It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: Fine, fine we're not going to lynch a townie and see if they flip.

Perhaps another night to draw battle lines then?

No Lynch
HypersomniacLive: You've already placed one vote. Does this one mean that you have a second one or did the fact you've already voted just slipped your mind?
Considering how little attention he's been paying, I'd guess the second one.
Ixamyakxim: You see scum, no need to be coy this is going really well!

A few people I feared were townie didn't drop the hammer on me. I would ask that at least one show their true scum colors and drop off of me, however. As right now any stray vote could push me over :( If you still feel the need, use whatever pretext suits you.

Remember the name of the game. It's Terror at Tres Leches, not cower in the corner and pretend to be town at Tres Leches. After we clear out a few townies we can go at each other but for now I could use a hand.
Are you trying to get at Hyper should drop the hammer on you since everyone has him as most townie person?
By doing this we can see how the lynch comes out and if we get a flip?

I have been in NY all and and went to bed early last night. I have done 1 read through but am going to do another after I make some dinner.
HypersomniacLive: You've already placed one vote. Does this one mean that you have a second one or did the fact you've already voted just slipped your mind?
Unvote Illegal No Lynch
Unvote JMich
Vote No Lynch

Better?

And adaliabooks you're breaking my heart are you really town?

Sage I really want to answer I do. But I've shown way too much of my hand already and I'd rather not show more. However, if what I'm reading makes sense, do consider lynching whoever lynches me.

I'd rather not get lynched though. By my theory, you'll get no info out of my lynch. Plus, I think this is just about to get good.
Ixamyakxim: And adaliabooks you're breaking my heart are you really town?
100% town, through and through.

How about you? Like to give us a straight answer?
Ixamyakxim: Unvote Illegal No Lynch
Unvote JMich
Vote No Lynch

Better?

Sage I really want to answer I do. But I've shown way too much of my hand already and I'd rather not show more. However, if what I'm reading makes sense, do consider lynching whoever lynches me.

I'd rather not get lynched though. By my theory, you'll get no info out of my lynch. Plus, I think this is just about to get good.
So your theory is this: You are town and whoever drops the hammer on you is scum. When you are lynched we will see you are town because there will probably be a flip and we should then go after whoever the hammer is?
Ixamyakxim: Unvote Illegal No Lynch
Unvote JMich
Vote No Lynch

Better?

Would that be because you're scum and only town flips? Or because you're convinced that scum will hammer on you and hammers by scum don't flip, regardless of the alignment of the one being lynched? Why do you push so hard for your lynch then?

Is there any reason you vote No Lynch, besides your claim that you now don't want to get lynched, and not voting for someone?
adaliabooks: 100% town, through and through.

How about you? Like to give us a straight answer?
trentonlf: So your theory is this: You are town and whoever drops the hammer on you is scum. When you are lynched we will see you are town because there will probably be a flip and we should then go after whoever the hammer is?
? Where'd you get this?

I'm scum. There are a lot of us and right now we shouldn't be pretending to be townie we should by lynching townies. We can work out the rest later. Whoever hammers me is most likely town and should be lynched. I doubt I'll flip and want to lynch a townie to confirm if they all flip when killed.

No I won't be the first to offer up a townie, I've given too much already. No I won't reveal my role or what I've learned before I know who it's helping.
Ixamyakxim: Sage I really want to answer I do. But I've shown way too much of my hand already and I'd rather not show more. However, if what I'm reading makes sense, do consider lynching whoever lynches me.

trentonlf: So your theory is this: You are town and whoever drops the hammer on you is scum. When you are lynched we will see you are town because there will probably be a flip and we should then go after whoever the hammer is?
I think that's what he's getting at. Except if he is town (doubtful) we won't know if that's why we get a flip, or if we get a flip because the hammerer is scum. It's more likely we won't get a read at all, but won't know whether it was because he was scum or because it was a town kill.

But it might be wise for us to nominate someone from amongst ourselves to place the hammer vote. Either someone we believe to be scum (in which case we might get a flip) or someone we believe to be town (and then if we get a flip we know it is the target's alignment rather than the killers that determines flip). Problem is I'm not sure we'd have any kind of consensus on either option...

