It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: I refer you to this post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_25_terror_at_tres_leches/post1561

Where you were more than happy to jump on ddickinson (as only the second vote) to get a wagon going, despite her not being as scummy (in your eyes) as JMich. But now we have the very real prospect of a lynch (on another player who has been lurking) and your not interested?

Can you not see why this might seem a little off?
Nope.

At the time, I was the ONLY vote on JMich. That was going noplace, so I moved the vote... then moved it back when it finally got some traction. Adding a little flavor in my speecherisms ain't a crime, is it?

ddickinson was my 2nd place candidate, so I didn't see it as too bad a move.

Ixy is like, fourth. At best.

I'll hammer Ixy if nobody else does, just to avoid the nolynch... but if CSPVG, HijacK, and... I dunno, whomever else isn't around all show up and say.... "NAY good sirs, verily the vote must be placed on JMich, I doeth say!" then we have a two-horse race again and I'm in the right spot.
Okay I'm throwing myself into all your scummy hands.

We're playing this game backwards. There are tons of us. We should be hunting and lynching townies at first, not scum. We can sort the rest out between ourselves later, but at first we should be working together to wipe out townies. I have a few thoughts about who should be first.

It shouldn't be "you look scummy, let's lynch you." It should be you're a townie let's lynch you. Starting with whoever hammers me.

I do have a role. No I'm not going to claim it.
Ixamyakxim: It shouldn't be "you look scummy, let's lynch you." It should be you're a townie let's lynch you. Starting with whoever hammers me.

Interesting thought... care to explain why?

Beyond the obvious? (That you're scum)
Ixamyakxim: Okay I'm throwing myself into all your scummy hands.

We're playing this game backwards. There are tons of us. We should be hunting and lynching townies at first, not scum. We can sort the rest out between ourselves later, but at first we should be working together to wipe out townies. I have a few thoughts about who should be first.

It shouldn't be "you look scummy, let's lynch you." It should be you're a townie let's lynch you. Starting with whoever hammers me.

OK, what?

If I did not want to hear from a couple more people at this time I would switch my vote to you, and I will switch it if we don't hear soon from everyone. This whole post screams "I'm anti town", something along the lines of RWarehall.

trentonlf: If I did not want to hear from a couple more people at this time I would switch my vote to you, and I will switch it if we don't hear soon from everyone. This whole post screams "I'm anti town", something along the lines of RWarehall.
Yeah. The way I see it he's given up.

Also I can't really see any town reason not to share his role at this point... other than to spite us (which isn't really a townie thing to do)
No, no... I'm with HSL on this one.

Ixy is running some kind of diversionary tactic here.
yogsloth: No, no... I'm with HSL on this one.

Ixy is running some kind of diversionary tactic here.
But why?

The only thing I can particularly think of off the top of my mind is masons or lovers, but there is no reason not to claim either.

He could be an unlyncher, but I don't really see that.. I'm not sure there is another reason he would want to protect JMich (other than JMich being scum, but that would be a bit obvious and not really very protective)
OK, this stinks, tt more and more feels like Ixamyakxim is trying to get more and more attention to himself so that the wagon on JMich doesn't pick up any tractions again.

I advise against doing him the favour of finishing the lynch tonight. We still have a couple of days before the deadline.
adaliabooks: Yeah. The way I see it he's given up.
Not at all. I probably wouldn't have gone with such a bold tactic if I didn't think I'd be lynched anyway. But this is sort of a second hope.

A hope that there are so many scum that we can pick the weakest group and lynch them. Maybe I'm totally off base here, but isn't it more obvious who has been playing full town? Or am I wrong?
HypersomniacLive: OK, this stinks, tt more and more feels like Ixamyakxim is trying to get more and more attention to himself so that the wagon on JMich doesn't pick up any tractions again.

I advise against doing him the favour of finishing the lynch tonight. We still have a couple of days before the deadline.
I'm sorry, but maybe that's exactly what he wants us to think?

Let's face it, there's not much else that would save him is there. Having seen your post he's maybe decided to run with it.

There is no reason, bar Ix knowing that JMich has some kind of awesome role, why Ix as town would choose to sacrifice himself (in this way) to save JMich?

And, on top of anything else, I don't see JMich's wagon having been in particular danger of reaching lynch.
adaliabooks: I'm sorry, but maybe that's exactly what he wants us to think?

Let's face it, there's not much else that would save him is there. Having seen your post he's maybe decided to run with it.

There is no reason, bar Ix knowing that JMich has some kind of awesome role, why Ix as town would choose to sacrifice himself (in this way) to save JMich?

And, on top of anything else, I don't see JMich's wagon having been in particular danger of reaching lynch.
Or having seen my post he's doing whatever he can to get the hammer on him before anyone rethinks their position.

Why are you dismissing the case that he does know about JMich's role? If you can't think of any case or reason, I advice you to read the MafiaWiki.

I remind you that before Ixamyakxim started with his odd acting, JMich had four votes on him, with a good chance getting more before the deadline. Just go and reread Ixamyakxim's posts and tell me what you make of them.

And shouldn't that be if he's town? You vote on him for being scummy, yet try to explain his actions as him being town? How does that make any sense?
Ixamyakxim: Not at all. I probably wouldn't have gone with such a bold tactic if I didn't think I'd be lynched anyway. But this is sort of a second hope.

A hope that there are so many scum that we can pick the weakest group and lynch them. Maybe I'm totally off base here, but isn't it more obvious who has been playing full town? Or am I wrong?
If you think it is obvious who has been playing full town, who is it?
adaliabooks: I'm sorry, but maybe that's exactly what he wants us to think?

HypersomniacLive: Or having seen my post he's doing whatever he can to get the hammer on him before anyone rethinks their position.

Why are you dismissing the case that he does know about JMich's role? If you can't think of any case or reason, I advice you to read the MafiaWiki.

I remind you that before Ixamyakxim started with his odd acting, JMich had four votes on him, with a good chance getting more before the deadline. Just go and reread Ixamyakxim's posts and tell me what you make of them.

And shouldn't that be if he's town? You vote on him for being scummy, yet try to explain his actions as him being town? How does that make any sense?
Yes, he could know what JMich's role is and it could be brilliant. But the fact is if anything he's drawn attention to him rather than away from him. If JMich is town he'll have a nice big target on his back for scum if Ix is town too.

I don't see any problem with my wording.. I can't see a reason for Ix's behaviour if he is town. Why are you suddenly so desperate to protect him?
adaliabooks: I don't see any problem with my wording.. I can't see a reason for Ix's behaviour if he is town. Why are you suddenly so desperate to protect him?
He's not. He's telling you to slow your roll and think this through.

Ixy is clearly angling for a hammer as quick as he can get it. Why would anybody do that?