It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gemini Rue, A Hat in Time, and Niffelheim all recently got updates and should be on par with the Steam versions.
SCPM: A Hat in Time
It would be interesting to know if the update fixed the problems with the game's achievements, because from what I know, they had stopped working.
SCPM: Gemini Rue, A Hat in Time, and Niffelheim all recently got updates and should be on par with the Steam versions.
But Niffelheim is STILL missing the DLC - right?

Also, can't see any update on GOGdb?
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1446645451#changelog
Post edited October 07, 2021 by MarkoH01
SCPM: Gemini Rue, A Hat in Time, and Niffelheim all recently got updates and should be on par with the Steam versions.
MarkoH01: But Niffelheim is STILL missing the DLC - right?

Yes, for now. Both A Hat in Time and Niffelheim have unreleased DLC according to their GOG API.
Okay, I see a build was added to Galaxy in July, but the offline installers have not been updated yet.
Edit: In fact, a number of games have DLC in their API that hasn't been released yet. Asterix & Obelix XXL 3, Party Hard, Chernobylite, DROD 4, Earthlock, World to the West, etc.
Post edited October 07, 2021 by SCPM
low rated
alkusin: Hello guys.

I'm deleting my Steam account this month
Heyyy, if you no longer have any use for it, would you consider donating it to a friend of mine who just got his first PC? :3
alkusin: Hello guys.

I'm deleting my Steam account this month
OrangePython: Heyyy, if you no longer have any use for it, would you consider donating it to a friend of mine who just got his first PC? :3
Sorry, but as a former moderator I can't, too risky if someone impersonates me.
MarkoH01: But Niffelheim is STILL missing the DLC - right?

SCPM: Yes, for now. Both A Hat in Time and Niffelheim have unreleased DLC according to their GOG API.
Okay, I see a build was added to Galaxy in July, but the offline installers have not been updated yet.
Edit: In fact, a number of games have DLC in their API that hasn't been released yet. Asterix & Obelix XXL 3, Party Hard, Chernobylite, DROD 4, Earthlock, World to the West, etc.
For Asterix & Obelix XXL 3 should be the bonus pre-orders that on Steam are now available for purchase separately.
The free Party Hard DLC was never released on GOG because the developers didn't care.
For World to the West should be the OST, for Earthlock I don't know.
Alexim: The free Party Hard DLC was never released on GOG because the developers didn't care.
I would not say that they did not care. They updated all their games after they have neglected them far too long. Maybe they forgot about it? Maybe there's a chance when asking them again? I guess I will do this and see what they say.
Alexim: The free Party Hard DLC was never released on GOG because the developers didn't care.
MarkoH01: I would not say that they did not care. They updated all their games after they have neglected them far too long. Maybe they forgot about it? Maybe there's a chance when asking them again? I guess I will do this and see what they say.
I must have mentioned this somewhere before, but believe me, I tried to contact them a long time ago, and it didn't end well. One of their representatives lied shamelessly saying that the DLC was included, and only when I brought the evidence and after several insistences he admitted that on GOG hasn't been released and never will be.

After that, the sequel came out and they did the exact same thing.
Post edited October 08, 2021 by Alexim
MarkoH01: I would not say that they did not care. They updated all their games after they have neglected them far too long. Maybe they forgot about it? Maybe there's a chance when asking them again? I guess I will do this and see what they say.
Alexim: I must have mentioned this somewhere before, but believe me, I tried to contact them a long time ago, and it didn't end well. One of their representatives lied shamelessly saying that the DLC was included, and only when I brought the evidence and after several insistences he admitted that on GOG hasn't been released and never will be.

That does not sound good - especially since they were alrerady this close to get thrown out of GOG before they finally updated their games. Still - I will try it again and ask them if this really is their last word on this.
Post edited October 08, 2021 by MarkoH01
Alexim: I must have mentioned this somewhere before, but believe me, I tried to contact them a long time ago, and it didn't end well. One of their representatives lied shamelessly saying that the DLC was included, and only when I brought the evidence and after several insistences he admitted that on GOG hasn't been released and never will be.

