It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Just a question...
Where are the GOG servers located? I need to know because I'll unlock my CC.
GOG itself is registered in Cyprus. Not sure where their servers are located though. I assume they're in Poland.
Depends what servers you're talking about? File hosting servers(I would assume they rent space in various data centers around the world)? Web servers (inside their offices in Polland probably)? What?

They're incorporated in Cyprus (can cause trouble with some banks), their offices are in Warsaw, Polland (same building as CD Projekt and CD Project RED) and their payment processor is based in the UK (last I heard anyway).
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Petrell
http://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/cyprus/brazil

if it makes you feel any "safer", Cyprus' credit rating is of similar levels to Brasil, but lol... that debt ...(insert Greece pay debts meme here).

i hope GOG's accountants know what they're doing though. when debt collectors come (insert Germany meme here), funds get frozen. GOG has more to worry about than we do.
Petrell: Depends what servers you're talking about? File hosting servers(I would assume they rent space in various data centers around the world)? Web servers (inside their offices in Polland probably)? What?

They're incorporated in Cyprus (can cause trouble with some banks), their offices are in Warsaw, Polland (same building as CD Projekt and CD Project RED) and their payment processor is based in the UK (last I heard anyway).
well then, let's compare poland and you-kay too!
http://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/uk/poland

wow, poland is first world much like germany! lower debts than... the rest of EU? and A2 credit rating.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by dick1982
I guess i had enough just bought small list from want list and some gift for someone. not sure if i have time to play ugh..

Wargame
Legend of Grimrock
Bastion
Sudeki
Warlord Battlecry 3

oh, SimsCity 2000 progress and Battle Realm Gift for front page but haven't received the code yet, i believe i'm in queued or something.
Stalker: Call of Pripyat, The Dig, Loom, Zak McKracken, Monkey Island 2, Mount and Blade: Warband, Duke Nukem 1+2, Stalker: Clear Sky, Sim City 2000, Beyond Good and Evil, Ys 1+2, Ys Origin, Ys: Oath in Felghana, Crimzon Clover, Lands of Lore 1+2, Wings Remastered, Valdis Story, Shadown Returns, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Xenonauts, Battle Realms, Lords of Midnight, Doomdark's Revenge, Shadowgate, Freedom Planet.
UPDATED

I'm having increasing moments of weakness.

Added:
Arcanum
Unreal Tournament 2004 and 1999
Zork Grand Inquisitor
Advent Rising
Imperialism 2
+ others already listed in previous post

I had no real plans to buy these, but the shiny sale banners are mesmerizing!
No new purchases from the big summary day, but received a nice gift of Return to Krondor from my friend HypersomniacLive. Big thanks to the big eye! :D
My haul from this sale:

Darkstone
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Legend of Grimrock
Race the Sun
The Marvellous Miss Take
The Wolf Among Us

These take me just 17 cents from a free STALKER game, but I'm probably done.
See screencap, blacked out what was before summer sale:
Attachments:
So far it is:

Telltale The Walking Dead Series
Age of Wonders 3 + Eternal Lords DLC
and the two free games Sim City 2000, Stalker: Clear Sky

This puts me $11.45 away from Xenonauts, which I really want, so if any one has good suggestions on what else I should get I'd love to hear it.
All I picked up thus far was the Sam & Max bundle, hard to resist 90% off and all of them were on my wish list. :)

And of course I received the Sim City freebie with my purchase.
I have been eyeing off all the RTS titles. But I think I am going to miss this sale. Haha. Been a good sale though.
Updated

Kholat
Zork: Grand Inquisitor (trade with Celton88)
IAmSinistar: Updated

Kholat
Zork: Grand Inquisitor (trade with Celton88)
Whoo-hoo!
foxworks: Whoo-hoo!
Yes indeed my foxy friend! My wishlist is so utterly ravaged that most of my recent acquisitions have been either trades or gifts. :D

But I made up for it with a Day One purchase of Kholat!

EDIT: Scrolled back to your own booty list. You've shown admirable restraint. ;)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by IAmSinistar