other tomorrow.
Sounds good.....as long as one is scum. If LolChan lied about their role and is scum then I guess we're S.O.L.?
=================================

LOLChan: RFG was not specifically mentioned in my PR.
That is odd.

LOLChan: I agree. With pooka and GR cleared there are really only two possibility’s at this point, SPF or nmillar. I say we lynch nmillar first. If he is town we can check on SPF in the next phase.

vote nmillar
Unless you are the last scum and trying to win the game. This is also suspicious that you hammered so quickly without giving NMillar a chance to speak one last time in defense or for me to weigh in.

Hmm, what to do when/if I get back the next "day".
===================================

LOLChan: wow. didn't see pookas post. I would have waited for nmillar to have a say but I guess I accidentally hammered. We shall see what we see though.
Accidentally Hammered? Are you saying you accidentally typed in and bolded your vote and hit reply/send? That is very very odd.
=======================================
=======================================
Now up to date: Good luck everyone and I hope to see y'all the next "day".
======================================
Huh, Joe did not end the Day, and nmillar didn't come forward with any final thoughts. This is giving me some hope that we have indeed nailed the scum.
PookaMustard: Huh, Joe did not end the Day, and nmillar didn't come forward with any final thoughts. This is giving me some hope that we have indeed nailed the scum.
Sorry, went and did other things last night since I'd been hammered so quickly. As for final thoughts, it's a bit difficult. Scum are obviously going to take out LOLChan to prevent there being any further information, so it's up to GameRager to decide between you and SPF.

I would suggest that LOLChan tracks SPF. If they do survive the night (unlikely), then the final scum person is 100% confirmed either way.
nmillar: I would suggest that LOLChan tracks SPF. If they do survive the night (unlikely), then the final scum person is 100% confirmed either way.
Yeah, this is the obvious thing to do really. The only complication would be if LOLchan is actually scum, that quickhammer was kind of suspect.
JoeSapphirePerson was signed in when posted
10-25-2019
09:52 AM ET (US)
hi - I've got internet troubles at home, could somebody apologse in the game thread for me? I'm currently unable to log in to gog.
blotunga: JoeSapphirePerson was signed in when posted
10-25-2019
09:52 AM ET (US)
hi - I've got internet troubles at home, could somebody apologse in the game thread for me? I'm currently unable to log in to gog.
I just came here to report the same thing.
VOTE COUNT

3 - nmillar --- SirPrimalform, PookaMustard, LOLchan,

0 - SirPrimalform ---
0 - GameRager ---
0 - PookaMustard ---
0 - LOLchan ---

Not Voting: GameRager, nmillar,

nmillar is eliminated.

The Zel Maturin took slow strides to stand before Papa Gede. They stared into one another's masks for a few moments. In the long stillness the crackling flame, the rustling leaves, the creaking branches seemed more tangible, more present. Could we hear the rara drums? Were they just a breath away, as they had been before?

The Zel Marurin reached out his hands to Papa Gede's skull mask, but Papa Gede suddenly swerved away.
"Oh!" He taunted, and laughed a mocking laugh.

The Zel Maturin looked back to the rest of us, and we looked between ourselves. We didn't feel panic now, but we felt dread. We felt the weight of existing in this world, and it seemed to smother something of our souls.

Zel Maturin's hands reached out again and in a flash Papa Gede gripped them tight. Slowly pulling Zel Maturin's hands to the sides of his mask, Papa Gede spoke to us.

He asked us didn't we know how the story goes? The lies are exposed, the liars brought to justice, the corruption extinguished... but they always just come back. There's always a new liar to take over. St Michael defeats the Zel Maturin, but the black devil revives them all. Bawon Samdi's zonbi throw off their chains and beat him to the ground, but here's a new Bawon Samdi ready to lead the dance. Chaloska is torn apart for his evil, but someone else takes his place, smiling, promising hope, laughing with us. Laughing with you.

Zel Maturin gripped Papa Gede's mask, and pulled his head off.

The headless skeletal body flung it's arms out and took an elaborate bow.

With a bound it vanished, its bouncing skull head following, into the darkness of the trees. But it's final, mocking question lingered with us.

How can we ever hope to make a difference?

nmillar has been eliminated. He was Papa Gede, Regular of Kalunga

We had been so foolish, and many us had paid the price for it. The Lwa will help those who ask them to, but they will harm as well. We knew this. But still we came to interfere, when we knew nothing.

Still, I had hoped to find an answer to my question: When will my poor country; which has seen such struggle, won such battles, witnessed so much evil; when will its suffering - and the suffering of so many others whose stories share so much similarity - when will suffering at the hands of corrupt power end?

Papa Gede answered with another question. Maybe there is no answer...

Game Over. Congratulations Team Haitians, you made the pwen, and some of you survived to learn from it.
gg

I finally won a non-Lift game.
Congratulations, town players. It was a very interesting game.

Extra congrats to GameRager for finally staying alive til the end.
ZFR: I finally won a non-Lift game.
not really, :-)

It's been me posting from Joe's account the whole time.
ZFR: I finally won a non-Lift game.
JoeSapphire: not really, :-)

It's been me posting from Joe's account the whole time.
How about posting those mafia chat links instead?