It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, lets see if I have this straight. Drealmer claimed to be in a team of 3 mercenaries. Agent claims to be a solo mercenary with the name of an evil fighter from Baldur's Gate. He claims to get 5 points per assassin killed. He keeps playing up how important he is to town because it would be bad to kill the Town arson...I mean Merc Vigilante right? Do you have any remorse about killing the Herbalist?

What does anyone else have to say? I'll be honest, I don't buy it at all, but I think there does need to be a little more discussion today. Anyone with any ideas why the only kill seems to be by the Town Merc Vigilantist?
RWarehall: So, lets see if I have this straight. Drealmer claimed to be in a team of 3 mercenaries. Agent claims to be a solo mercenary with the name of an evil fighter from Baldur's Gate. He claims to get 5 points per assassin killed. He keeps playing up how important he is to town because it would be bad to kill the Town arson...I mean Merc Vigilante right? Do you have any remorse about killing the Herbalist?

What does anyone else have to say? I'll be honest, I don't buy it at all, but I think there does need to be a little more discussion today. Anyone with any ideas why the only kill seems to be by the Town Merc Vigilantist?
My question would be why did agentcarr choose Leonard as his target. It seems to me agentcarr has ulterior motives other than killing assassins, if that is really his mission at all. I had Leonard as town and I was surprised when agentcarr said that was his target if he was suppose to be hunting assassin's.

Possibilities:

!. agentcarr is lying and performed another night action besides killing Leonard
2. the scum team targeted Leonard also and that's why he was cut so much
3. agentcarr is really an assassin trying to play the part of a merc hunting assassin's

I'm sure there are more possibilities I am missing, but nothing else seems very plausible to me. Of the thoughts I had I am leaning toward 2 or 3. Whatever the case is agentcarr seems more of a threat to town than anything and nothing he has said has changed my view on that.

Vote agentcarr16
Well heck. I am a sub, and I do get points if Agent is a bad guy.

Vote Agentcarr16
Lynch achieved. Twilight is upon us.

However Wyrm appears to be off-line, so you may continue discussing anything you would like, provided you agree to behave and not flippy-flip out.

Night will not begin until he arrives to announce the close of the day.
bler144: ...provided you agree to behave and not flippy-flip out.
Well, shit. I'm out.
bler144: ...provided you agree to behave and not flippy-flip out.
Krypsyn: Well, shit. I'm out.
We could do karaoke while we wait.

As long as it's not "Once bitten, twice shy."
Wow! That was a short Day!
Whoooops-a-daisy. You got me :-P

Bye all. It's been fun cutting you guys up, but it had to end sometime.

Long live the Bleeders!
You guys seriously finish the lynch right after I go to bed? After I spend the evening compulsively checking the thread to watch for that very thing? *raspberries*

Working on flavor text now. You can start sending in actions if you like.
"Roll call."

"Yogsloth. Because I can."
"Yogsloth"
"Agent"
"Agent"
"Agent"
"Agent"
"Flub. Combo Breaker."
"Agent"
"Agent"

With a sigh, Agent stands on the chair and lets RW put the noose around his neck. Agent gives a shout "Long live the Bleeders!" just before RW kicks the chair. A search of Agent's corpse reveals a detailed tattoo of a stylized dagger.

"Well, that was easy. What shall we do for the rest of the morning?" You spend the rest of the day playing a game of monopoly. No one is quite sure where it came from, or how the puzzle-bot won (it wasn't even playing!) , but it serves to pass the time without anyone pulling a weapon. Night comes, and you return to your chosen huts.

Agentcarr is dead. He was Sweeney Todd, a Bleeder Guild member.

Night has fallen, please send me your night actions. Please cease posting in this thread. If you have access to a Quicktopic, you may post there now.

