It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The pug floated gently above you, and said:

"Vote count:

"Sage103082: 2 votes - Vitek, flubbucket

"flubbucket: 7 votes - Lifthrasil, HijacK, yogsloth, adaliabooks, Bookwyrm627, cristigale, Leonard03

Not voting: JMich, HypersomniacLive, Sage103082."

He descended to the ground and stood before flubbucket and said,"So, I guess it's you."

With that he touched flubbuckets leg with his nose and stepped back. Everyone turned to flubbucket, nervously glancing up and down the length of his body. The changes came rather rapidly.

Flubbucket's hands began to shrink at the fingers, then the palms, becoming ever pinker at the same time. Suddenly, it seemed as if flubbucket's feet slipped from under him, and yet he manage to topple by degrees or perhaps not at all. He shrank and shrank until he could not be seen and he was lost among his clothes.

The pug, looking rather nonplussed, walked up to the pile of clothes, pushed his face in among them, and pulled out a dun coloured hamster. He carried the creature to the shoreline, where he put him down. The hamster made no attempt to move. The pug flicked the hat from his head into the water, picked up flubbucket the hamster, and placed him inside the hat.

The delicate pull of the tide took him out to sea. Everyone watched as he receded from view, and thought that they saw him put his pink paw up and give a little wave. Then he was gone.

"Well, that's the end of him, then," said the pug. With a strange popping noise, he disappeared.

Suddenly, you all realised something: Flubbucket is dead (well, a hamster, at least), he was a Mafia Goon.

All those that have night actions, please send them in to me. If you do not intend to use your night action, please inform me of your intentions via PM.

All night actions must be in by 19:00 P.M (my time), 10 May 2015.

It is now night, you may not post again until Day 3.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by CSPVG
Upon awakening, the group finds that another one of them has disappeared. Everyone makes a show of looking around for awhile, but soon you all give up.

Lifthrasil is dead, he was a Vanilla Townie.

It is now day three (3). Day three's deadline is in 12 days, on the 22 May, 2015.

With ten (10) of you alive, it takes six (6) votes to reach a majority decision.
bah!
And we're back in the game!

Good job town, managed to hit scum. Have to say I'm a bit surprised, I did hope flub was scum but wasn't all that certain. At least it gives us a firm wagon to analyse and some info, I'll be very interested in seeing who was on and off on flub, I would expect at least one of his buddies will have jumped on the wagon to gain some credit, but equally knowing how slow the lynch went I would also expect to have the other scum off the wagon (or possibly both off it).

Less surprised about Lift. I wasn't 100% certain but I did think he was mostly town. At least he had no power role (interestingly, neither did flub) but we don't know what he bid on so that's one bit of info gone.

Will come back with some proper reads and thoughts when I get a chance.

Also, I feel I should say that from about the 20th May till the end of the month I've got an absolutely manic schedule with work (and a concert in the middle) so may not be able to be on and contributing much for about 10 days... I'd hoped the game would have finished (or I might have been dead, which still could happen) before then but hadn't counted on the first few days dragging out so much. I will of course try to get on as much as I can.
Loved Lift's Bah post.

3/6 of the definite vanilla are dead now. Starting to look like when power roles start dropping, they are going to drop fast.

This should be an interesting day.
Here’s a breakdown of the wagons…

Pilot’s Wagon: (Lifthrasil), Robbeasy[Vitek], adaliabooks, yogsloth, Leonard03, cristigale, Sage103082, JMich
Flubb’s wagon: (Lifthrasil), HijacK, yogsloth, adaliabooks, Bookwyrm627, cristigale, Leonard03

Players on both: adalia, cristigale, Leonard, (Lift), yogs
Player on Pilot only: JMich, Robbeasy(Vitek), Sage
Players on flubb only: Bookwyrm, Hijack
Players on neither: Hyper

If we add in Sage’s early day 2 wagon: (flubb), adalia, Bookwyrm, Lifthrasil, Hijack, Robbeasy[Vitek]
Players on all three wagons: adailia, (Lift)
Players on Pilot and Sage only: Robbeasy[Vitek]
Players on flubb and Sage only: Hijack, Bookwyrm

Players in parenthesis are dead.
Vitek is in [] because Robbeasy placed the votes.
The actually wagons are listed in order voted. The rest is listed alphabetically.
Alright, we're back on. And we nailed a scum too. Excellent.
Now wagon analysis and WIFOM.
It's good that we nailed scum on Day 2, but now this begs the question whether some statements made by flub were just a smoke screen or genuine. I'll have to think about it. Alas, does anyone remember what position had trent on the AFP wagon before he unvoted? I will need to check that. Let's get this started then.
Thanks to my usual infallible tells (don't you dare to doubt this!) both adalia and Leonard get +scum points for cheering about great mafia lynch.
Adalia gets more for congratulating town.

