It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hunter65536: Okay, I'm a Politician, Town person. Name is Petyr Baelsih. I get points by being on wagon or hammering the following roles Tourist Killer and Grand Inquisitor.

To summarize all our roles:
Trentonlf - reanimator, Townperson
Hunter - Politician, Townperson
Leonard - Herbalist, Townperson
Flubbucket - Mecenary 1

Out of remaining 2 people, one is a mercenary and the other is Grand Inquisitor. I imagine Trenton's second objective is the Inquisitor. So if we lynch whoever is not mercenary among the 2 remaining people, I won't be blocking game end anymore.
RW claimed Mercenary, so that means JMich would be the Grand Inquisitor. Also, how many points do you get?
I'm on mobile so didn't check before but now that I've checked my chat for point details, its not grand Inquisitor just Inquisitor. I gain 10 points for each of those targets. It might help if we waited for a confirmation from Flubbucket that Jmich is not merc.
Hunter65536: Okay, I'm a Politician, Town person. Name is Petyr Baelsih. I get points by being on wagon or hammering the following roles Tourist Killer and Grand Inquisitor.

Flubbucket - Mecenary 1

Out of remaining 2 people, one is a mercenary and the other is Grand Inquisitor. I imagine Trenton's second objective is the Inquisitor. So if we lynch whoever is not mercenary among the 2 remaining people, I won't be blocking game end anymore.
Tourist Killer?!?!

Who dat??

Flubbucket - Mecenary 1

flubbucket: Tourist Killer?!?!

Who dat??
Tourist Hater, I mean. It was CSPVG as per the reveal. Also is Rwarehall the mercenary?
Fuck it.

I am the Grand Inquisitor. I get points for being on the wagon, more for hammering, more for vigging and even more for daykilling one of my two targets. The reanimator and the politician.

In light of that, Daykill Hunter65536.

I will attempt to hammer trent, assuming that is the one we are going for, though if you do decide to go for me instead, that also works.
So it seems Hunter, me, and probably JMich are blocking the win condition. We either lynch two of us or go for 2 days of no lynch.
JMich: Fuck it.

I am the Grand Inquisitor. I get points for being on the wagon, more for hammering, more for vigging and even more for daykilling one of my two targets. The reanimator and the politician.

In light of that, Daykill Hunter65536.

I will attempt to hammer trent, assuming that is the one we are going for, though if you do decide to go for me instead, that also works.
O_O

How exactly are you town?
JMich reaches beneath his cloak, producing a thread of wire and a small dish, which he loads with incense. He skillfully threads the wire through the dish, then lights the incense with a short prayer. He begins speaking of the work of the church, bringing healing and peace to innocents, hunting down those that would disturb the desire for life and prosperity that so many people have. The wire begins to glow, and you feel your spirits lift in spite of yourselves, drawn in by the intonation and the appeal to a deeper life within each of you. In almost a sense of unreality, you collectively move to detain Hunter, pushing him onto the chair, pulling the noose around his neck, and stepping aside that JMich may finish the task, as is right.

Hunter hangs.

The incense burns down, the wire turns dark, and you slowly fall back into yourselves. A search of Hunter's shack reveals that he is indeed a politician as he claimed, and a local one at that. You also find evidence that he has been walking outside the law, bribing, blackmailing, cheating what he was sworn to uphold. Corruption has been ended this day, just as JMich said.

Hunter65536 is dead. He was Petyr Baelish, the Politician, and a Townsperson.

---

Vote Count:
<empty>

Not Voting:
trentonlf, JMich, RWarehall, flubbucket, Leonard03

With 6 (now 5) alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Yes, it still takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday, Jan 26, evening (EST).
flubbucket: Tourist Killer?!?!

Who dat??
Hunter65536: Tourist Hater, I mean. It was CSPVG as per the reveal. Also is Rwarehall the mercenary?
Yes he is.
Refresh edit - ninja'ed! :)
I see now it's down to points and town turning on each other. I would guess JMich gets 10 points for the day kill of the politician and will get 10 points if he hammers me. So now it comes down to lynching me or JMich to end this.
Well that pretty much seals it, I'm sunk. I have no way to get points >_<
Leonard03: Well that pretty much seals it, I'm sunk. I have no way to get points >_<
Here ya' go...

+1

@ JMich....DAAAAAYUUUMMMMM
Leonard03: How exactly are you town?
Same way I was in the town arsonist game I'd say ;)
Leonard03: How exactly are you town?
JMich: Same way I was in the town arsonist game I'd say ;)
lol

I don't know what to do now. Maybe just no lynch, let trentonlf revive someone so he wins, while JMich vigs him and wins, the end?