It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cristigale: Now it was not that yogs voted for flubb, but the reason for voting: poor formatting. Really? Yogs followed up later after being called on it. But it still stood out to me. This felt more like scum too eager to jump on a wagon than town.
yogsloth: Hmmm, missing the point on purpose or just being unfair?

My vote for flub is not because of one poorly-formatted post. Does that really make any sense? I believe I've mentioned this already.
(Emphasis added)
I noted that you provided better reasons later (after you were called on it). My vote was not placed just because of the flippant vote. Prior to this vote you were at the top of my scum list (starting with post #578) but you didn’t seem scummy enough to vote unless it was needed to secure a lynch. As mentioned, your vote seemed like scum seizing an opportunity to jump on a wagon. It was a tipping point, which in turn made my previous suspicions stronger.

yogsloth: In fact, you did a pretty good job of explaining flub's continued pattern of unhelpfulness and question-dodging yourself. Why did I vote for flub? Why did any of the votes he's picked up vote for him? Because he's been evasive and unhelpful, and not playing a very pro-Town game.
(emphasis added)
I agree. I stated that I see flubb scummy enough to switch my vote. However, as also stated, you seemed scummier, hence the vote.

yogsloth: Actually, since I already have a couple of votes, can I accuse you of looking like scum "eager to jump on a wagon"?
If flubb turns out to be scum, then I can see why you might think that. I placed my vote with the player I found scummiest. I find it bad play to not draw attention to that person.

I still think yogs looks scummiest, but flubb looks scummy enough to vote. I don’t see anything in his most recent posts to change that.

Unvote yogsloth

Vote flubbucket
Sage103082: Isnt it scummy to just disappear?
Are you suggesting that I'm scummy or those who haven't been posting are?

flubbucket: I do.

I'm vanilla town and completely snowed under at work.

Lynch away, no loss to town.
Can we have the role you bid for and the number please?
At least then if you're town we might gain a little more info to work with.
@Robbeasy – best wishes with whatever you are facing

@Vitek – welcome to the game

Vitek: Anyone disagrees with yog's summary and finds it outrageous?
Other than yog’s assessment of himself, it’s fairly accurate. Sage’s assessment of Robb (#688) seemed accurate as well.

Lifthrasil: And another question to all: I tried to revive an analysis of the AFP and Sage wagons here. The only one to pick it up was HSL. I would like the thought of you all on this: can something be concluded from comparing the two trains? Or is that an useless endeavour and if so, why?
I’ve been meaning to respond. The only thing I noticed that I don’t remember being mentioned already: Of the existing players, Hyper is the only player without a vote on either list. He does not seem to vote very often. He had a vote on Sage at the end of Day 1. Not sure if there is anything to draw from that.
Vitek: That's quite underwhelming for 679 posts.

And who is scum?
Honestly, it has kind of been that sort of game...

Welcome Vitek, didn't expect a replacement so quickly.

To help you along a little heres a list of who I think is scum or town:

Scum:
yogsloth - Talks a lot, doesn't actually seem to say very much. Very keen to jump on new wagons.
Sage - General lurkiness at the beginning of the game. Less so now, but took an almost lynch to change her behaviour.
flub - very erratic and odd behaviour.

Neutral:
Leonard - slightly scummy, largely due to gut feelings but overall neutral for now.
JMich - quite a fence sitter, slightly lurky. I think he's made some good observations though.
Lift - Mostly town and good contributions, but something is telling me to be careful of him (need to do a reread of his posts to clarify my thoughts)
HijacK - Quiter and calmer than usual, but making good points and posts.
Bookwyrm - Not really sure. Need to reread him too.
Robb / Vitek - Made some slip ups and almost got lynched day 1. Hard to tell, particularly with a replacement.

Town:
Hyper - Very much his usual self, quiet but with good observations and keen questions.
cristi - Very similar to Hyper.

I think that's everyone...
Vitek: I am going to avoid JMich for the sake of all of us.
Ah, my nemesis! Too bad you arrive too late for an RVS vote :(

Good to see you in a game again Vitek.
Vitek: Fun fact: I was already supposed to come as replacement for trenton but he died before I even get started. Shortest time in game ever. I died before I even got role PM.
That breaks P1na's record of dying to NK before getting to post.

yogsloth: bookwyrm is playing yoglike
Lame. All the good jokes have already been taken.

-----
To business.

Everyone: TODAY IS THE LAST FULL DAY. DAY 2 ENDS SOMETIME TOMORROW. Man, that sounds odd.

Vitek:
-You need to make time to read the wiki page about the roles in the game. For your convenience, here's a link. That link is totally not a rick-roll. Big thing is that the game started with 3-8 roles in it. AFP successfully bid for JOAT (bidding 7), Sage claims to have unsuccessfully bid for vig (bidding 18), and I claim to have bid (with no further information provided yet). Flub is claiming Vanilla (no further information provided yet). JOAT is dead before doing anything, all other roles are unaccounted for (with Vig presumably floating around somewhere, depending on whether you believe Sage's claim).

