It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redeem 17 Steam games DRM-free | Check out 300+ deals up to -90%!

Have you heard? School is (finally) back in session! And so is <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>, in time for the 2016 GOG.com Back to School Sale. All in all, it's great games up to 90% off, new game collections and deals added every day, as well as 17 titles to grow your DRM-free library with GOG Connect.

No need for long faces - after all going back to school is a wonderful opportunity to learn new things, make new friends, and even expand your gaming horizons during these cold after-school evenings. This year's curriculum consists of 300+ deals up to 90% off, starting with Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, and more.

And hey, we did some of the homework for you! Check out our neat game collections: hand-picked selections of series and similar titles we think you'll really enjoy. Whether you grab an entire collection or otherwise, you'll still get the highest available discounts normally reserved for entire bundles only.

New games and collections will be added every day at 10 AM UTC — so check back and look out for more deals. Once added to the Sale, the deals will stick around until its end.

GOG Connect is back — connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your GOG.com library for free. The June premiere of <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> was a resounding success and we're now happy to announce the second major batch of 17 GOG Connect titles, including:

[i]Hotline Miami
X Rebirth
Anno 1404
Dex
Shadow Warrior 2013[/i]
and more!

Just like last time, these are limited-time offers made possible by our awesome partners!

If you're looking for a place to hang out and discuss which games you picked, how much homework you've got, or the titles you Connected, make sure to stop by our <span class="bold">Facebook event</span>. All the cool kids will be there.

The Back to School Sale will last until Sunday, October 2, 9:59 PM UTC.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
vicklemos: Howdy Leroy! ;)
Shogo ran 101% from start to finish on my win 8.1 machine, can honestly say ;)
Leroux: Thanks! Then it might be worth a try.
It runs perfectly for me. I just can't actually bind anything to my mouse. :P
deleted
Is there any way to get a lower price for
SHADOW WARRIOR CLASSIC REDUX
when you already own classic and 2013?
Edit: wrong thread! XD Sorry!
Post edited September 26, 2016 by Enebias
nepundo: How does "gifting" a whole order work? Do you get individual codes for each game or a single code to redeem the whole thing?

I'm thinking of gifting 10 Interplay games to myself, but I don't really want to play all of them. If I can get myself 10 codes to redeem the ones I really want and maybe gift the rest, I'll go ahead.
skeletonbow: A single purchase on GOG is one code with all the games on it. When it is redeemed there is a check box beside each game for the person redeeming it to claim individual games. For any games not redeemed the code remains valid to be used again potentially by someone else. If you are comfortable giving a code to others and trusting them to not redeem codes other than the ones you've indicated are theirs to take, then this is fine. If you need to ensure one game goes to one person without all games appearing on one code, then you need to make separate individual purchases though.
That's ok. If I don't play all the games, I'm thinking most probably community giveaway if/when it comes to life again, and moonshineshadow reported only one stolen game vs 1432 given (and it happened with a code that had been given in the previous edition). Looks like active community members can be trusted :)

Thanks for the explanation!

(By the way, thanks to inspecting games to make it to ten, I've just discovered Sacrifice. Reviews are so good that it has been promoted from the "buy for the bundle discount" to the "I have to play this" category :))
On one hand, I'm thrilled to see they didn't just abandon Connect.
On the other hand, this means that we're going to have "Is Connect abandoned?" threads for the next month and a half after the sale's over.
JKeift: I got BGEE added to my library as part of GOG Connect but I'm unable to find the classic version in my library or any code/key to redeem it. Am I missing something or is classic excluded from GOG Connect?
The enhanced editions (at least ones you purchase here) come with keys to original versions. You can find them clicking game in your library, clicking more and choosing serial keys.
:-)
Yay! Got 3 games from this. Thank you, GOG, and thank you to the participating devs/publishers.

Updated the wiki page with the new Connect games.
Some great deals.

Damn, my inner collector is in a tank down phase and I can already hear my inner voice in a few weeks "why did you not got it then!" :(
omega64: If you owned all of them on Steam you'd have the Final Cut from what I remember. ;P
Martian12: No, I just own the first game.
That wouldn't do you any good, then, since you can no longer buy the individual titles of the trilogy on GOG -- only Final Cut.
omega64: Yeah, still don't get what's going on there.
zero communication as usual.
Indeed. They are obviously ignoring all questions about it. Despite that statement ages ago that it would be fixed.
I think you need a fresh squirrel on the treadmill. Either that or stop stress-testing GWENT while the sale is running. ~_~
JKeift: I got BGEE added to my library as part of GOG Connect but I'm unable to find the classic version in my library or any code/key to redeem it. Am I missing something or is classic excluded from GOG Connect?
Petrell: The enhanced editions (at least ones you purchase here) come with keys to original versions. You can find them clicking game in your library, clicking more and choosing serial keys.
Thank you! I was trying to do that from the Galaxy client and the option just didn't show up. Worked flawlessly from my Library on the website.

Thanks again for your help.
Interesting. I have Anno 1404 Gold on Steam -- "Anno 1404", "Anno 1404 Gold" and "Anno 1404 Venice" are all listed as "owned" -- yet GOG says it's "uinavailable"...