It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

M3troid: There are
two
DLCs
missing from New Super Lucky's Tale on GOG.
SCPM: Those are only for Super Lucky's Tale, while GOG only has New Super Lucky's Tale. See the disclaimer on those pages:

DISCLAIMER: This DLC is only compatible with the base game Super Lucky's Tale, which is currently available as a free bonus with the purchase of New Super Lucky's Tale.
SCPM:
Didn't see that. Thanks.
Hustlefan: In addition to that the GOG version is missing a very important Hotfix which was released on December 31st on Steam.
SCPM: Apparently, someone at Teyon have been reaching out to GOG via their Support network for a VAT inquiry and it wasn't handled well - 2 months without a response. I'm stunned that partners don't have a direct line to someone at GOG for something like that. If Teyon has been handling communication this way, no wonder they have trouble with GOG.
https://twitter.com/PawelKlimesz/status/1356526562837938176
Only GOG can pull off these Epic Fails.

M3troid: There are
two
DLCs
missing from New Super Lucky's Tale on GOG.
SCPM: Those are only for Super Lucky's Tale, while GOG only has New Super Lucky's Tale. See the disclaimer on those pages:

DISCLAIMER: This DLC is only compatible with the base game Super Lucky's Tale, which is currently available as a free bonus with the purchase of New Super Lucky's Tale.
SCPM:
Surely those DLCs are integrated in the full version on GOG.
New Super Lucky's Tale is an updated version of Super Lucky's Tale. It includes the dlc already integrated into the game.

Nothing is missing.
Deleted
Post edited February 19, 2021 by MarkoH01
joppo: Bethesda managed to combine 2nd class treatment and DRM-pushing in a single move.
SCPM: Further down that thread, you will see that GOG's version already includes this content, and is up-to-date.
I see. In my defense, this information wasn't there yet at the time I read and started my post above.
Thanks for the correction.
joppo: Edit: Pointed out below that the content is not missing from Gog's version, so this is definitely not a valid entry.

Bethesda managed to combine 2nd class treatment and DRM-pushing in a single move.

According to this post they created a patch for The Evil Within ... and then locked it behind the requirement of tying a Steam account to a Bethesda account. Yay for piling DRM on top of another DRM.

Obviously it's unavailable for us who do not have steam accounts.
SCPM: Further down that thread, you will see that GOG's version already includes this content, and is up-to-date.
joppo: I see. In my defense, this information wasn't there yet at the time I read and started my post above.
Thanks for the correction.
Congratulations. You took "consensus" from the middle of conversation when things weren't either confirmed or denied yet.
Not only that, the post you linked is exclusively referring to how the process works ON STEAM and has nothing to do with GOG release.
De facto it's only AFTER that post that I even asked the question about the inclusion or exclusion of said content in GOG's release that subsequently sparkled the checkup.
You should have REALLY waited till the conversation reaches an ACTUAL consensus.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_evil_within_and_the_evil_within_2_are_here_and_75_off_4a8af/post188
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_evil_within_and_the_evil_within_2_are_here_and_75_off_4a8af/post189
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_evil_within_and_the_evil_within_2_are_here_and_75_off_4a8af/post190

I'm not even mad. I'm just DISSAPOINTED.
Add to the list of missing content for Dying Light the free Ox Warrior Bundle DLC.

We got all the paid DLC's timely, of course.

EDIT: Sent an email to their support direction and got this as an answer:
Unfortunately, no official information on the matter is available at the moment.Esa
Post edited February 23, 2021 by Neurus_Ex
I'm not sure about this:

Transistor

Steam 19.99$

GOG 23.05$
Kengy: I'm not sure about this:

Transistor

Steam 19.99$

GOG 23.05$
Shows $19.99 for me as well (without discount).

Transistor

Steam 19.99$

GOG 23.05$
$19.99 / €16.49 here.

Transistor

Steam 19.99$

GOG 23.05$
MarkoH01: Shows $19.99 for me as well (without discount).
Transistor and Bastion price in GOG and Steam are weird:

Transistor:
Steam 19,99$
GOG 18.99€
Steam 16,79€

GOG (85%) 2.89€

Bastion:
Steam 14,99$
GOG 12.39€
Steam 12,49€

GOG (85%) 1.89€

Transistor

Steam 19.99$

GOG 23.05$
ariaspi: $19.99 / €16.49 here.
Post edited February 27, 2021 by Kengy
Kengy: ...snip
I guess it's some kind of error on GOG's side, or maybe that's the regional pricing for Spain. If you could ask other members from Spain what price is listed for them.
Kengy: ...snip
ariaspi: I guess it's some kind of error on GOG's side, or maybe that's the regional pricing for Spain. If you could ask other members from Spain what price is listed for them.
I'm seeing the same prices as Kengy, 18.99 € and $23.05.
I've noticed that Forager is on this list, but the info on it seems to be outdated. This post suggests that at the beginning of this year Steam and GOG version were the same (4.1.8 instead of 4.0.3/4.1.3 mentioned in the list). In the meantime, the game moved to 4.1.9 on Steam at the end of last month. Does anyone own the game here on GOG and can check whether GOG got that update, too? If so, the game should be removed from this list.
Post edited February 27, 2021 by Leroux
Leroux: I've noticed that Forager is on this list, but the info on it seems to be outdated. In the meantime, the game moved to 4.1.9 on Steam at the end of last month. Does anyone own the game here on GOG and can check whether GOG got that update, too? If so, the game should be removed from this list.
Well the offline installer says version 4.1.8, so probably outdated again. I did not check Galaxy, so it might have the update there or not.