It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead State and Silent Storm.

I've been in the mood for some squad tactics/RPG goodness. Weird thing is, I'm enjoying the hell out of Silent Storm, Dead State not so much. Silent Storm is 10 years older than Dead State, yet its gameplay and mechanics blow Dead State, the much newer game, out of the water. It's not that Dead State's a bad game, it's just kinda... meh. Silent Storm though has aged very well.
Race Driver Grid
Clarc
Metro LL
Hitman 1-3
Deadly Premonition
World of Goo
Mousecraft
System Shock 2
Riddick

This is very good sale so far, excited to see what GOG cooks up next
Shadowgate (I've been meaning to try this classic for myself.)
Deadly Premonition (Twin Peaks nut here, so this should be good.)
Saints Row 3 (This looks silly. I like silly things.)

Freebie: Sim City 2000 (Still own this on floppies, lol.)

Missed out on the Lucasarts bundle, which I might otherwise have grabbed as well. Hopefully it'll reappear, along with some other LA titles I've been meaning to get. I also wouldn't mind the opportunity to get some discounts on the recently released Star Trek titles (the point & clicks, mostly).

I find that I don't buy that many games anymore, I guess my appetite for gaming has grown a little smaller these days, but during a sale I am sometimes surprised at how many titles manage to catch my eye regardless. But I've been holding back on spending too much money on this particular pastime this year - expenses have been high (and for all the wrong reasons, sadly)...

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the sale and whatever your haul (big or small) might be. So many games, so little time!
Updated

Only added Hearts of Iron from this morning's big changeover. Possibly getting near the end of titles from my wishlist which will be in this sale. Still holding out hope for one or two more, though.
Does anyone know if American Mcgee's Grimm really include all the 23 episodes?
Oo, I tell a lie. Didn't have Massive Assault: Phantom Renaissance yet, so picked that up just now too.
Updated

Added Port Royale, Port Royale 2, Risk of Rain, Door Kickers and The Marvellous Miss Take.

I think this is the end of the sale for me, I already spent what I expected, but I'm still wainting for 2-5 games to appear on sale. In case they appear, I will overspend a little bit.
Just Another Wallet: Updated

Added Port Royale, Port Royale 2, Risk of Rain, Door Kickers and The Marvellous Miss Take.

I think this is the end of the sale for me, I already spent what I expected, but I'm still wainting for 2-5 games to appear on sale. In case they appear, I will overspend a little bit.
Just Another Wallet..... interesting username :D
My haul is pretty unimpressive, in that I've bought nothing. I'm waiting for Outcast to have a sale. Has it ever been on sale before? I'm getting the feeling that GOG just forgot about it.
FrankyDG: NOX (bought it because a guy went nuts on the forum here ;) )
The game is indeed really great :)

Updated

Newest games i bought:
- Cannon Fodder
- Superfrog
- Nox (i bought it back then but a couple years later not only i liked the game but my cat too...the cd-rom had a gruesome death :D )
- Red Faction (i finally legally own the uncensored, banned version, yay! )
- Terminal Velocity

Only games i wait for now are Star Trek Judgment Rites (to finally have it with the voice acting legally), Wing Commander 4 & 5, Balls of Steel and Leisure Suit Larry 1-6
Post edited June 08, 2015 by ShadowAngel.207
<span class="bold">Updated</span>
Needless to say I blew my gaming budget bigtime, and I think I'll get nothing after the sale until December or so...
My Haul:

Advent Rising
Lands of Lore 1&2 (gifted to me)
Shadowgate
SimCity 2000 (I'm probably the only person that didn't buy it before the sale)

Hope to get:

Anvil of Dawn
Fantasy General
Panzer General II
Outcast
Vangers

These will go back on sale, right? That's what I'm betting on, anyway!
Two turnovers ago seems to have been just what I was waiting for.

Updated.

Recently added:
-The Marvellous Miss Take
-Risk of Rain
-Superfrog
-Cyberia
-Where Is My Heart?
-Magicmaker
-Terminal Velocity

Hmm, this was kind of the dregs of my unpurchased, but wanted, list. Nice that they all showed up, I don't think they've been heavy on the sales rotation.
Post edited June 08, 2015 by budejovice
Updated

Just did a trade with tburger, got Panzer General 2 for Europa Universalis: Rome Gold.
<span class="podkreslenie">Updated</span>

Europa Universalis
Crusader Kings Complete
Victoria Complete
Hearts of Iron
Magicmaker

Another round, another failed Will Save...
Think I rolled a 1 today...
But Xenonauts is mine!