It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Right, caught up. Nmillar (for very reluctantly hammering trent) and RFG (for immediately jumping on nmillar when I pointed out his reluctance to lynch trent) are my primary suspects, but I could get behind a pooka lynch (not voting at all).

blotunga: SPF's hairbrained theory
This typo actually makes it more accurate.
With time running shortish I guess I'd better move my vote so that pooka actually feels the pressure.

Vote pooka
SirPrimalform: With time running shortish I guess I'd better move my vote so that pooka actually feels the pressure.

Vote pooka
And if pooka flips town, nmillar would be my next suspect. I have the impression, that nmillar just goes along agreeing to what one of us suggests.

@Pooka: you wanted a mass claim. Now you're the lead suspect. How about claiming now, even though you're not at L-1 yet? I know, that's not traditional, but it would save time, since I expect that you will be brought to L-1 sooner or later.
Lifthrasil: I have the impression, that nmillar just goes along agreeing to what one of us suggests.
I disagree.
Lifthrasil: I have the impression, that nmillar just goes along agreeing to what one of us suggests.
nmillar: I disagree.
Phew, well that was easy to clear up!
Pooka, just after agentcarr and trent turned on each other:

PookaMustard: This game is ridiculous as it is. First we start in a thread, post a couple posts there then abandoned ship to a new thread. Once there, we find out that dedo and Micro have dropped out, and it just so happens that one of them probably was scum (allegedly dedo according to agent), so we soon find out that it's very likely alignments were reshuffled but the roles were kept (unconfirmed), and then agent comes out and says he ousted himself in one of the first few posts, that he was switched (he doesn't say if town or neutral), and that his scumteam when he was scum was dedo and trent.

This game is amazing for all the wrong reasons. Above all, I'm not sure if I want to go for trent or for agent. Both look bad.
Possibly the dilemma of one who has just been turned into scum and is suddenly presented with their buddies trying to bus one another?
SirPrimalform: Phew, well that was easy to clear up!
I thought you might like that. :)

I'm still in favour of lynching either GameRager or blotunga. As mentioned previously, the worst case scenario if they are telling the truth is that we're left with 5 town (1 possibly confirmed if a confirmed Mason survives the night) and 1 scum going into day 4.

If we mis-lynch one of the others, we're potentially a town PR down, and we could be 4 town and 2 scum (if the Mason claim is false) in day 4.

The possibility of lynching "not scum" that Lithrasil mentioned earlier is irrelevant, as that could happen regardless of who gets lynched.

Looking at the numbers, lynching one of the claimed Masons is the most sensible option, as it leave us in the best "worse case scenario", and would eliminate the confusion around their behaviour / claims, so less distraction on day 4.
Ok. In that case you've got to be Town, of course. Or do you disagree with that? ;-)
Lifthrasil: Ok. In that case you've got to be Town, of course. Or do you disagree with that? ;-)
Is this a trick question?
SirPrimalform: Possibly the dilemma of one who has just been turned into scum and is suddenly presented with their buddies trying to bus one another?
Didn't I point out another post that looked like that?
RedFireGaming: Didn't I point out another post that looked like that?
Maybe you did? Are you complaining of me of stealing your thunder or just agreeing with me in a weird way? :P
Come on peeps, we have about 20 hours left!
Let's poke'a Pooka.

PookaMustard: ...
Pooka, do you have anything to say?
RedFireGaming: Didn't I point out another post that looked like that?
SirPrimalform: Maybe you did? Are you complaining of me of stealing your thunder or just agreeing with me in a weird way? :P
Agreeing with you in a weird way, while pointing out that the post you cited wasn't the only case.
nmillar: As I've stated previously, LOLchan and Pooka are my primary suspects, mainly for lurkiness.
If pooka will post her thoughts then she might seem less scum. or pooka is scum and might be posting less to avoid a slip up while town is looking at the wrong people.