Vote Count:
Yogsloth - 2 (JMich, flubbucket)
agentcarr - 6 (Lifthrasil, Hunter65536, A_Future_Pilot, yogsloth, trentonlf, RWarehall)
flubbucket - 1 (Krypsyn)

Not Voting:
agentcarr16, CSPVG

With 11 alive, it took 6 to lynch.
With 6 votes, Agentcarr is is lynched!

Night Action Deadline: Saturday, Jan 16, evening (EST).

"...Bueller."
Post edited January 14, 2016 by Bookwyrm627
The day passed quickly, and the night seems to pass just as quickly. Probably because you weren't roped into playing Monopoly. That bunny cloud is still visible in the sky; someone should probably fix that.

The cock crows, and people gather. It doesn't take long at all to realize that someone is missing; it was almost expected. What wasn't expected was two people going missing.

Flubbucket is found in his shack, body cut repeatedly. Cause of death seems to have been bleeding out though, not the cuts themselves. A search of his shack locates another Mercenary Crest.

Yogsloth is found just outside his shack, tankard in hand and foam on his lips. A closer look indicates that the foam wasn't from his drink, however. He has died of poison! His shack is very bare, and a search of his person reveals a Dagger tattoo.

As you look at the faces of the other people trapped in the Quarter, you realize that there is a familiar face present, but unexpected in its location. Leonard is on his feet again. You can clearly see scars from where he was previously cut up, yet he is able to walk and talk. He answers more or less lucidly, and seems to be himself. Hunh.

Flubbucket is dead. He was Kerowyn, a Mercenary Company member.

Yogsloth is dead. He was Țepeș, a Bleeder Guild member.

Leonard has been revived.

You may again post in this thread.

-----

It is now Day 3, and all votes have been reset.

Vote Count:
<empty>

Not Voting:
trentonlf, agentcarr16, Hunter65536, JMich, CSPVG, RWarehall, A_Future_Pilot, Krypsyn, Lifthrasil, Leonard03

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Wednesday, Jan 20, evening (EST).
Post edited January 15, 2016 by Bookwyrm627
JMich: .
You've mentioned Reanimator a couple of times to explain adaliabooks, would that be the same thing as a Reviver? If so why do you think it's an anti town role? If it is an anti town role would Leonard have been revived?

Also, what made you vote yogsloth at the start of day 2? Was it the way he hammered? I did not have that strong a read on him and was wondering if there was something else I missed.

@everyone, does anyone have any information to share?

@Leonard were you given any information at all or just revived?
Minor note, but I've been unable to reach wyrm and believe he's gone to bed.

agentcarr did, in fact, die at the end of D2 and has not been reanimated as I understand it. So tentatively I think it's actually:

Vote Count:
<empty>

Not Voting:
trentonlf, Hunter65536, JMich, CSPVG, RWarehall, A_Future_Pilot, Krypsyn, Lifthrasil, Leonard03

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
bler144: agentcarr did, in fact, die at the end of D2 and has not been reanimated as I understand it. So tentatively I think it's actually:
Just now checked for activity before going to bed.

Bler is correct; I should probably learn 2 mod.
You can blame him for only needing 5 votes to lynch. >.>

Vote Count:
<empty>

Not Voting:
trentonlf, Hunter65536, JMich, CSPVG, RWarehall, A_Future_Pilot, Krypsyn, Lifthrasil, Leonard03

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Wednesday, Jan 20, evening (EST).
Welcome back, Leonard. I really hope, that the revivification process didn't turn you evil. We can use a good herbalist, I think. Unfortunately an alignment change upon revivification is entirely possible: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Reviver So I don't consider you as 'confirmed town'.

In other news, another assassin bit it today. Looks like the assassins are working against each other, which is nice for town!

But one questions: if the assassins all have telling tattoos, how about we all strip down naked and check each other for tattoos? I mean, all of us naked isn't half as exciting when Sage isn't here, but still: game-breaking strategy! ;-)

Also note do mods and everyone: I'll be on the road for two days. I'll try to check in via mobile, but if that fails, see you again on Sunday!