It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: PREPARE FOR DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Fakum12: I'm going with this one....
That avatar is f%#$ing disturbing.
As much as I like sales there comes a time when you need to refresh the stock, gog. I'd also really like to see some more indev. games come to gog as I think the way the indev. program works on gog is great.
Touwa: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Strap in, lads! Solitaire collection incoming. :D

My first thought was Doom 2016 for some reason. Then I started daydreaming about The Witcher 3 - Zerrikanian expansion.
And the Lord said, 'you shall know them by their shoes.'

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathclaw

Check the claws and compare with the rocks and beige coloring. Simple answer. Fallout 3/New Vegas confirmed.
Moonbeam: Oh well done, no wonder Thiev is laughing.
Thiev: Heavens forbid, I could never do that. It would ruin my reputation.
Right, but you don't look so scary anymore;)
plagren: It's from one of the Neverwinter Nights wallpapers.
haydenaurion: D&D sale confirmed then. Damn, was hoping for a big release.
Ugh, that would be such a big letdown (well, except for those who still haven't got them).

Anyway, we'll know the truth in less than 48 hours. I'm already buying some energy drinks tomorrow morning in case it's an insomnia sale :o)

EDIT: going from 24 hours to 48 ^o^
Post edited November 29, 2016 by catpower1980
catpower1980: Anyway, we'll know the truth in less than 24 hours.
In 24 hours it will be November 30th. Image says December 1st. And no, I don't think they are using Australian time zones.
Hm, "The Dwarves" is due on Dec 1st. I'd be surprised if GOG released anything that could steal the game's thunder on that day. >_>
JMich: In 24 hours it will be November 30th. Image says December 1st. And no, I don't think they are using Australian time zones.
My mistake, too much tiredness, that's why I need an energy drink right now :o)
Thiev: :>
Exhodos: What the hell does that thing means?
it carrot nose mcgooch master of the unknown
Titanium: Tell me, o great mage, of where your wisdom comes from.
IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY.

I definitely didn't spend hours trying to edit out the text, doing reverse image searches and digging up the Internet Archive for matches from deleted sites, just to find an image that was sitting in my GOG library the whole time. That would be silly.
Marioface5: It seems like big releases on GOG usually come out of nowhere
Oh don't play with my emotions gog. :P
It's probably nothing.
high rated
haydenaurion: Oh don't play with my emotions gog. :P
They don't, they just add them to their backlog.
JMich: In 24 hours it will be November 30th. Image says December 1st. And no, I don't think they are using Australian time zones.
Damn slow rest of the world... ><