It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: drealmer7
Those are the only missing correct??
*peaks head out from behind a handful of large barrels and crates stacked in a corner where she's been hiding*

*shaking and tentative, she slowly approaches the other folks who are obviously trapped here with her*

Uhhh, hi, everyone. My name is Jayne. Last night I was on my way back home after work at the tavern. The rioting had already started, but the tavern owner said I wasn't worth the cost to be allowed to stay there overnight, and he kicked me into the streets among the madness. I was hoping to make it home safely but there was suddenly a bunch of fighting and I didn't want to be seen - manly brutes can be so rough with a woman after they've killed someone, and I was already chafed from the night's work - so I hid behind back there - *points* - and then I fell asleep! I did have quite a few drinks in me, so, I guess I'm not too surprised to have slept through most of the violence.

I woke up a little bit ago and heard you all shouting at each other, calling for each other's deaths, and being downright unreasonable all around. Some of you are obviously part of the problem! Some of you are so quick to blame others without even having a conversation!

That one guy, I think I heard him called kryspyn, seems paranoid about witches, it almost makes me think he is a witch! Not that I think witches are necessarily bad! I think they can be just as good as they can be bad, I'm not so afraid of that possibility, but...

I still decided to stay hidden and listen to you all for a while, afraid to come out for no more reason than because no one seems to want to trust each other or talk reasonably about our situation. Then I fell asleep again! I do think I heard all that was pertinent though, and, well...I'm not sure any of you are taking this seriously enough for my comfort level!

Hopefully you don't mind if I share some of my thoughts about what is going on here. I know I'm just a lady of the night, but I have a brain too! I hope you all listen to reason and can keep calm heads while we figure this out.

It sounds like we have 2 warring factions of assassins here. I admit, I'm terrified at the thought of being trapped here longer than necessary with the likes of that type! The man-in-charge of it all says that if we are peaceable for 2 days and 2 nights consecutively we are free to go. I don't suppose those 2 warring factions are going to let that happen easily, otherwise I'd be right away voting for no-lynch today to start toe peace process! But if we did that today, they'd certainly kill someone tonight and so we'd be foolish to not try to figure out who the assassins are and eliminate them D1.

So far it is hard for me to tell much, but it does seem that agentcarr16 is being a bit disruptive and I'm not sure I like that. We've barely got anything to go on, too, it seems. I'm kind of at a loss. I don't know where to begin on who to trust, but I definitely trust him less than the rest. I have a sense about men sometimes. Men that you don't want to meet in a dark alley, no matter how rough you can take it, and he seems like he could be one of them. Still, I'll reserve too much judgement for now, he could just be scared and I could be mis-reading him! But I figured it couldn't hurt to share my feelings about it either.

I've also seen another figure lurking around (lifthrasil) and they are making me a bit uncomfortable with that behavior. Although, I can't blame him for hiding, as I was too, but it is definitely something to keep an eye on.
drealmer7: My name is Jayne.
The hero of Canton? I guess I should change my vote:

Unvote: agentcarra16
Vote: drealmer7

It's easier to trust a disruptive person(agentcarra16) than a selfish one who doesn't think twice before backstabbing. :P
drealmer7: My name is Jayne.
Hunter65536: The hero of Canton? I guess I should change my vote:

Unvote: agentcarra16
Vote: drealmer7

It's easier to trust a disruptive person(agentcarra16) than a selfish one who doesn't think twice before backstabbing. :P
You vote me because my name is Jayne? Or why? I don't understand. Also, were you inferring that I am the selfish person who doesn't think twice before backstabbing? If so, how so did I do that? If you didn't mean me, did you mean anyone in particular or were you just making a general statement?

is this a valid unvote with the type-o?

A bunch of you are so quick to want to kill. Very unsettling and not very much a "searching for peace" type of personality at all, hunter. Paranoia is starting to set in!
Serenity Now!!!

Unvote: drealmer7

Vote: Lifthrasil

(He seemed so eager to play earlier....)
drealmer7: You vote me because my name is Jayne? Or why? I don't understand. Also, were you inferring that I am the selfish person who doesn't think twice before backstabbing? If so, how so did I do that? If you didn't mean me, did you mean anyone in particular or were you just making a general statement?

is this a valid unvote with the type-o?

A bunch of you are so quick to want to kill. Very unsettling and not very much a "searching for peace" type of personality at all, hunter. Paranoia is starting to set in!
I once knew a Jayne, never trusted anyone with that name later on. And you seem to be in a hurry to introduce yourself and gain trust, hidden motives me thinks and nothing good I suspect.