Proceeding with my readings I was getting more and more worried with Sage (read I started to think she is mafia) but then I got to point where I found flub started wagon on Sage and was quite adamant in lynching her. That's add a lot in her favour.

Flub voted only Bookwyrm, Robbeasy and Sage throughout the game (unless I missed something). He retracted from both Bookwyrm and Rob, more from Bookwyrm whom he has first sworn to pursue until the end of days but changed his opinion, allegedly thanks to AFP?
Wyrm remains fairly up there for me as possible buddy who got voted for credit but I have also read some good posts from him in the meantime.

Interesting is another flub's scum read and that's Leonard. He included him several tines on his scum lst but actually never went after him in any way. He mentioned several times how incredibly scummy Leo is but he never did anything else than talk about those "scum vibes".To me personally it comes off as usual way of mafia of putting his buddy high up the list to have him there as possible target and to appear genunine but not going after him unless necessary.
I need to also check the interactions other way but together with my previous suspicious (although based only on D1) Leonard is my primary suspect as of now.

Another players on flub's scum list were HijacK, yogsloth and JMIch. None of them was among his suspects on D1 (JMich and HijacK were as town and yog was completly omitted in reads) but all of them were listed on D2 list. I know there was some "explanation" about HijacK by flub but don't know about the other two.
So far this part is just statement without conclusion. But I am of the impression that both HijacK and JMich are town (not sure about yog), so I don't think I will find anything there.

There is one enemy to take care of right now, though.
Vote sleepiness.
"Lynch not achieved."
Daykill sleepiness
"You have no shots."

"Sleepines won. You are can't post you are dead/asleep. "
Good to be back on, I was starting to miss my fix.

adaliabooks: Good job town, managed to hit scum.

Less surprised about Lift. I wasn't 100% certain but I did think he was mostly town.
Ugh, don't like this. Rings very hollow. Vibe only, so not sure what to do with it, but... I wouldn't be "yay teaming" quite like this. Vitek already mentioned it, too.

cristigale: Here’s a breakdown of the wagons…
Thank you so much cristi! This is what I was saying to HSL "yesterday". Now that we have two wagons, there's lots to look at, and I should have something to add on Monday when I have real time to look at it.

@JMich: Think Lift is a "weird" choice too?

@HSL: Interested in your wagon analysis the most.
Happy Mothers Day to all! (Everyone is a Mother to someone, something, or themselves. =) )

Spent the day with Mom and took her out for a nicer dinner and had a great time chatting all evening.

I have read over but as I have had a few to drink I am going to wait until morning to read again and post.
HypersomniacLive: Is it reasonable to assume that you're done with your reading? Is there anything you'd like to comment on? I see that you only committed to reading the thread, but thought I'd ask anyway.
Unfortunately, I'm halfway through, due to a very hectic last few days. Night 2 kill does also mean I can reevaluate Lift's statements a bit better.

HypersomniacLive: I agree, trentonlf participated in quite lively discussions here. My question is - what discussions were they? Going over his posting history, most of it is his debate with yogsloth, another part is addressing others, again on the subject of roles discussion and/ or his debate with yogsloth, and we all know how what the epilogue of his posting was. Still, I may be missing something, so could you point out what other discussions he was part of? As in what discussions that would allow to gather info from outside of the above topics?
Yes, trenton did not participate in many subjects, but he did clash heads with yog and wyrm, and much less with adalia, leonard and you, even if the only subject he talked (or rather, advised against talking) was roles. That does give 5 people who had interaction with him, 6 if you also include me (verbatim PM, AFP claiming trent defending me). So no, trent wasn't a lurker that I would have expected scum to go for during Night 1.

HypersomniacLive: So, if you consider that cristigale and I are a bit absent, and require watching, what would you say about yourself? Would you also watch yourself given your posting history?
Of course I bear watching. If there is ever a game I'm not considered worthy of watching, I would take it as a game I've not played correctly.