-Note that we have a set number of days to reach a lynch. Each lynch reduces the number of days by one. NK, Vig, Venge do NOT reduce the number of days. The date of default No Lynch is generally being posted at the bottom of the OP.

-You should use Adalia's script to see what Robb has posted. He had a pretty hefty blunder on Day 1 that nearly got him lynched (saying Yog downplayed the Doctor role, then voting him for it), but Robb was fairly persuasive and escaped. I think he got to L-1, but I don't remember and I'm not going to hunt for that one right now. He is still under suspicion from several quarters.

-AFP was lynched Day 1.

-Sage hit L-1 during Day 2, for lurking and other reasons (depending on the player). She's been posting more and escaped lynch. She did offer to hammer herself, but her wagon fell apart before it came to that.

-It looks like Flub really started garnering attention in Day 2 with Hijack's post 568. Flub and I had a whatever-you-want-to-call-it-since-battle-is-wrong during Day 1, starting with my post 56. I don't recall him receiving much more than minor attention between these two events.

-By my count, Flub is now at L-1 (pushed there by me and Cristigale).

-----
My top three lynch targets:
1) Flub
2) Robb/Vitek
3) Sage

Players that need to be reviewed:
-Yogs -> Enough people are suspicious of him that I should take another look.
-Adalia -> Probably just hold over from last game.

Lower Priority:
-Everyone else.
-Leonard has moved to this category after I read up on him a few RL days ago.

@Lift: I think the wagons might be informative. One thing I noticed recently was Robb and Flubb both on Sage's wagon alone. I haven't made the time to look more closely, but it strikes me as interesting. I might be reading too much into it, considering my scum list, but there it is.
Welcome Vitek! Nice you could drop in.

Vitek: And who is scum?
In my opinion: flubbucket is probably scum. Other candidates would be you (or more precisely Robb) or Sage. One tier lower, but still leaning scum, would be yog and Leonard. Yog seems to seem scummy to many, but to me he mostly seems yog-like. But who knows? Some of the suspicions thrown at him were quite valid. Especially trent was hounding him on Day 1. ...

Townish, for mostly good contributions, would be HSL, cristi and of course me. And, surprisingly enough, I see HijacK as leaning town too, since he had many helpful posts. On day one we had a major disagreement, but his play and my view of him has changed since then. ... Or maybe I am just too easily deceived. Who knows.

So just take your time and make your own picture.

And with Bookwyrm and cristi hopping on the flubb train, he is at L-1 by now, if I counted correctly. I really hope I am not wrong about him this time!

Inofficial vote count:

Sage103082: 3 votes - Robbeasy, flubbucket, Leonard-03,

flubbucket: 6 votes - Lifthrasil, HijacK, yogsloth, adaliabooks, Bookwyrm627, cristigale

Not voting: JMich, HypersomniacLive, Sage103082,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority vote.

I hope I got it right. If not, please correct me.
Lifthrasil: So just take your time and make your own picture.
Take your time...as long as you decide before 24 hours have passed. We need to have a lynch by then.

Hard time to join the game: "Welcome, now hurry up and pick someone you think is scummy!"
adaliabooks: Are you suggesting that I'm scummy or those who haven't been posting are?
Not posting and disappearing. How can you get a read on someone who is a ghost. The players you can get reads and feels for are the ones that post so the ones that do not have a better chance of being put at neutral or town because they have not stirred the post or gave much to be looked it.
Lifthrasil: So just take your time and make your own picture.
Bookwyrm627: Take your time...as long as you decide before 24 hours have passed. We need to have a lynch by then.

Hard time to join the game: "Welcome, now hurry up and pick someone you think is scummy!"
I'm waiting to see what Vitek has got to say. If nothing changes I will hammer flub.
adaliabooks: [...]

JMich - quite a fence sitter, slightly lurky. I think he's made some good observations though.

[...]
Could you please post a summary of the good observations that JMich made that:
1. Were not part of his debate with yogsloth.
2. Don't fall under "general advice/ lecture on mafia game logic"?

Bookwyrm627: [...] and I claim to have bid (with no further information provided yet). [...]
Really? I'm not done doing a proper reread on you, so please point me to your post that this happened.

Sage103082: I bid my favorite number. I picked it because I thought it would be a fun role to play. The QTs would be from the Space game - Sage's Medical Bay and the milk game - Got Milk?
Did you think you had good chances to win the bid going with the number 18?

Were players in the Sage's Mecidal Bay alive or dead? If the latter, do you think that players still in the game (re)act the same way they do in the QTs?

flubbucket was the mod of the Milk Game - do you take into account flubbucket's behaviour as a mod in the QT to make comparisons and judge his play in the actual game, and why?

