It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: [...]
okay agent, time for you to talk
[...]
OK, if you say so.

How much do you want to know? Because the last time I claimed, I apparently ruined the game for a lot of people...

I can tell you that my name is Korgan Bloodaxe. I googled it and he seems to be a mercenary dwarf in Baldur's Gate 2. Make of that what you will.

Flavour is I was secretly hired by the mayor. I'm here to kill the assassins and leave with a monetary reward.

I have Vigilante powers, but I'm not going to say how many shots I get, to try and keep myself alive in case I'm not lynched.

I'm willing to quote my PM if you want me to, but the OP says that will make me a target, so I'd rather not.

What say everyone?
drealmer7: I know you know IF is not an assumption, but a theory/speculation.
It is an assumption. I find little to quibble with on your reasoning, however. My main concern is whether or not it is an 'assumption' on your part.

drealmer7: so who is your assassin team mate, JMich or A_F_P?
Heh.

pre-post edit: Dangit, JMich ninja'd me!
agentcarr16: Korgan Bloodaxe
I say he was an evil-aligned character and your claim is only partially true.

I believe you were hired by one of the assassin teams (lift+trent), not tthe mayor, and we are right to lynch you if we do.
drealmer7: The 2nd one is the obvious win condition for town, and the only way town can win, ...
That is NONSENSE! Either you thoroughly misunderstood what was written, or you didn't get a town aligned PM and are just speculating. This looks more and more like a slip on your part.
If we manage to eliminate all assassins, we may very well meet our win condition at the same time. Now, I don't know what your win condition is. But mine does not require to wait for two Days after eliminating all scum. That would be boring and pointless. My guess is rather that Option 2 is a fallback solution for the case that we already have eliminated all assassins, but there is still some non-killing neutral left over who didn't fulful his win condition. To prevent an unnecessarily drawn out game.

It's a bit annoying, actually. You seem to me the scummiest one at the moment. Several others agree on that, but everyone is voting agentcarr instead - just because he had more votes to start with. I agree that he is a good target too. But for now I'll keep my vote on you and see what agent has to say.

zeogold, meanwhile, has basically involuntarily admitted to not being town. But for the moment I assume that he is neutral. Hunter's early claim still looks off. So my list of lynch preference would be at the moment: drealmer, agent, Hunter, zeogold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
But something different: most of those who replied to my question were in favour of sharing my impression from the flavour. Only one against. So I decided to share now to be on the safe side lest someone hammer agent and ends the Day: in the flavour of my PM it was stated, that I found someone who had been poisoned. So I think it is likely that we have at least one Poisoner among us (plus probably at least one conventional killing role). Something to keep in mind, for example when analyzing night-actions.
agentcarr16: Korgan Bloodaxe
drealmer7: I say he was an evil-aligned character and your claim is only partially true.

I believe you were hired by one of the assassin teams (lift+trent), not tthe mayor, and we are right to lynch you if we do.
For that matter, Jayne Cobb isn't exactly a nice fellow, from what I can see with a quick Google.

OK, I'm ready to lynch vote. You're not playing normally, IMO.

Vote drealmer7
drealmer7: I say he was an evil-aligned character and your claim is only partially true.
Evil is irrelevant. Chaotic is the more the problem for me. However, Korgan is a mercenary in BG2, so that much fits.

drealmer7: I believe you were hired by one of the assassin teams (lift+trent), not tthe mayor, and we are right to lynch you if we do.
So, you believe, as A_Future_Pilot does, that mercenaries are possibly anti-town, not pro-town as they are implied to be in the OP? Why?
Lifthrasil: does not require to wait for two Days after eliminating all scum. That would be boring and pointless.
THAT is the nonsense right there. Obviously we could eliminate all assassins and not know it and therefore continue to vote and lynch each other when there is no need. The mayor wants peace, peace is not happening if townies are still paranoid that assassins are still alive and continue to try and kill them only to end up killing townies because all assassins are dead.

This mechanic allows for points to continue to be gained/lost and the leaderboard to change regardless of "town" having won.

I am not scum, and so in my eyes, you are just digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole of suspicion, or we are allies erroneously going at each other and the assassins are loving it.

adaliabooks was the one who was poisoned. This makes me think there is a witchdoctor in the game, who can heal and who can poison, in my understanding, this is actually a pro-town role, and if this is true, krypsyn is either a witch or a witch-hunter as stated, and needs to be watched either way.
Not an assassin, drealmer is way off base again.

As for agent I believe it's still a neutral role not a town role. Am I wrong agent?

For now
Unvote agentcarr
damnit...*waits*...

Krypsyn: So, you believe, as A_Future_Pilot does, that mercenaries are possibly anti-town, not pro-town as they are implied to be in the OP? Why?
I believe that it is possible that there are both pro-town and anti-town mercs.
drealmer7: This makes me think there is a witchdoctor in the game, who can heal and who can poison, in my understanding, this is actually a pro-town role
This sounds so many kinds of wrong to me. So,
unvote
Vote drealmer7
drealmer7: This makes me think there is a witchdoctor in the game, who can heal and who can poison, in my understanding, this is actually a pro-town role
JMich: This sounds so many kinds of wrong to me. So,
unvote
Vote drealmer7
wrong to speculate on how things might be?
here's another assassin jumping on my wagon, just as I suspected him to be.
drealmer7: krypsyn is either a witch or a witch-hunter as stated, and needs to be watched either way.
Totally.

drealmer7: I believe that it is possible that there are both pro-town and anti-town mercs.
Agreed; it is possible. Do you have reason to believe it is probable?
Krypsyn: Agreed; it is possible. Do you have reason to believe it is probable?
yes
drealmer7: wrong to speculate on how things might be?
You did read the OP, right? The comments about adalia's corpse specifically.
That is not healing, that is reanimation. You are attempting to paint whoever raised adalia in a pro-town light.
drealmer7: ...
Ever heard of the win condition "eliminate all threats to town" ? ... Just something to think about. And then think a bit more how it would be possible to eliminate all threats to town WITHOUT fulfilling this win-condition.

Well, whatever YOUR win condition is, you made it obvious that it isn't eliminating all threats to town.

About agent's claim: I agree that names have a meaning. Since my name fits my role quite nicely (and no, I'm not going to disclose my name). That means agent is probably a merc ... but I agree that the name would more fit an evil merc so I am still inclined to lynch agent.

But this:
drealmer7: This makes me think there is a witchdoctor in the game, who can heal and who can poison, in my understanding, this is actually a pro-town role, and if this is true, krypsyn is either a witch or a witch-hunter as stated, and needs to be watched either way.
convinces me again to leave my vote where it is. I specifically said not to discuss town roles. But you do ... and you even include speculations who the counter role to the poisoner may be. What are you trying to do? Getting krypsyn killed one way or the other? Pointing assassins at a nice, juicy target? This is SO scummy!