It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar: Okay, so have you explicitly been told that you're both town? This being a Joe game, I wouldn't be so sure ...

http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Mason
Yes, I'm pretty sure he's the same alignment as me, despite the flavor, and since there is only one scum left, let's move to a different topic...
blotunga: let's move to a different topic...
You seem so eager to not have to answer any questions. More details! What is your name, what is your role name? What exact mason variant are you?
SirPrimalform: You seem so eager to not have to answer any questions. More details! What is your name, what is your role name? What exact mason variant are you?
Haitian Mason. And I'm sure town. Not sure if my name is any help, but it's Letitia Jorssend. I'm sure GameRager will confirm my story when he gets online.
SirPrimalform: You seem so eager to not have to answer any questions. More details! What is your name, what is your role name? What exact mason variant are you?
blotunga: Haitian Mason. And I'm sure town. Not sure if my name is any help, but it's Letitia Jorssend. I'm sure GameRager will confirm my story when he gets online.
It feels like you're dodging my questions, but maybe I just didn't ask clearly enough. There are a few mason variants, how exactly does your role work?
SirPrimalform: It feels like you're dodging my questions, but maybe I just didn't ask clearly enough. There are a few mason variants, how exactly does your role work?
I know that GameRager has the same alignment. That's it, there is nothing else. Also maybe it's not wise to share names, in Joe's last game it almost helped scum, but what's done is done.
This seems to explain pretty well why blotunga was reluctant to talk about his role (since he can't prove it without his mason buddy), and why he thought revealing it at the last moment was a good idea, or even on Day 4 (even if he died, his flip would say a lot, with GameRager then claiming Mason). It also explains why he knows only about GameRager but not anyone else.

From the patterns we're seeing, "Haitians" are the Town while "Kalunga" are the scum, at least in role PMs.

Just from this information, we can tell the third scum is likely undetected so far. At least we can narrow down the list even further to find them. One of the six remaining players.
PookaMustard: This seems to explain pretty well why blotunga was reluctant to talk about his role (since he can't prove it without his mason buddy), and why he thought revealing it at the last moment was a good idea, or even on Day 4 (even if he died, his flip would say a lot, with GameRager then claiming Mason). It also explains why he knows only about GameRager but not anyone else.

From the patterns we're seeing, "Haitians" are the Town while "Kalunga" are the scum, at least in role PMs.

Just from this information, we can tell the third scum is likely undetected so far. At least we can narrow down the list even further to find them. One of the six remaining players.
I also know GameRager's name btw.
As for narrowing down, would scum push me to reveal more or not. From the reactions I got, right now my top scum candidates are LOLChan and Redfiregaming.
SirPrimalform: It feels like you're dodging my questions, but maybe I just didn't ask clearly enough. There are a few mason variants, how exactly does your role work?
blotunga: I know that GameRager has the same alignment. That's it, there is nothing else. Also maybe it's not wise to share names, in Joe's last game it almost helped scum, but what's done is done.
So no chat?
SirPrimalform: So no chat?
Nope, no chat. Funny thing is that at some point I told Joe I was unsure about GameRager and asked if I would know if he was the one converted to scum. I would know.
SirPrimalform: So no chat?
blotunga: Nope, no chat. Funny thing is that at some point I told Joe I was unsure about GameRager and asked if I would know if he was the one converted to scum. I would know.
Hmm, that's kind of fishy. Chat is kind of the whole point of masons. The question is whether it's Joe who made this mistake or you?

Surely Joe couldn't have put 4 mafia in a 14 player game and then left it at 4 when the game dropped to 12 players... That seems a bit much even for Joe.
SirPrimalform: Hmm, that's kind of fishy. Chat is kind of the whole point of masons. The question is whether it's Joe who made this mistake or you?

Surely Joe couldn't have put 4 mafia in a 14 player game and then left it at 4 when the game dropped to 12 players... That seems a bit much even for Joe.
No point in guessing but there is no mention of a chat in my PM. Just that I know who GameRager is and what faction.
blotunga: Nope, no chat. Funny thing is that at some point I told Joe I was unsure about GameRager and asked if I would know if he was the one converted to scum. I would know.
SirPrimalform: Hmm, that's kind of fishy. Chat is kind of the whole point of masons. The question is whether it's Joe who made this mistake or you?

Joe may have put 4 mafia in a 14 player game as two separate factions, "Kalunga" and something else (both belonging to a mega group of Haitian enemies called the "Sa Nou Pa We Yo". I say mega group because Joe says Agent in the OP is "Sa Nou Pa We Yo" while in the flip message he was "Watcher of Kalunga"). If you ask why there was only one nightkill instead of two, probably trent's N1 target was protected or trent himself was blocked.

If we're going by that theory, chances are we aren't looking for one guy, but two. When put this way, it would explain why there's a "Sa Nou Pa We Yo" and why there's a "Kalunga." Kalunga would be completely finished off, but the other scum faction is alive.

I hope all this isn't true, or else it would appear to be a much harder game than it looks like right now.
RedFireGaming: I did some reading on the wiki, and it gave some good suggestions. 1st, softclaiming as scum is unlikely. 2nd, we should let the softclaim stand until at least the end of D3.
SirPrimalform: The second makes some sense and I could get on board with that, but the first doesn't make much sense to me.

Scum like to keep things vague. The more specific they have to be, the more likely they are to be caught in a lie. This is why I find blotunga's reluctance a bit suspicious.
It's because softclaimants are almost always forced to out their role, which draws attention. Consider how Blotunga has been the main topic of discussion since D3 began.

PookaMustard: Joe may have put 4 mafia in a 14 player game as two separate factions, "Kalunga" and something else (both belonging to a mega group of Haitian enemies called the "Sa Nou Pa We Yo". I say mega group because Joe says Agent in the OP is "Sa Nou Pa We Yo" while in the flip message he was "Watcher of Kalunga"). If you ask why there was only one nightkill instead of two, probably trent's N1 target was protected or trent himself was blocked.
I don't think so. Agentcarr said he was scum with Trent, which Trent denied. If they weren't on the same team, how would Agent know Trent was scum, and why would Trent be worried about being outed?
I think we only have one scum faction and most likely trent wouldn't have tried to carry out the NK on the first night since he knew he's prime suspect.

PookaMustard: Joe may have put 4 mafia in a 14 player game as two separate factions, "Kalunga" and something else (both belonging to a mega group of Haitian enemies called the "Sa Nou Pa We Yo". I say mega group because Joe says Agent in the OP is "Sa Nou Pa We Yo" while in the flip message he was "Watcher of Kalunga"). If you ask why there was only one nightkill instead of two, probably trent's N1 target was protected or trent himself was blocked.

If we're going by that theory, chances are we aren't looking for one guy, but two. When put this way, it would explain why there's a "Sa Nou Pa We Yo" and why there's a "Kalunga." Kalunga would be completely finished off, but the other scum faction is alive.
Interesting idea. However, if there are two factions I'm not sure how "Sa Nou Pa We Yo" could be a "mega-group" as it appears in the win condition. Generally separate mafia factions are in competition with each other and need to eliminate the other as well as control the lynch.
Agent's flip as "Watcher of Kalunga" and Trent's flip as "Regula of Kalunga" suggests those were their role names. I interpreted "Sa Nou Pa We Yo" as a cult that worships Kalunga or somesuch.

PookaMustard: I hope all this isn't true, or else it would appear to be a much harder game than it looks like right now.
Or easier if our masons are in fact another mafia faction.

I think it's unlikely though.