MarkoH01: That does not sound good - especially since they were alrerady this close to get thrown out of GOG before they finally updated their games. Still - I will try it again and ask them if this really is their last word on this.
Thanks, maybe another miracle can happen. XD
Shortest Trip to Earth is on the list, but the DLC it was missing was released in February according to GOGDB, so it can be taken down.

And there's a list of some of the games on the list missing DLC that do have product ID numbers in GOG's API:
Product ID# - Title
1074003868 - Party Hard: High Crimes
1113578050 - Warhammer: Chaosbane - Base Fragment Boost
1280789344 - Warhammer: Chaosbane - Gold Boost
1393993507 - Warhammer: Chaosbane - Slayer Skull Pack
1398898807 - Chernobylite White Rose Pack
1463679578 - Niffelheim Odin`s Blessing DLC
1672764200 - My Time At Portia - NPC Attire Package
1709835092 - Niffelheim Bloody Moon DLC
1877531867 - Warhammer: Chaosbane - 4K Package
1896749166 - My Time At Portia - Player Attire Package
1946230305 - Offworld Trading Company - Interdimensional DLC
1948064082 - My Time At Portia - Swimwear
2055127276 - EARTHLOCK: Comic Book #2
2092178015 - Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace

So the question is whether we are waiting on GOG or for the developers/publishers for these to be made available, and how much longer we will need to wait.

You can see any DLC for a title through the Galaxy API, for example:
https://api.gog.com/products/1472128402?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,description,screenshots,videos,related_products,changelog
GOGDB has the link on the 'Details' tab for any game. There, you can see under DLCs if and how many it has, and under 'Expanded DLCs' the product title.
Post edited October 09, 2021 by SCPM
Deus Ex Revision mod on gog is at version 1.6.1.0, while the Steam version of the mod is at 1.6.2.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/397550/view/4819395608192847298

As far as I can tell from a quick search, there's no stand alone update on any of the modding sites that would allow the gog version to be updated. Seems like the only way to get the update is owning the Steam version.
Post edited October 09, 2021 by Lucian_Galca
Death's Gambit received a major free content update called Death's Gambit: Afterlife on 30 September 2021 on Steam, but not on GOG. The devs have stated that they're working on a GOG build. However, given that the update seems to be pretty buggy, we can assume they'll focus on getting the Steam build up-to-scratch first. So it might still take some time for the update to hit GOG.

I realise that the current delay of the update has only been slightly more than a week at this point, but I wanted to point this out just to show interested GOG users in the future that these devs developed a significant content update for their already-released game and didn't bother having the GOG build ready on time.
On the flipside, Ion Fury received its 2.0 update on 7 October 2021. According to this GOG user, the build was sent to GOG but it's being held back by the QA process. So these devs had their build ready on time but it got delayed by GOG :D
SCPM: Shortest Trip to Earth is on the list, but the DLC it was missing was released in February according to GOGDB, so it can be taken down.

And there's a list of some of the games on the list missing DLC that do have product ID numbers in GOG's API:
Product ID# - Title
1074003868 - Party Hard: High Crimes
1398898807 - Chernobylite White Rose Pack
1463679578 - Niffelheim Odin`s Blessing DLC
1672764200 - My Time At Portia - NPC Attire Package
1709835092 - Niffelheim Bloody Moon DLC
1896749166 - My Time At Portia - Player Attire Package
1946230305 - Offworld Trading Company - Interdimensional DLC
1948064082 - My Time At Portia - Swimwear
2055127276 - EARTHLOCK: Comic Book #2
2092178015 - Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace

So the question is whether we are waiting on GOG or for the developers/publishers for these to be made available, and how much longer we will need to wait.

You can see any DLC for a title through the Galaxy API, for example:
https://api.gog.com/products/1472128402?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,description,screenshots,videos,related_products,changelog
GOGDB has the link on the 'Details' tab for any game. There, you can see under DLCs if and how many it has, and under 'Expanded DLCs' the product title.
These two are included in the Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition:

For a long time I and other users wonder instead why in the GOG version, which has the same price as the Steam one, are missing these two other DLC that you mention, plus two others:
+ XP Boost
+ Helmet Pack

My Time At Portia's DLCs have also been asked several times and the developers have hardly ever responded. Could it be that GOG simply creates placeholders that it copies from Steam even though it will never sell certain DLCs?