It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LynetteC: Just found this post, did a search but didn't see The Vanishing of Ethan Carter mentioned.
viperfdl: The first post has a link to an online spreadsheet that contains all so far reported games:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjwUN1mtJdCkgtTDRB2IoFp7PP41fraY-oFNY00fEkI/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks. I guess I should have known to look at the first post instead of just searching the thread - it is the way things are usually done around here!

In my defence, I was just following Ice_Mage's advice in post 3312! ;-)
Post edited July 06, 2022 by LynetteC
LynetteC: Thanks. I guess I should have known to look at the first post instead of just searching the thread - it is the way things are usualy done around here!

In my defence, I was just following Ice_Mage's advice in post 3312! ;-)
No problem. :)
ElTerprise: Change: A Homeless Survival Experience - missing Linux
Linux support added March 2021 (with version 1.6). Store page still hasn't been updated with Linux info.
However, on GOG we're missing pre-expansion update + hotfixes and the DLC, all released on Steam this year.
(Looks like developer was/is dealing with health issues.)
Just found out that Expeditions Rome is now months behind in patches. Steam had a hotfix in April and a larger update (1.41) in May that has not yet been made available to GOG users.

I've heard from someone who contacted GOG about this earlier that GOG said basically there's nothing they can do and it's up to the developer / publisher to update their game.

THQ Nordic says they're aware of the issue and looking into it.

Also heard there's some bugs that are specific to the GOG version that are not yet fixed (though that is more THQN's responsibility to fix than GOG's).
Post edited July 13, 2022 by daveyd
daveyd: Just found out that Expeditions Rome is now months behind in patches. Steam had a hotfix in April and a larger update (1.41) in May that has not yet been made available to GOG users.

I've heard from someone who contacted GOG about this earlier that GOG said basically there's nothing they can do and it's up to the developer / publisher to update their game.

Also heard there's some bugs that are specific to the GOG version that are not yet fixed (though that is more THQN's responsibility to fix than GOG's).
I talked with a dev about that on Discord once, he explained me that GOG is more difficult to upload beta builds so, they only tend to upload the official ones, that is how THQ work, and it's true, at least every time they update a game officially they update it here too, you can check that on the official page of the Stean, the last is 1.4 and the last on GOG is 1.4.
Ruvika: I talked with a dev about that on Discord once, he explained me that GOG is more difficult to upload beta builds so, they only tend to upload the official ones, that is how THQ work, and it's true, at least every time they update a game officially they update it here too, you can check that on the official page of the Stean, the last is 1.4 and the last on GOG is 1.4.
I wouldn't consider being left at the last final build, as in not having something that's clearly a beta, as being behind in any way.
daveyd: Just found out that Expeditions Rome is now months behind in patches. Steam had a hotfix in April and a larger update (1.41) in May that has not yet been made available to GOG users.

Ruvika: I talked with a dev about that on Discord once, he explained me that GOG is more difficult to upload beta builds so, they only tend to upload the official ones, that is how THQ work, and it's true, at least every time they update a game officially they update it here too, you can check that on the official page of the Stean, the last is 1.4 and the last on GOG is 1.4.
My understanding is that version 1.41 is not a beta build as of May 16th: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/987840/view/4965793119740285488 No mention of beta here.

Also the response I just got from THQN staff today on their Discord was "we're aware of the problem and looking into it".
Post edited July 13, 2022 by daveyd
high rated

Both the 1.4 hotfix and the 1.4.1 patches are official, they're not beta.

When THQ Nordic and Logic Artists do a beta, it's only on Steam (I know since I participated), and it's not public.

What GOG claims is that they never received the patch, they've been promising to look into the problem for 2 months. THQ Nordic only replied they couldn't help, I've posted the details are in the Expeditions: Rome forum. As Daveyd posted there today, someone at THQN finally replied on Discord that he would look into this when I mentioned it a few days ago (though many have told me so in the last 2 months, so I'm not holding my breath, he may hit a wall too).

This does look like a GOG-THQN issue to me.

EDIT: to clarify: if you look on Steam at the "update" category, the last is the 1.4 hotfix (that we haven't received). The 1.4.1 update is in the "news" category. :)
Post edited July 13, 2022 by redglyph
EDIT: nvm, the post got removed.
Post edited July 15, 2022 by Andrzejef
Roguebook is missing Linux version, even thought it's available on Steam.
Although it's mentioned on its store page, it might worth adding to the list that the multiplayer mode is stripped out from Space Marine.
Lost Ember, a game available on GOG, got updated with a free VR version for owners of the game on Steam.
Nothing on GOG right now.
I just ask the devs about it.
Post edited July 24, 2022 by Babiboule
high rated
Rogue Lords has been added to GOG on 13 July 2022. However, the version made available then (and still) is an old version of the game: version 1.1.01b (probably from 7 December 2021). On steam there have been at least two more versions since: version 1.1.04 (12 May 2022; performance and bug fixes) and version 1.1.04.10 (11 July 2022; bug fixes).

P.S. GOG has been informed.
Post edited July 25, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Rogue Lords has been added to GOG on 13 July 2022. However, the version made available then (and still) is an old version of the game: version 1.1.01b (probably from 7 December 2021). On steam there have been at least two more versions since: version 1.1.04 (12 May 2022; performance and bug fixes) and version 1.1.04.10 (11 July 2022; bug fixes).

P.S. GOG has been informed.
Wouldn't be the first time a game came to gog already out of date. *Remembers the release of GRIP that took complaints to get resolved*
The Longest Journey (2000) and Wizardry 8 are both missing official Czech language version (text only). I can supply both, since I own original Czech versions CDs to both games (and I have both games in the account too).
Post edited July 27, 2022 by Robin_Seina