To be honest I think it's more likely that all lynches count as a town kill, and it won't matter who hammers, but it's worth investigating the possibilities.
adaliabooks: I think that's what he's getting at. Except if he is town (doubtful) we won't know if that's why we get a flip, or if we get a flip because the hammerer is scum. It's more likely we won't get a read at all, but won't know whether it was because he was scum or because it was a town kill.

But it might be wise for us to nominate someone from amongst ourselves to place the hammer vote. Either someone we believe to be scum (in which case we might get a flip) or someone we believe to be town (and then if we get a flip we know it is the target's alignment rather than the killers that determines flip). Problem is I'm not sure we'd have any kind of consensus on either option...

To be honest I think it's more likely that all lynches count as a town kill, and it won't matter who hammers, but it's worth investigating the possibilities.
I said I was going to switch my vote in about 12 hours but I am going to amend that and will be switching my vote here shortly unless someone sees a reason not too.
HypersomniacLive: Is there any reason you vote No Lynch, besides your claim that you now don't want to get lynched, and not voting for someone?
I offered it as an olive branch to scum who weren't ready to fully come out. We can hunker down one more night and learn what we learn. And we can still have deniability as to why I wasn't lynched. A townie could have a reason for no lynch, as could a scum.

adaliabooks: But it might be wise for us to nominate someone from amongst ourselves to place the hammer vote. Either someone we believe to be scum (in which case we might get a flip) or someone we believe to be town (and then if we get a flip we know it is the target's alignment rather than the killers that determines flip). Problem is I'm not sure we'd have any kind of consensus on either option...
If you're feeling particularly grim I can offer my services as the hammer vote on someone.

Then you can find out what happens when scum lynches X - where X is either someone suspected of town or scum alignment. I prefer town, but YMMV.
Ixamyakxim: I'm scum. There are a lot of us and right now we shouldn't be pretending to be townie we should by lynching townies. We can work out the rest later. Whoever hammers me is most likely town and should be lynched. I doubt I'll flip and want to lynch a townie to confirm if they all flip when killed.

No I won't be the first to offer up a townie, I've given too much already. No I won't reveal my role or what I've learned before I know who it's helping.
Finally! A confession :)

Care to elaborate on the "There are a lot of us"? Presumably you mean more than one team or that you don't know who they are.

trentonlf: I said I was going to switch my vote in about 12 hours but I am going to amend that and will be switching my vote here shortly unless someone sees a reason not too.
Now that he's confessed let's just see if Ix answers any questions first.

I'm happy enough for you to hammer, I'm not 100% convinced of your alignment but having reread your posts I have you at least leaning townish.
adaliabooks: Now that he's confessed let's just see if Ix answers any questions first.
Why would you believe anything he says at this point? This seems either very naive or suspicious.
adaliabooks: Now that he's confessed let's just see if Ix answers any questions first.
cristigale: Why would you believe anything he says at this point? This seems either very naive or suspicious.
Can't hurt to try. Yeah, it may all be lies, or there might be some truth to it which could be of benefit to us.

He hasn't seemed to willing to answer my questions so far, but he has admitted to being scum so he may share some other info useful to us.

Don't ask, don't get.
trentonlf: I said I was going to switch my vote in about 12 hours but I am going to amend that and will be switching my vote here shortly unless someone sees a reason not too.
I'd like to know if HijacK's done with his readings and if he's going to comment on the recent developments with Ixamyakxim before the hammer falls.
Lifthrasil: Well, who was the other scum that you thought you knew, Hijack, and why? I think the explanation to that question would really help.
HijacK: The "other" scum is Robb, while the first is RWare. SK is still scum to me.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the answer.

Ixamyakxim: If you're feeling particularly grim I can offer my services as the hammer vote on someone.

Then you can find out what happens when scum lynches X - where X is either someone suspected of town or scum alignment. I prefer town, but YMMV.
Since you are offering your services oh so generously and today is your last chance to vote at all, you might as well hammer yourself. Then we know that the hammer vote came from scum and if we then get a flip on you, we know that the hammer vote decides whether a lynch yields a flip.

But please wait a bit to give HijacK a chance to catch up. I think he should be through with all the posts in an hour or three.