It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RedFireGaming: probably not scum together SPF and ZFR
blotunga: How disappointing. And here I was hoping to play against the unbeatable duo.
Me and ZFR are the untreatable duo. You're probably thinking of Joe and ZFR, the unbearable duo.
Wow you guys. It's like you all rose from the dead.

I like how Agent voted and unvoted everyone.
SirPrimalform: Hmm, so it did count... Does that mean Carr is dead but still at the conference
Lifthrasil: No. That means that you are delusional enough to believe that agent is dead, because you pointed your gun at him, shouting 'bang bang!' The relevant thing is the pointing. But no one will die in this game. After all, guns don't kill people. The fate that waits for you, should you be voted for, is far worse than death: you will be disarmed!
Oh noes! *faints then comes to eventually*

*Raises hand* To be fair guns DO kill people....when responsible gun owners such as ourselves point them at bad guys(and gals) and pull the trigger. :)

Although to be fair it might be kick arse to see a sentient gun running around...sort of like clippy the MS mascot but for us.....just gotta keep him unloaded of course.

(By the by, you never answer my question before: Is the deadline on your side of the dateline or mine? i.e. your friday/saturday or my thursday/friday?)
RedFireGaming: I'm interested in nmillar vs GameRager, so I'm keeping my vote where it is for now.
I don't like this post one bit. Call it a reactionary move if you will (I've later been listed as likely to be scum), but this just feels like an attempt to get a wagon going without jumping on it yourself.

Vote RedFireGaming
Sorry I'm late!

vote NMillar

...though I don't seem to have received my role yet?...
JoeSapphire: Sorry I'm late!

vote NMillar

Speaking of roles. Tell me who played me in your musical?
GameRager: (By the by, you never answer my question before: Is the deadline on your side of the dateline or mine? i.e. your friday/saturday or my thursday/friday?)
My side of the ocean. So on your side, some time during Friday. Not Thursday, though. I'm not that mean. ;-)
The perks of living on the same side of the ocean as the mod.
Alright. Meant to post this morning, but I was interrupted.
nmillar: I don't like this post one bit. Call it a reactionary move if you will (I've later been listed as likely to be scum), but this just feels like an attempt to get a wagon going without jumping on it yourself.

Vote RedFireGaming
Huh? I already am on your wagon, right? Which wagon am I starting without getting on it?

GameRager: 1st bit: Explain why you find each scummy, if you could. i'd appreciate your input.
At the beginning of last game, Bookwyrm joked he was going to kill everyone. He then proceeded to do exactly that. AgentCarr's posts give me the same vibe.

Blotunga and SPF, gut feeling. Could change later.
RedFireGaming: Huh? I already am on your wagon, right? Which wagon am I starting without getting on it?
My bad. I was convinced you'd voted for someone else. My vote still stands though.
low rated
Lifthrasil: My side of the ocean. So on your side, some time during Friday. Not Thursday, though. I'm not that mean. ;-)
Thanks for the info.

==============
==============

RedFireGaming: At the beginning of last game, Bookwyrm joked he was going to kill everyone. He then proceeded to do exactly that. AgentCarr's posts give me the same vibe.

Blotunga and SPF, gut feeling. Could change later.
Good to know.

Now to Bookwyrm/SPF/Blotunga: What do you guys/gals have to say to these statements?
Since we're more or less past RVS, Micro needs to give his thoughts. It's hard to guess the alignment of players who haven't posted in awhile.
low rated
RedFireGaming: Since we're more or less past RVS, Micro needs to give his thoughts. It's hard to guess the alignment of players who haven't posted in awhile.
I'd like to hear a bit from everyone at this point...especially the more quiet people.

=============

BTW to all: I will be going offline again until the next day IRL.....will be back in about 17 hours give or take. I will then read all new posts and see if anyone seems vote worthy, if any. Later, all.

=============

Roleplay:

"Sign up for MugClub if you can...we need the support. Also make sure to share this convention with everyone you can as the overlords at youtube(likely commies in disguise) deranked our content and probably steal our guns at any opportunity."
GameRager: Now to Bookwyrm/SPF/Blotunga: What do you guys/gals have to say to these statements?
I'm sure Bookwyrm will provide a detailed response to this as well as an analysis of who he thinks is scum in a game he's comodding.
Waiting with baited breath.
JoeSapphire: Sorry I'm late!

vote NMillar

That might have something to do with the fact that you never registered for the game!

Microfish_1: ...
Your last post reads "2 days ago", consider yourself poked and please return to the game!
Post edited August 29, 2019 by Lifthrasil