Sage103082: Not posting and disappearing. How can you get a read on someone who is a ghost. The players you can get reads and feels for are the ones that post so the ones that do not have a better chance of being put at neutral or town because they have not stirred the post or gave much to be looked it.
How would you evaluate repeated prodding of other players to start/ do the talking, while also pointing fingers to the same players at every chance?

@yogsloth

You claim in your post #251 that
I said way back in post #8 that so many of you disliked that this would be a game of wits.
I've been over that post mutlitple times now, and I can't find it; could you point out where in post #8 you said that?

I do see though that in your post #8 you said
I’d like to ask you a few questions…
Could you sum up that activity of yours and what you believe to have accomplished?

Also, in your post #251 you said:
We must lynch. Even if we hit Town, the analysis of the wagon will be crucial, as it is one of the few tools we know to be available to us
I've been through your posts, I was unable to find your analysis (nor your comment on Lifthrasil's attempt at one in his post #460). Then again, you post a lot, so I might have missed it, in spite of using adaliabooks' script. Could you point me to it?

JMich: I do tend to read what is posted, though yesterday I didn't open the thread at all. I do need to read the thread again to see if day 2 posts change the day 1 posts, but it does require some peace of mind to do that properly.
Is it reasonable to assume that you're done with your reading? Is there anything you'd like to comment on? I see that you only committed to reading the thread, but thought I'd ask anyway.
HypersomniacLive: @yogsloth

You claim in your post #251 that

I said way back in post #8 that so many of you disliked that this would be a game of wits.
HypersomniacLive: I've been over that post mutlitple times now, and I can't find it; could you point out where in post #8 you said that?
Last paragraph. Pretty much verbatim.

HypersomniacLive: I do see though that in your post #8 you said

I’d like to ask you a few questions…
HypersomniacLive: Could you sum up that activity of yours and what you believe to have accomplished?
Lol, haven’t accomplished very much, have I? The actual “I’d like to ask…” statement was intended to be humorous. Obviously, we’re all asking questions and probing, and so far all I’ve done is come up with a candidate nobody else likes and been a part of a mis-lynch.

What I truly hope I’ve accomplished is caused enough data to be dumped out there that we’ll be able to use it in the end-game, once the field has been narrowed and whatever limited power role information there is has been shared. Then we’ll be able to go back and look at the data and hopefully put together some connections… because I don’t know about you, but I feel our success has been limited at best thus far.

HypersomniacLive: Also, in your post #251 you said:

We must lynch. Even if we hit Town, the analysis of the wagon will be crucial, as it is one of the few tools we know to be available to us
HypersomniacLive: I've been through your posts, I was unable to find your analysis (nor your comment on Lifthrasil's attempt at one in his post #460). Then again, you post a lot, so I might have missed it, in spite of using adaliabooks' script. Could you point me to it?
I haven’t done one. I admit I’m not terribly confident in this regard; at least not until there are two days’ worth of wagons to analyze side-by-side. Nor am I confident in the analysis of others yet. I still believe the wagon analysis will be key, especially in this game with limited power roles, but I think it will have to be Day 3 when it really starts. If I survive until then I’ll post my attempt at wagon analyses at that time.
So far I am 3 pages (50ppp) in.

Bookwyrm is scum (I like his recent post, though), yog is scum, Leonard is scum.
flub is more likely to be scum than town but is quite close to neutral (on scale not as role)

Lift is town, I regret I couldn't get to replace trent as he was supertown, JMich is likely town.
Adalia would be town but I peaked into the future and found some things that make him more likely to not be town.

I barely noticed crisigale post and if his/her post wouldn't be last I read, I wouldn't have notice his/her presence at all.
HijacK is annoying as shit but not really scum.
Sage is barely there but alright.
Rob is invisible but not of any interest to me at all.
HyperSomniac... I think he posted something.

All based on first 150 posts (except adalia and 1 recent wyrm's post). I will continue later today.
adaliabooks: [...]

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Could you please post a summary of the good observations that JMich made that:
1. Were not part of his debate with yogsloth.
2. Don't fall under "general advice/ lecture on mafia game logic"?
Well, to be honest, most of it was the debate with yogsloth. I found JMich much more convincing in the whole affair than I did yogsloth. I thought he made good points about the way yogsloth acted and how he phrased things.

But, having said that when looking through JMich's posts (to find other non yogs related examples) there has been perilously little that hasn't been a reply to yogsloth... which is, interesting...
And I thought yogsloth was the one with the obsession.. :/
adaliabooks: Well, to be honest, most of it was the debate with yogsloth. I found JMich much more convincing in the whole affair than I did yogsloth. I thought he made good points about the way yogsloth acted and how he phrased things.

But, having said that when looking through JMich's posts (to find other non yogs related examples) there has been perilously little that hasn't been a reply to yogsloth... which is, interesting...
And I thought yogsloth was the one with the obsession.. :/
Let me ask you a hypothetical question.

What if you knew that I was Town? If you did a re-read of JMich's responses to me over that "debate" knowing that I were Town, how would they read?