HypersomniacLive: While the former part is valid, are you suggesting to leave the non-posters in peace until they decide to post on their own?
What strategy is correct for finding scum? Look at the posts and the posters, or look at those that don't post? And what should be prioritized?
I never said don't look at lurkers, I was making jabs at yog for suggesting we go after lurkers first.

Apologies for not replying to you sooner, was not on the computer for most of Thursday, nor was I during the weekend. Weather is much better, so family went out.

cristigale: Here’s a breakdown of the wagons…
Shouldn't Robb's wagon be there as well?

yogsloth: @JMich: Think Lift is a "weird" choice too?
Is today Day 2? If yes, then Lift is a weird chocie. If not, then Lift isn't a weird choice.
Same holds true for trent.
cristigale: snip
Nice, thank you for that.

Vitek: Thanks to my usual infallible tells (don't you dare to doubt this!) both adalia and Leonard get +scum points for cheering about great mafia lynch.
Adalia gets more for congratulating town.
Really?

yogsloth: Ugh, don't like this. Rings very hollow. Vibe only, so not sure what to do with it, but... I wouldn't be "yay teaming" quite like this. Vitek already mentioned it, too.
But at least Vitek was original, jumping in straight after to parrot the same argument? Way to go.
I'm genuinely surprised flub flipped scum, and that doesn't happen very often for me, so I'm congratulating my fellow players on something I missed (yeah, I know I was on his wagon, I can't say I was really convinced of his scuminess though).

After looking at the wagons (thanks cristi) the two who stand out as suspicious are Sage and Leonard (which is handy, as they already seemed scummy to me). Sage was on the townie wagon, but not the scum one. Whereas Leonard was on both, but only hit flub at the end, which is pretty good cover for scum. Hammers his buddy when he knows there is no other option and seems townie for hammering a scum player. And if scum can talk through the day something like that can be more easily arranged. Admittedly, so can a more complicated scenario such as getting the other two scum to pile on early to gain town cred.
But I think Sage and Leonard are the two to look at today (with a side order on yogs, for all the reasons previously mentioned)
Very busy day today, sorry I haven’t been so active – but none of you have been. Three posts in the last 20 hours – yay Team, go go rah rah rah. Going to be a tough game to finish up. I also have to admit that today’s dose of “good news” from GOG has really thrown a wet blanket on my enthusiasm for all things GOG-related. (On a side note – for those of you Mafia players who have friend requested me – thank you so much! I’m just not accepting any friend requests at this time, because I don’t really want to be involved in any aspect of Galaxy at the moment.)

That said-

yogsloth: @JMich: Think Lift is a "weird" choice too?
JMich: Is today Day 2? If yes, then Lift is a weird chocie. If not, then Lift isn't a weird choice.
Same holds true for trent.
Yeah, no clue what this means. I suspect you know what Day it is, so I’ll chalk this up as a confusingly-worded obfuscatory “no”.

Bah, nobody listens to me anyhow.

What now?

Vote Bookwyrm627

Show up, dude.
HijacK: It's good that we nailed scum on Day 2, but now this begs the question whether some statements made by flub were just a smoke screen or genuine. I'll have to think about it. Alas, does anyone remember what position had trent on the AFP wagon before he unvoted? I will need to check that. Let's get this started then.
Here's how A_Future_Pilot's wagon went (scroll down to the end of the post).

And here's how Robbeasy's wagon went on D1 (strike-through stands for unvoting):

flubbucket (post #191)
Lifthrasil (post #215)
yogsloth (post #217)
A_Future_Pilot (post #221)
cristigale (post #235)
A̶_̶F̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶_̶P̶i̶l̶o̶t̶ (post #244)
y̶o̶g̶s̶l̶o̶t̶h̶ (post #251)
L̶i̶f̶t̶h̶r̶a̶s̶i̶l̶ (post #270)
trentonlf (post #287)
Sage103082 (post #330)
c̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶l̶e̶ (post #258)
t̶r̶e̶n̶t̶o̶n̶l̶f̶ (post #383)

Something that I noticed about flubbucket's wagon is that no-one jumped off of it.

I don't have anything more to contribute at the moment, I admit that the whole new account system thing has kept me occupied, perhaps too much.