It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Day 7 fights added to the website. :)
https://krugos.com/gog_fight_club2.html

Sad to see Gerald of Red Deer defeated on the first round, but congratulations to Skeletinio; the fight was hilarious. :D
krugos2: Sad to see Gerald of Red Deer defeated on the first round, but congratulations to Skeletinio; the fight was hilarious. :D
If Doc has us vote people back in for another round like last time then we should cast our votes for Gerald of Red Deer. I also have Radaggarb the Unclean (that's the fighter that my character defeated) and Tanya the fluteress as 2 more combatants that I hope come back for another round.
krugos2: Sad to see Gerald of Red Deer defeated on the first round, but congratulations to Skeletinio; the fight was hilarious. :D
BenKii: If Doc has us vote people back in for another round like last time then we should cast our votes for Gerald of Red Deer. I also have Radaggarb the Unclean (that's the fighter that my character defeated) and Tanya the fluteress as 2 more combatants that I hope come back for another round.
Well, there will be 45 winners of the first round, so at least one will need to return to get to an even number. Since round 3 was already announced as a rumble, there's no need for the winners of round 2 to also be an even number, so that may be enough. But to get an even number in the royal rumble too, we'd need 3 to return.
Nice! Bernard survived :D
Now is probably stealing some beer at the bar XD
Bethany stood seamlessly between the Present and the Past.

With empty eye sockets, she faced the present-day battles of Day 6. Her nostrils picked up the musky scent of an aged encyclopedia. Her ears perked at the gargling sound of a throat being slit. Her mouth relished in the juices of crunchy locusts.

And yet, while Bethany devoured the now, her hands and the paint brushes they clutched, were reconstructing the Past: the remainder of the brave souls of the battles of Day 2...

Edit: LOL! I did not yet read Day 7 when I composed this text. Sorry about the lag!

[disclaimer]
Attachments:
benkneill.jpg (410 Kb)
radaggarb.jpg (440 Kb)
ffdummies.jpg (399 Kb)
ladymindy.jpg (451 Kb)
Post edited August 13, 2022 by matterbandit
matterbandit: Bethany stood seamlessly between the Present and the Past.

With empty eye sockets, she faced the present-day battles of Day 6. Her nostrils picked up the musky scent of an aged encyclopedia. Her ears perked at the gargling sound of a throat being slit. Her mouth relished in the juices of crunchy locusts.

And yet, while Bethany devoured the now, her hands and the paint brushes they clutched, were reconstructing the Past: the remainder of the brave souls of the battles of Day 2...

Edit: LOL! I did not yet read Day 7 when I composed this text. Sorry about the lag!
Lady Mindy and Radaggarb are nightmare fuel, what program do you use to make those? Looks interesting.
BenKii: If Doc has us vote people back in for another round like last time then we should cast our votes for Gerald of Red Deer. I also have Radaggarb the Unclean (that's the fighter that my character defeated) and Tanya the fluteress as 2 more combatants that I hope come back for another round.
Yes, hopefully some characters will be given a second chance, so we can vote for our favorites to return. :)

matterbandit: Edit: LOL! I did not yet read Day 7 when I composed this text. Sorry about the lag!
I added the text to the end of day 6, also made sure to add it in a way that I could give you credit (also edited the previous text before the day 6 fights for the same reason). Loved the new portraits!, can't wait to see more! :)

All the new portraits have been added to the website, with the respective character profiles:
https://krugos.com/gog_fight_club2.html
krugos2: I added the text to the end of day 6, also made sure to add it in a way that I could give you credit (also edited the previous text before the day 6 fights for the same reason). Loved the new portraits!, can't wait to see more! :)
I really like your website: easy to navigate and very clean presentation. :) I appreciate you giving me credit, but to be honest, it's not something that's important to me. ;) I'm feeling a bit of the heat right now... Going to try to do some serious catching up with the portraits this weekend! xD
Skeletinio: WHOOWHOO! That was the most ridiculous match I've ever played. Tequilas for everyone and let's cook that fish you caught, Gerald. No hard feelings but you were the fish in the game. CACACACA! (skeleton laugh)
Inside a long forgotten dark tunnel, Og'rialt stirs uneasily, adsentmindedly scratching his beard, but otherwise seemingly oblivious to the increasingly frantic psychic communication attempts from Lucy.
Post edited August 12, 2022 by gogtrial34987
Well that fight went exactly as expected.

A person always on the wrong side of the argument vs one that makes up believably false facts.

Sinister didn't have a chance...
matterbandit: And yet, while Bethany devoured the now, her hands and the paint brushes they clutched, were reconstructing the Past: the remainder of the brave souls of the battles of Day 2...
Not quite what I expected Ben K'Neill to look like but at least its got some artistic quality to it. Radaggarb however looks exactly as I imaged a pile of smelly trash in human form would look like. Well done.
Sweep Sweep Sweep mofos

Very cool characters so far. Especially with the added visuals.
Also good shit Krugos2 for that site, incredibly helpful and easy to read through.

