It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I'll try to update the list again sometime this month. It's hard to care to update when it doesn't feel like GOG itself cares.
omega64: I'll try to update the list again sometime this month. It's hard to care to update when it doesn't feel like GOG itself cares.
Welcome to how I felt in 2018! ;P
Snowslinger: Terraria - has no Galaxy achievements. Steam has them.
It's counter-intuitive, but missing achievements are reported in the List of broken GOG Achievements thread. Terraria is already listed as missing 88 achievements.
omega64: I'll try to update the list again sometime this month. It's hard to care to update when it doesn't feel like GOG itself cares.
If they cared, would this list exist to begin with? Sorry, I forgot this place has been all sunshine and rainbows the last few years. Not like things didn't start going downhill since the departure of TeT and The French Monk. But yeah, things have been far more depressing as of late around here.
Snowslinger: Terraria - has no Galaxy achievements. Steam has them.
Ice_Mage: It's counter-intuitive, but missing achievements are reported in the List of broken GOG Achievements thread. Terraria is already listed as missing 88 achievements.
Apparently in the meantime they have reached 104 achievements so I updated it. I don't understand why they don't give a damn about adding achievements on GOG, despite knowing for sure that they have received many requests.
high rated
Apparently Agony (original version not the unrated) is outdated. After finishing the unrated version I decided to take a look at the original just to see the changes ... but it was barely unplayable because it was too dark. I looked up some videos on youtube and notriced that it was much brighter in those so I looked at the patch notes here:

https://agony.fandom.com/wiki/Version_History/Agony

As you can see: lightning has improved a few times and the difficulty settings have been changed. Also it is possible to adjust gamma using F7/F8 ... none of this exists in the GOG version. Since Agony has been released after the latest Steam patch it seems as if the devs released the unpatched version already at release - maybe it was a mistake. Already contacted them on discord and I will also create a supprt ticket (just for the funb of it since I don't expect anything from GOG support anymore tbh).

I know how you feel and I had similar feelings yesterday regarding my German language patch thread ... but we should remember that we do this first and foremost for the community and not for GOG.
Post edited April 07, 2022 by MarkoH01
low rated
There are some .
Black Skylands is missing the Supporter Pack paid DLC, which includes some in-game cosmetics.
Hello
I was just wondering about Dragon's Dogma entry on this list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjwUN1mtJdCkgtTDRB2IoFp7PP41fraY-oFNY00fEkI/edit#gid=0
specifally

"Missing improved graphics due to missing patches.
Sort of a source at Source 1"

part.

1. The Source 1 is all bunch of conjectures. It proves nothing. At best there's a twitch stream mentioned where the devs supposedly addressed the "October update" no link however.
2. The Source 1, as well as some other threads refering to it, mention that devs promissed to publish some patch notes. Last I checked there was no such thing happening.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/367500/discussions/6/451852118779479472/

So without offcial confirmation we know nothing...unless someone has made a research. Which brings us to point
3. Well, was there any research on the graphics quality differences? If not then the charge doesn't belong in the doc.

I personally have played both Steam and GOG versions and don't see any differences in terms of graphics quality. Could someone give me a hint on what to look out for?
Post edited April 11, 2022 by zadymek
Turok 2 eventually received the Mac version. Only that one though, Linux is still missing.
low rated
Thank you all for your help, its vary cool!
high rated
Quick update on Weird West: It's now been almost two weeks since release and there's no sign yet of the GOG version. Also, according to this RPS article, they've just started a limited-time community event which GOG users are missing out on.

Personally, I think time-limited events are a blight upon modern video games, but it's still telling that they're adding content which we'll likely never get to see because we're on the "wrong" platform.
high rated
Exsurgent: Quick update on Weird West: It's now been almost two weeks since release and there's no sign yet of the GOG version. Also, according to this RPS article, they've just started a limited-time community event which GOG users are missing out on.

Personally, I think time-limited events are a blight upon modern video games, but it's still telling that they're adding content which we'll likely never get to see because we're on the "wrong" platform.
On their official Discord they are very active and strangely enough a lot of people are constantly asking for news about the GOG version of the game. This is their latest official communication from yesterday:

The official target for the GoG Build is second half of April. We are mindful people want it now, so we are trying our best to get it out of the door this week or early next week if possible. Please bear with us while we are working toward that goal, we will update you guys once there's something new to say (the build available on GoG will be directly 1.01 Patched Build). We will also do our best to have the Plague Event still active when the GoG Build lands, although please note this one is a recurring event, so even if you dont make it this time (on any platform) you can still experience it later down the road.
Thanks for checking in on the Weird West devs. I haven't bothered with their Discord for a while because when we first brought this up on there, the response was "the GOG build isn't done yet" and then nothing but silence on that topic. And I just don't have the energy to fight on GOG's behalf anymore :/

Also thanks for mentioning that this is, apparently, a recurring event. The RPS article only calls it "time-limited", so I assumed this is a similar situation to how the Hitman games handled their "illusive targets".
I would like to add Vambrace: Cold Soul to the list of pending updates. It's an older game, but Devespresso just dropped an update to version 1.11 on Steam on 2-18-22 with a hotfix on 2-22-22. GOG version is still 1.10B, last updated 3-24-20.

I contacted Devespresso on their Discord, and below are their responses:

ZQD — 03/10/2022
The GoG update is possible on my side anytime, (of course I should bring the new build to the publisher to let them put it up on the server) but I wanted to make some space to monitor the latest update is stable enough on Steam platform, not update all at once. Plus, since I'm handling two projects at once all day long (Paka's Coffee to release it in Q2, and LLS for this year winter), I need more time to switch myself to update Vambrace on GoG and even EGS.

"ZQD — 03/18/2022
Update from myself: I built GoG version and Origin version, and sent to the publisher. It should be updated by their own hands now."

No new info since then. I know this is a recent one, but I happened to notice it because I just finished the game last month and was starting to replay it when I came across the Steam patch. I really want to do my second playthrough, but if the patch is coming, I'd rather wait for it.