It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: so, winter sale then? :D
Thiev: You don't really expect me to answer that, do you? The date is not so far away that you cannot wait :p
Freeze GOG! hand over the new games. and give fortune_p_dawg his Oblivion.
plagren: It's from one of the Neverwinter Nights wallpapers.
Oh well done, no wonder Thiev is laughing.
Moonbeam: Oh well done, no wonder Thiev is laughing.
Heavens forbid, I could never do that. It would ruin my reputation.
Thiev: You don't really expect me to answer that, do you? The date is not so far away that you cannot wait :p
David9855: Freeze GOG! hand over the new games. and give fortune_p_dawg his Oblivion.
YES.... yes yes YES! OBLIVION!1!!
CharlesGrey: Why not both? My guess is Winter Sale + some big(?) new ( old ) releases, to start it off.
The sales timing is all over the place if they do that. Steam just had their "autumn" sale when its practically winter. GOG had a black friday sale but it was a big meh imo.
Obviously Bioshock
At this point, I've learned to never get my hopes up with stuff like this. It seems like big releases on GOG usually come out of nowhere, while anything with hype behind it ends up being not too exciting or just a sale.
Marioface5: It seems like big releases on GOG usually come out of nowhere
:>
Thiev: :>
What the hell does that thing means?
Marioface5: It seems like big releases on GOG usually come out of nowhere
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm hoping for a few surprise releases. :)

EDIT: Too many blue emoticons. @_@
Post edited November 29, 2016 by Nergal01
PREPARE FOR DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Okay so to really go into baseless speculation mode...

Bioware game published by Atari, that soon ended up with Bioware involved with Pandemic, Lucasarts, and EA.

Maybe a new batch of stuff like Mercenaries, Mass Effect, blah blah blah?
Bigs: PREPARE FOR DISAPPOINTMENT!!
I'm going with this one....
Oblivion and Skyrim :)I feel that