It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Message from Madmind Studios regarding the two missing (latest) DLCs for Succubus:

"Hi,
Steam works differently from GOG.
On steam, we can do everything ourselves, create a page for the DLC, upload a build, test it and release it.
We do not have such possibilities on the GOG. So DLC can only be added by the GOG crew, which creates descriptions, tests the build, adds screenshots, trailers, and sets discounts. Therefore, it is difficult to ensure a date, because someone from GOG may go on vacation and everything will shift, or they will have time to add DLC in a week, not now etc.

The message I got from GOG today - Issabel and the Summer DLC will be available on Gog on July 1st"
Sorry but I don't believe this...If that was true why don't other developers have the same problem?
MarkoH01: Message from Madmind Studios regarding the two missing (latest) DLCs for Succubus:

"Hi,
On steam, we can do everything ourselves, create a page for the DLC, upload a build, test it and release it.
We do not have such possibilities on the GOG. So DLC can only be added by the GOG crew, which creates descriptions, tests the build, adds screenshots, trailers, and sets discounts. Therefore, it is difficult to ensure a date, because someone from GOG may go on vacation and everything will shift, or they will have time to add DLC in a week, not now etc.

The message I got from GOG today - Issabel and the Summer DLC will be available on Gog on July 1st"
alexandros050: Sorry but I don't believe this...If that was true why don't other developers have the same problem?
I guess they have - the moment they do release software that requires a new web page. Don't get me wrong - the explanation is no valid explanation for not updating a game that already has a web page including descriptions, links ect. but if I a not mistaken devs can't create their own web page on GOG directly, they send the assets for the website to GOG and GOG implements them. Again, I am not perfectly sure if this is the case but I have already seen test websites for two games and the devs said to me that they will send them to GOG ... they weren't able to upload them either. I will talk again to those devs I know that have games on GOG and ask them how they do it.
Post edited June 30, 2022 by MarkoH01

"Hi,

alexandros050: Sorry but I don't believe this...If that was true why don't other developers have the same problem?
This is the same old issue, GOG likely having a two-tier system (or at least two-tier), with developers needing to first be considered trustworthy enough (seems like an appropriate term) to get direct access, while those that aren't need to go through this process.

Edit: Oh, yeah, in terms of game pages, do think that GOG handles those. I don't see them writing anything on their own, it's still the same description found elsewhere, sent by the dev, but do think that they're the ones who upload it.
Hardly seems like something that'd delay the addition of a title for long though. I mean, it usually won't be added on a weekend or (Polish) holiday and they tend to have a certain time for launches, not at any hour of the day (with the odd exception), but unless there's a specific reason to hold off on a launch, don't see GOG receiving a DLC from a dev and saying oh, wait, we'll just throw that in that pile and add it a month from now because we can't be bothered to copy the description to the gamepage.
Not that it's impossible, but hardly seems likely.
Post edited June 30, 2022 by Cavalary
Cavalary: This is the same old issue, GOG likely having a two-tier system (or at least two-tier), with developers needing to first be considered trustworthy enough (seems like an appropriate term) to get direct access, while those that aren't need to go through this process.
Yes, this happens when it comes to the actual build of an existing game (and Madmind should be trustworthy because they released several updates since now) - but the question remains if there are devs that are able to implement/upload their own web page for DLCs and such without GOGs help. Like I said, I will ask the devs I know.
high rated
Cavalary: Edit: Oh, yeah, in terms of game pages, do think that GOG handles those. I don't see them writing anything on their own, it's still the same description found elsewhere, sent by the dev, but do think that they're the ones who upload it.
Hardly seems like something that'd delay the addition of a title for long though. I mean, it usually won't be added on a weekend or (Polish) holiday and they tend to have a certain time for launches, not at any hour of the day (with the odd exception), but unless there's a specific reason to hold off on a launch, don't see GOG receiving a DLC from a dev and saying oh, wait, we'll just throw that in that pile and add it a month from now because we can't be bothered to copy the description to the gamepage.
Not that it's impossible, but hardly seems likely.
Hey, it is GOG we are talking about. Doing things far too slow is basically their business model ;) Also we had a big sale just recently so that could explain delays I would say.

Edit: Already got my first answer from the devs I just contacted:

"The store page parts are handled by gog, which means, that for example showing that a dlc is available in the store page, needs to be handled by gog
but uploading and setting up a dlc depends on the devs
So anything website related is GOG [they need to be contacted]
the rest of the backend is fully accessed by the publisher/dev"
not sure if this has been added (this is a loooong post to try to scroll through), but Children of Morta is missing the multiplayer DLC that steam and Epic got earlier this year
Deep Sky Derelicts finally has the missing Linux update https://www.gogdb.org/product/1629258827
high rated
mrkgnao: Gordian Quest has received its last update on GOG in January 2022. On Steam, it got a large update (Act IV + new hero) in April 2022.

Additionally, the game has left Early Access on Steam last Thursday (23 June), but is still In Development on GOG.
Resolved.
Gautsu: this is a loooong post to try to scroll through
The search box is at the top, to the left of the New Post button.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2?search=morta

The developers said on February 14th 2022 that online co-op for GOG is still in the works. There's been no update since then.
https://www.gog.com/forum/children_of_morta/children_of_morta_online_coop_for_gog_still_in_development
About Hyper Light Drifter, I asked the devs about the missing updates, and this is what they replied:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/636030269823909921/993258913770242058/Screenshot_20220702-221333_Twitter.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/636030269823909921/993258914097401947/Screenshot_20220702-221340_Twitter.jpg

However, I'm not sure whether it was ever updated since the first time it got mentioned here in this post, and so if my inquiry was something new for the devs or if they already knew at some point about the issue and didn't bother to update the game.
Not sure if this counts (or has already been mentioned) but Postal Redux still hasn't be released on GOG yet. The reason given was because RWS was too busy with POSTAL 4, but somehow had plenty of time to port it to the Switch. :/
Apples90: Not sure if this counts (or has already been mentioned) but Postal Redux still hasn't be released on GOG yet. The reason given was because RWS was too busy with POSTAL 4, but somehow had plenty of time to port it to the Switch. :/
Probably something for the "Completionist's List of missing games from GOG series v2" post instead.
Grargar: OPUS: Echo of Starsong received a voice-acting update one month ago on Steam.
New update is here:
Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/opus_echo_of_starsong_receives_a_voiceacting_update_151be
Just found this post, did a search but didn't see The Vanishing of Ethan Carter mentioned. Steam has a VR DLC that is not available on GOG and doesn't look like the dev has any plans to bring it here:

[i]Do you plan on having the VR Edition DLC on GOG?

Not at the moment. We love GOG, but as far as we know GOG does not support the VR environment the way Oculus or Steam VR do.[/i]

From https://www.theastronauts.com/2016/04/vanishing-ethan-carter-vr-faq/

I reached out to them on Twitter back in February but never received a response. I bought the game here on release - I don't see why I should have to buy the whole damn thing again on Steam just so I can play it on my Oculus Quest 2!
Post edited July 04, 2022 by LynetteC
LynetteC: Just found this post, did a search but didn't see The Vanishing of Ethan Carter mentioned.
The first post has a link to an online spreadsheet that contains all so far reported games:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjwUN1mtJdCkgtTDRB2IoFp7PP41fraY-oFNY00fEkI/edit?usp=sharing