It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: I'll take Operation Flashpoint: Red River (for my brother) and leave Papers Please (GOG)
blarth: Humble gift link PM"d. : )
Received and Redeemed! I'll update the list.
johnki: I'd like to take Warrior of the North and leave Dungeons: The Dark Lord.
I'll take Dungeons: The Dark Lord and leave Two World 2: Epic Edition (GOG)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Tallima
Tallima: I'll take Dungeons: The Dark Lord and leave Two World 2: Epic Edition (GOG)
Take Two World 2: Epic Edition (GOG) and leave Edna & Harvey: The Breakout (Steam).
Tallima: I'll take Dungeons: The Dark Lord and leave Two World 2: Epic Edition (GOG)
Ingsoc85: Take Two World 2: Epic Edition (GOG) and leave Edna & Harvey: The Breakout (Steam).
Sent
johnki: I'd like to take Warrior of the North and leave Dungeons: The Dark Lord.
Sent! Sorry it was after someone else took the game you left!
johnki: Sent! Sorry it was after someone else took the game you left!
Received and redeemed. Thanks!

And don't worry about the time. You got it within hours! Thanks a lot!
Just wanted to bump this, since there are lots of games listed and there is no activity.
I said I was going to donate these to TBBBBOB but I just can't seem to find a time that donations are accepted. So I hope IAmSinistar will forgive me putting these up here and hopefully breathing a little life into the thread.

I am donating:

Two Worlds II
Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Enclave
Gorky 17

All on Steam. I'll get the spreadsheet updated shortly.
Tallima: I said I was going to donate these to TBBBBOB but I just can't seem to find a time that donations are accepted. So I hope IAmSinistar will forgive me putting these up here and hopefully breathing a little life into the thread.

I am donating:

Two Worlds II
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Enclave
Gorky 17

I'll take "Two Worlds II" and "Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC" and leave Steam keys of "Star Wars: Dark Forces" and "Hitman: Absolution"
Tallima: I said I was going to donate these to TBBBBOB but I just can't seem to find a time that donations are accepted. So I hope IAmSinistar will forgive me putting these up here and hopefully breathing a little life into the thread.

I am donating:

Two Worlds II
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Enclave
Gorky 17

BenKii: I'll take "Two Worlds II" and "Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC" and leave Steam keys of "Star Wars: Dark Forces" and "Hitman: Absolution"
Just 1 per 24 hours I'm afraid. Would you like Two Worlds II first? Then just snatch up the DLC tomorrow.
BenKii: I'll take "Two Worlds II" and "Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC" and leave Steam keys of "Star Wars: Dark Forces" and "Hitman: Absolution"
Tallima: Just 1 per 24 hours I'm afraid. Would you like Two Worlds II first? Then just snatch up the DLC tomorrow.
That'll be fine. Thanks.
Tallima: Just 1 per 24 hours I'm afraid. Would you like Two Worlds II first? Then just snatch up the DLC tomorrow.
BenKii: That'll be fine. Thanks.
Sent. I marked Dark Forces as unavailable until 4-28-15. But you can just remove it if you'd like and then put it in tomorrow.

I also removed Two Worlds II from the list.

Enjoy the game!
BenKii: That'll be fine. Thanks.
Tallima: Sent. I marked Dark Forces as unavailable until 4-28-15. But you can just remove it if you'd like and then put it in tomorrow.

I also removed Two Worlds II from the list.

Enjoy the game!
The date on Dark Forces seems fine so I'll leave it as it is. As for Two Worlds, I redeemed it successfully to Steam. Thanks again. :)

I am donating:

Two Worlds II
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Enclave
Gorky 17

I'll be away from PC for a good long while, so I sent the DLC. Enjoy!
Tallima: I'll be away from PC for a good long while, so I sent the DLC. Enjoy!
Thanks for the DLC. Had no trouble redeeming to Steam.

Great thread Tallima! I hope it gets more activity.