I blame krypsyn for the typo, I said exactly what he said
agentcarr16: Can't you guys at least have the decency to call me a wizard, not a witch?
A wizard, eh?
Vote agentcarr16
Hunter65536: ...
Wow, you seem very unfriendly, downright hostile even. I in a hurry how? I waited a long time until I came out and said anything at all, longer than almost anyone. And what I did was calm and peaceful and frinedly, not shouting accusations and calling for a kill without talking. That makes you suspicious? what??????

And I shared my name, soooo? Why is that suspicious/damning? What is wrong with that? We are a group working together towards a common goal - peace - I imagine, except for the assassins who want a blood-bath, I imagine. It's important to try and figure out who to trust. I'm trying to establish trust, yes. That is a bad thing why? Because you don't want anyone to trust anyone because it suits your bloodthirst?

Your reasons seem absolutely unreasonable and your behavior/attitude is malicious...like you're just looking for arbitrary reasons to kill someone and hope others will jump on board with your rash illogic. If I were in a rush to kill someone, it'd probably be you at this point, but I'm not, I'd like to discuss and try and see who I can trust. You seem to be trying to sew mistrust. Suspicious indeed. I'd like you to give me some logic, not anti-logic.

Is it just because I'm a woman?!
drealmer7: Wow, you seem very unfriendly, downright hostile even. I in a hurry how? I waited a long time until I came out and said anything at all, longer than almost anyone. And what I did was calm and peaceful and frinedly, not shouting accusations and calling for a kill without talking. That makes you suspicious? what??????

And I shared my name, soooo? Why is that suspicious/damning? What is wrong with that? We are a group working together towards a common goal - peace - I imagine, except for the assassins who want a blood-bath, I imagine. It's important to try and figure out who to trust. I'm trying to establish trust, yes. That is a bad thing why? Because you don't want anyone to trust anyone because it suits your bloodthirst?

Your reasons seem absolutely unreasonable and your behavior/attitude is malicious...like you're just looking for arbitrary reasons to kill someone and hope others will jump on board with your rash illogic. If I were in a rush to kill someone, it'd probably be you at this point, but I'm not, I'd like to discuss and try and see who I can trust. You seem to be trying to sew mistrust. Suspicious indeed. I'd like you to give me some logic, not anti-logic.

Is it just because I'm a woman?!
Ah was just following Cartesian skepticism, I doubt everyone I meet. Don't mean, that I want them dead though. I see your point, nothing can be achieved by calling for blood.
Unvote drealmer7

Let's have a discussion about the lurker then, unless he comes here ready to participate in a civil discussion we'd have to assume that he is a hostile. He is sneaky enough to be an assassin is he not? Are we willing to sleep at night defenselessly while people such as him are in the same quarter?
Hunter65536: Let's have a discussion about the lurker then
Like with everyone, it's good to remain aware of their behaviors and question them/be aware of possible implications, but it's not good to pre-judge them that much, especially if they've not said anything yet. I think it's best to let someone speak before decidng they're bad/hostile. You seem much more hostile and questionable for your behavior than he does for his, in my opinion. Sleeping with you around at night leaves me with a bad feeling, but I'm still not ready to condemn you.

But, yeah, him not saying anything yet is curious and I am interested in what he has to say for himself at this point.
drealmer7: ... Sleeping with you ....
Sex! Sex! Sex!
agentcarr16: Can't you guys at least have the decency to call me a wizard, not a witch?
JMich: A wizard, eh?
Vote agentcarr16
Oh? Are you going to claim Wizard Hunter? I have to tell you, the joke's not original.
Or are you voting for me because you're jealous of my fabulous conversation skills?
flubbucket: Sex! Sex! Sex!
(throws a bucket of cold water over Flubbucket)

Do you see what your roleplaying has started, Drealmer? I hope you're proud of yourself. :P

On a more serious note - depending on the setting, even such a thing as a name early on can be considered useful information, and alas, it's often for the Mafia side - or, as I believe the sign-up thread stated, sides. It gives them ideas of who you might be, and as they'll have a few examples of names it might suggest what role you might have.

(throws a Flubbucket of cold water over Lifthrasil)
I hope everything is ok with Lifthrasil, it's unlike him to be absent this long from a game.

I can also say I'm not a fan of drealmer7 hiding to observe and then coming out with "LAMIST maybe we shouldn't lynch anyone but let's kill someone" at least that's what I took from his post.

Vote drealmer7
flubbucket: Sex! Sex! Sex!
...Totally what she was talking about :P

I for one, don't trust people who lurk in the shadows. So for the time being, I'm going to

Unvote flubbucket (despite his abundant fanciness)

and

Vote Lifrathsil
drealmer7: is this a valid unvote with the type-o?
Because it is clear who is being voted/unvoted, I'll accept it. Also, generic unvotes ("Unvote") are acceptable. Generic votes, naturally, are not.