My favorites so far are Coral and Mors the Plaguebearer.
The idea of an auto-tuned siren is dope lol. I don't think that Cher song is terrible though tbh.
Mors just sounds gross. Like a rat version of a Brood Lord.
high rated
Day 8

"That is (69) Soichiro Honda racing in on his sentient motorcycle called Agro. He is known for being favoured by lady luck, which is just as well as he is as dumb as a cowbell.
Your eyes do not deceive you, that really is a grinning disco ball that just entered the arena called (64) Bouncy boi. He comes with his own funky soundtrack."

The arena turns into a disco but with puddles scattered across its surface.

** Fight 22 **
* Dice Roll 1 *

(69) Soichiro Honda rolls 10
(64) Bouncy boi rolls 5

Bouncy boi boings his way towards his anime opponent as the arena gets down to (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty by KC & The Sunshine Band.
Soichiro, lacking the IQ to not be overpowered by the music, starts dancing along clumsily, paying no attention to his foe.
Bouncy boi opens his mouth Pacman style ready for an easy chomp when Agro the motorcycle comes racing in, billowing smoke towards the Disco fiend.

Being unable to see, Bouncy boi accidentally bounces into a puddle which turns out to be a portal. He reappears in a land where funk and disco are banned and the only music that is permitted is Heavy Metal.
Soichiro swears he can hear an anguished wailing coming from the puddle in front of him.

Soichiro Honda leaves on his trusty bike.
Bouncy boi has the beach bar bouncing to his funky tunes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

"Sat in the middle of the arena is the hideous (48) Shroomy, a mutated and genetically-weaponized Bleeding Tooth fungus. No, I have no idea how he got there either.
If you strain your eyes you may be able to see his opponent, (6) Lucy who is a fat louse with more intelligence than she should have. Something about her fills me with anger so that I just have to lash out!"

The shadowy figure blasts a section of the crowd with a disintegration ray, killing hundreds of spectators.
He clears his throat "Ahem, anyway back to the fight."

The arena transforms into a clearing in woodland.

** Fight 23 **
* Dice Roll 1 *

(48) Shroomy rolls 6
(6) Lucy rolls 8

Lucy climbs up the side of Shroomy, her lengthy stay in a magic resistant Dwarves grubby beard protecting her from any ill effects.
She has been travelling for a long time and is feeling a bit peckish. She munches a little hole in the side of the mushroom much to its panic.

* Dice Roll 2 *

(48) Shroomy rolls 3
(6) Lucy rolls 5

Shroomy releases his spores desperate to stay alive. The fat little louse ignores these and continues to tuck into her delicious meal, inviting some nearby caterpillars to join in.

* Dice Roll 3 *

(48) Shroomy rolls 9
(6) Lucy rolls 5

Some of the spores reach the shadowy ringmaster filling him with strange feelings towards the gross mushroom.
He teleports down to the arena floor and plucks Lucy up before having a good long sniff of her.

"You are from that blasted Dwarf that hunts me!" he yells.
Lucy squeaks in a terrified voice that she is just trying to get home to him.
The shadowy figure grins "Oh, you miss your fat, stupid Dwarf do you? I think I can help with that!"

Og'rialt appears out of thin air with a thump as he lands on the ground. "What in tarnations...?" he stammers.
"YOU!" He shouts spotting his long time nemesis "Hold still while I grab me ax... och, what in all of hell is that smell?"
He pats his face in a panic "Where has my mighty, bulbous nose gone to you cur!?"

The shadowy figure laughs and looks down at Lucy "Why don't you go help him find it" he says before clicking his fingers.
Lucy appears tangled up in Og'rialt's nasal hair and screams from the nauseous smell that assaults her. She looks down from her vantage point to find that the Dwarves nose has been relocated to just above his hairy butt crack.

In a panic she telepathically lets Og'rialt know where both she and his nose are.
They both take it in turns to vomit until passing out.

The shadowy figure laughs and returns to his alcove.

Shroomy leaves the arena even though no-one actually sees him move.
Og'rialt is at the bar having had his nose surgically reattached to his face. Lucy is cuddled up in his beard, content to finally be home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

"The Elf you see entering while impeccably dressed is (9) Yorzmart Trussme, never barter with him as he could sell you your own Grandmother.
If you look hard through the mist you will see (40) The Dark Horseman in black armour and atop his trusty stead."

** Fight 24 **
* Dice Roll 1 *

The arena transforms into a muddy field.

(9) Yorzmart Trussme rolls 4
(40) The Dark Horseman rolls 7

Yorzmart looks around and starts to panic at his surroundings. The Dark Horseman decides to have some fun and gets his horse to run round and round his opponent, kicking up mud as it goes.
Yorzmart Trussme is beside himself with fear and revulsion as his fine elven clothes are spattered beyond recognition with muck and grime. He is left a quivering wreck as The Dark Horseman stands astride his mount, laughing.

The Dark Horseman trots out of the arena.
Yorzmart Trussme is sat at the bar, freshly bathed and with brand new clothes on. He could swear that the chair he is sat upon just chuckled to itself.

The band plays on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqoDrWXnld0&ab_channel=hobortdonos
Post edited August 12, 2022 by Doc0075
RIP bouncy boi