It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just in case you missed it. quake hasn't received the Enhanced update in over a month. They have promised to get it here, but still, no further word on when or how's that update arrive.
Alexim: Could it be that GOG simply creates placeholders that it copies from Steam even though it will never sell certain DLCs?
The devs have direct access to the API, they register DLCs and patches.
high rated
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts had a new patch on the 9th of September (1.09) which improved performance on AMD systems, its almost 2 months now and no sign of that patch for GOG yet, I understand if they delayed it a bit but this is too much.

Made a thread on the steam forums, no reply.

Considering CI Games also decided not to release SGWC2 here they probably have abandoned their games on GOG, I believe they should be added to the list.
low rated
SCAgent: Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts had a new patch on the 9th of September (1.09) which improved performance on AMD systems, its almost 2 months now and no sign of that patch for GOG yet, I understand if they delayed it a bit but this is too much.

Made a thread on the steam forums, no reply.

Considering CI Games also decided not to release SGWC2 here they probably have abandoned their games on GOG, I believe they should be added to the list.
Any updates on this one? I have also been wondering the same thing.
Stubbs the Zombie is on sale... and we still never got the update on GOG cause Aspyr apparently doesn't think it's necessary to release it.
Crimson-X: Stubbs the Zombie is on sale... and we still never got the update on GOG cause Aspyr apparently doesn't think it's necessary to release it.
Currently free this week on Epic Store. Though I have no idea if that version is kept up to date.
Crimson-X: Stubbs the Zombie is on sale... and we still never got the update on GOG cause Aspyr apparently doesn't think it's necessary to release it.
It's probably on sale because the game is currently free on the Epic Games Store. I got it there and when I go to the graphics menu, I can choose between "all", "none" and "technicolor" screen effects. So if I'm not mistaken, this means that the EGS build also doesn't currently have the Mondayvision update (unless the new filter isn't actually called "mondayvision" in-game?), so maybe we can take solace in the fact that we're not alone, at least.

Crying Suns now has the soundtrack and artbook available on GOG, which is surprising because way back in May, the developer mentioned that the publisher "has no intention of bringing the soundtrack on other platforms"

And for those keeping track: Eastward still hasn't received any updates on GOG, almost a month after release. Man, am I glad I ultimately ended up not supporting the developer by buying their game...
Post edited October 14, 2021 by Exsurgent
If GOG would create a native linux client i'd stop buying games on steam. At the moment, GOG Galaxy performs horribly on Wine, even through Lutris. The games run fine, however.

I'd love to see Linux users stop being ignored by GOG. The GOG client supports Mac and I bet we have more Linux users gaming on PC than Mac users at this point and Linux gaming is growing fast.
Post edited October 14, 2021 by BrotherHarmon
Sunblaze is missing the Linux build, and I just asked about it in the publisher's Discord server. Hopefully they reply to that.

Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/sunblaze

Quick update - their community moderator just said this:
I cant say for sure, but i have heard them [likely the devs] speaking something about Linux version.
Post edited October 15, 2021 by _Auster_
Exsurgent: It's probably on sale because the game is currently free on the Epic Games Store. I got it there and when I go to the graphics menu, I can choose between "all", "none" and "technicolor" screen effects. So if I'm not mistaken, this means that the EGS build also doesn't currently have the Mondayvision update (unless the new filter isn't actually called "mondayvision" in-game?), so maybe we can take solace in the fact that we're not alone, at least.

Crying Suns now has the soundtrack and artbook available on GOG, which is surprising because way back in May, the developer mentioned that the publisher "has no intention of bringing the soundtrack on other platforms"

And for those keeping track: Eastward still hasn't received any updates on GOG, almost a month after release. Man, am I glad I ultimately ended up not supporting the developer by buying their game...
I contacted Chucklefish (the publisher) on their Discord about Eastward. They are looking into it.
Attachments:
Update about Sunblaze, someone in the server with the BS Publisher role (so very likely part of the staff) said this some hours ago:
Yea, Linux is fully working via Steam already and it will arrive to GOG also at some point. We can not promise anything specific on that yet tho :/
high rated
Both the Enclave: Digital Deluxe Content and the Enclave: Soundtrack are now available on GOG, along with the Enclave: Digital Deluxe Edition.
Post edited October 15, 2021 by Ghildrean
Exsurgent: It's probably on sale because the game is currently free on the Epic Games Store. I got it there and when I go to the graphics menu, I can choose between "all", "none" and "technicolor" screen effects. So if I'm not mistaken, this means that the EGS build also doesn't currently have the Mondayvision update (unless the new filter isn't actually called "mondayvision" in-game?), so maybe we can take solace in the fact that we're not alone, at least.

Here's the description of "all", freely translated from german, since I haven't figured out yet how to set the displayed texts to english.

"All classic effects will be used: greenish zombie coloring and technicolor film effects"

So ... yes, I think the Epic version is up to date.

But heck, it's free anyway, so everyone go grab it :)

Honestly I would have payed the 50% discount price price on GOG even with the free version on Epic, but not if it's outdated.
Post edited October 15, 2021 by neumi5694
neumi5694: So ... yes, I think the Epic version is up to date.
Are you sure about that? I assumed the mondayvision update would add a screen effect called "mondayvision" and all of the other screen effects were probably already in the game, but I don't own it on GOG...

Can anyone who owns Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel without a Pulse on GOG tell us which screen effects are available in that build?

And by the way: I haven't figured out how to change the in-game language yet either. Don't you just love it when devs link the game's language to your system language? I wonder if they genuinely think that this is somehow convenient for us...
neumi5694: So ... yes, I think the Epic version is up to date.
Exsurgent: Are you sure about that?
I WAS not sure (I wrote "I think"), but now that I did some reading I AM sure.

The Monday vision actually is the option to REMOVE the green filter.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/7800/view/3048352965937822860

That would be the "technicolor" setting.
The "all" setting is the classic setting WITH green filter.

The GOG version only has a on/off switch for the film grain.
Post edited October 15, 2021 by neumi5694