It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

will catch up shortly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some movement comes into the session. Agent points his gun at everyone else, one after the other, and pulls the trigger each time. Which, of course, just clicks. As before. But no one is startled this time. Discontent, he lowers the gun again. SirP, instead of just pulling the trigger, shouts "BANG! You're dead!" at agent and shortly after him, blotunga points his gun at agent too. A bit later, nmillar joins ZFR in pointing his gun at RedFire.
Meanwhile, Lex had just amused himself with starting a meme-challenge, but so far no one has created a convincing meme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated Vote Count:

SPF 1 - trent (54)
Agentcarr 2 - SPF (72), blotunga (74)
nmillar 1 - RedFire (5)
blotunga 1 - Pooka (10)
trent 1 - Micro (9)
RedFire 2 - ZFR (4), nmillar(94)

not voting: GameRager, agentcarr
agentcarr and RedFireGaming tie at L-4

Session will end on Friday (US-time)
Post edited August 29, 2019 by Lifthrasil
Unvote SPF
Vote agent

agentcarr16: ......
So agent, are you scum?
SirPrimalform: Me and ZFR are the untreatable duo. You're probably thinking of Joe and ZFR, the unbearable duo.
rofl as i read this.
agentcarr16: snip
you missed shoot agentcarr16
unshoot agentcarr16

VOTE BLOTUNGA for early weirdness, don't want to lunch Agent today, want more info before committing... Agent would have been town-playing extremely badly to blow his cover d1.

Come and see my other accessory--the bulletproof coffee cup! Have you ever had coffee so strong it pierced through your cup? Well, never again! Non-stick cooking surfaces are for sissies, come get your kevlar(TM) mugs here!

Willing to vote ZFR, SPF, and Carr for fighting over 1st place, seems off.
trentonlf: Unvote SPF
Vote agent
Any additional reasons?
trentonlf: Unvote SPF
Vote agent
RedFireGaming: Any additional reasons?
this. Answers please as to your thought process, Trent
Microfish_1: rofl as i read this.
you missed shoot agentcarr16
unshoot agentcarr16

VOTE BLOTUNGA for early weirdness, don't want to lunch Agent today, want more info before committing... Agent would have been town-playing extremely badly to blow his cover d1.

Come and see my other accessory--the bulletproof coffee cup! Have you ever had coffee so strong it pierced through your cup? Well, never again! Non-stick cooking surfaces are for sissies, come get your kevlar(TM) mugs here!

Willing to vote ZFR, SPF, and Carr for fighting over 1st place, seems off.
What early weirdness might I ask? Flinging accusations like that? Are you scumbuddy with carr and want to take the heat off?
Btw, tomorrow evening I'll be traveling and then I'll have a crappy connection almost the entire weekend. So probably I'll be absent near the end...
low rated
GameRager: Now to Bookwyrm/SPF/Blotunga: What do you guys/gals have to say to these statements?
ZFR: I'm sure Bookwyrm will provide a detailed response to this as well as an analysis of who he thinks is scum in a game he's comodding.
Waiting with baited breath.
Oops, I forgot Bookwyrm wasn't playing(actually have bad memory IRL and juggle a ton of posts per day).....sorry about that.

I still want to hear from the other two, though.

======================
======================

Microfish_1: VOTE BLOTUNGA for early weirdness, don't want to lunch Agent today, want more info before committing... Agent would have been town-playing extremely badly to blow his cover d1.

1st bit: Seems fair....we don't want to shoot anyone who isn't a pacifist by mistake.

2nd bit: I'll take 20! *holds up wad of cash*

=====================
=====================

blotunga: Btw, tomorrow evening I'll be traveling and then I'll have a crappy connection almost the entire weekend. So probably I'll be absent near the end...
If you could reply to the query about red's reply I quoted in post 101 before then I would appreciate it. :)
GameRager: If you could reply to the query about red's reply I quoted in post 101 before then I would appreciate it. :)
Can't really address gut feelings. I have no idea what he has in his guts. If you are asking if I'm a pacifist, neah, I like shooting people just like the next one.
SirPrimalform: Unambiguously shoot Agentcarr until dies
You wound me, good sir.

blotunga: To defensive after Pooka's post even if trying to make it look like a joke.
Too defensive? 'Twas mockery, not defensiveness. To think that scum don't position during RVS is foolishness.

RedFireGaming: Agentcarr could be SK.
Not this time. :(

trentonlf: So agent, are you scum?
No, I'm Town.

Microfish_1: <snip>
This is fishy. Enough so that I'll Aim at Microfish_1.

RedFireGaming: Not to be outdone, Lex whips out his phone and declares a meme war against pacifists. $1000 dollars to the best anti-pacifist meme, and to any person who says "Guns don't kill people, pacifism kills people" on live TV.
meme
low rated
RedFireGaming: Not to be outdone, Lex whips out his phone and declares a meme war against pacifists. $1000 dollars to the best anti-pacifist meme, and to any person who says "Guns don't kill people, pacifism kills people" on live TV.
agentcarr16: meme
That....that's a good meme(saved).
GameRager: Oops, I forgot Bookwyrm wasn't playing(actually have bad memory IRL and juggle a ton of posts per day).....sorry about that.
Btw just forgetting about who plays and who isn't ... Are you somehow not putting much effort because you are scum?
I have to say blotunga strikes me as the same blotunga in JoeSapphire's game.

Vote blotunga
GameRager: Oops, I forgot Bookwyrm wasn't playing(actually have bad memory IRL and juggle a ton of posts per day).....sorry about that.
blotunga: Btw just forgetting about who plays and who isn't ... Are you somehow not putting much effort because you are scum?
Nice try at bussing me....I already said several times on this board and others know I have bad memory and forget things when multi posting.