It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: I'm not positive about the GOG key, but the Humble one allowed you to register on Introversion's website, and download a DRM free version from there. That way you didn't have to wait for Humbles version to get updated.
Hmm. is it impossible to register on the website, otherwise? Is the key necessary there?
hummer010: I'm not positive about the GOG key, but the Humble one allowed you to register on Introversion's website, and download a DRM free version from there. That way you didn't have to wait for Humbles version to get updated.
Grargar: Hmm. is it impossible to register on the website, otherwise? Is the key necessary there?
I'm not sure - I never actually registered mine on their website, I just remember seeing an email or a post somewhere saying that we could.
Wurzelkraft:
hummer010:
Since I wasn't able to find more info about GOG's serial key, I'll go with what hummer010 recommended. Thanks for the notice, both of you.
Post edited October 12, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Hmm. is it impossible to register on the website, otherwise? Is the key necessary there?
the game, or website tells you that you can register the key and it gives access to the website forums with previous and current builds. There's nothing mandatory about this game's key, which is a plus :)
edit: game being Prison Architect.
Post edited October 12, 2015 by micktiegs_8
Added Europa Universalis: Rome Gold and Majesty 2 Collection (thanks to mrkgnao for the notice).
Edit: Just found out that Cities in Motion now has a serial number, as well.
With the addition of serial numbers for these three Paradox games, I wonder if more of them have recently received one.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Grargar
Added Europa Universalis III Complete, courtesy of ElTerprise.
Added Quake III: Gold, courtesy of SCPM.
Grargar:
Chaos Reborn has a serial number.
Post edited December 24, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Chaos Reborn has a serial number.
I wonder what it's used for.
Grargar: I wonder what it's used for.
Multiplayer, I presume.
Grargar: I wonder what it's used for.
Installed it and checked.

When you click on "Multiplayer & Online Realms", you get a screen that says that the serial key is needed "in order to connect to the Chaos Reborn server".
mrkgnao: Installed it and checked.

When you click on "Multiplayer & Online Realms", you get a screen that says that the serial key is needed "in order to connect to the Chaos Reborn server".
Thanks, mrkgnao. Added to the list.
Added Darkest Hour, For the Glory and Sengoku to the list, courtesy of JudasIscariot.
Added Anno 1404 to the list and put Far Cry to the obsolete section, as the official servers have shut down and LAN play doesn't require a serial.
Grargar: Added Anno 1404 to the list and put Far Cry to the obsolete section, as the official servers have shut down and LAN play doesn't require a serial.
I see you have deleted "Far Cry" from the GOG mix. Wouldn't it be more useful to keep it and add a note that explains that the serial number is now obsolete? Same goes for all the other "obsolete" games that still have serial numbers. I think a GOG mix that lists all "GOG Games With Serial Numbers" is more useful that one that only lists some "GOG Games With Serial Numbers".