It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nightcraw1er.488: Adding Bridge Constructor, missing level editor, possibly mods only in workshop.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bridge_constructor_portal_level_editor
fronzelneekburm: Quote: "I contacted the support and it has turned out that there is no level editor in the GOG version. The product page has been updated accordingly. "

They did it again, the absolute madlads! xD
Yep, steam workshop, drm‘ing modding since...

To note, for all interested:

RealRtCW is also being added to steam workshop, so back it up now before it disappears behind a paywall forever:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/realrtcw-realism-mod
nightcraw1er.488: RealRtCW is also being added to steam workshop, so back it up now before it disappears behind a paywall forever:
I'd share your fears if the developer of the mod hadn't literally stated that they're going to keep it on modDB and keep both up to date.
nightcraw1er.488: RealRtCW is also being added to steam workshop, so back it up now before it disappears behind a paywall forever:
my name is coole catte: I'd share your fears if the developer of the mod hadn't literally stated that they're going to keep it on modDB and keep both up to date.
Now I am not saying he won’t keep both up, but in my experience it’s better to be safe than sorry. Things happen and all that.
INMOST:
http://www.gog.com/game/inmost

Missing paid Soundtrack DLC

Someone from Chucklefish's staff mentioned in the publisher's official Discord that "The soundtracks belong to the composer so you'd [who asked about the OST on GOG] have to ask them".
I just asked the composer about it in one of his tweets. Now I'm waiting for his reply.
_Auster_: INMOST:

Someone from Chucklefish's staff mentioned in the publisher's official Discord that "The soundtracks belong to the composer so you'd [who asked about the OST on GOG] have to ask them".
I just asked the composer about it in one of his tweets. Now I'm waiting for his reply.
Hope they respond.
_Auster_: INMOST:

Crimson-X: Hope they respond.
The composer did, but the reply isn't what I hoped for:

https://twitter.com/nechaev_sound/status/1297089072637399041
Post edited August 22, 2020 by _Auster_
high rated
List should be up-to-date again!

Edited:

My Time at Portia - no longer missing updates, but several DLCs and the Soundtrack
Tales of Monkey Island - moved back to list proper (set as unconfirmed)
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics - missing update

Added:
Bound by Flame - missing Linux
Bridge Constructor Portal - missing level editor
Change: A Homeless Survival Experience - missing Linux
Craft the World - welcome back due to missing updates
Inmost - missing standalone Soundtrack
Plane Mechanic Simulator - missing updates since May 2019
Röki - missing Soundtrack
Spiritfarer - missing artbook and OST
Synergia - missing standalone Soundtrack
The I of the Dragon - missing languages, missing Mac and Linux
Thief Simulator - missing Mac
Ultimate Fishing Simulator - DLC missing
Wildfire - missing standalone Soundtrack
Post edited August 23, 2020 by ElTerprise
high rated
I checked the list and didn't find infos about this, so here you go:

Saints Row The Third AND Saints Row 4

No Online functionality (no multiplayer for example)

And because online is missing:

No character backup whatsoever. In the original version you could upload your character designs, and therefore quickly change to another appearance.
No transfer of character design from Saints Row 3 to Saints Row 4 (in the original version you could download your SR3 design to SR4).
No sharing of designs with others. Yep, you could download designs from other players if they decided to share it.

Sadly they didn't replace the online backup with a offline version.

In SR4 they also forgot to remove the button for online functionality, the game crashes when you press it.
(that may have been fixed since I played last time, who knows?)

Alan Wake: Humble has a much better version, doesn't require Admin rights and doesn't crash as often.

edit: removed Grim Fandango info. The Soundtrack was free on Humble and according to the document is a payed DLC on Steam.
Post edited August 23, 2020 by neumi5694
neumi5694: (...)
The missing multiplayer for Saints Row - the Third is accurate, that should be added (only a LAN option is available on GOG), Saints Row IV has multiplayer on GOG, requiring Galaxy (and it used to work, as I've played MP that way).

Re: character backup. Are you referring to the My Steelport service, because that one was shut down in 2018? And in that case, I would not add it. However if it's another service point me in the right direction and i'll add it.

And Re: Alan Wake. Unless there's an update missing on GOG, that would require more information or at least further comments on the stability. I'm absolutely open to add it for that reason but it needs better data.
neumi5694: (...)
ElTerprise: The missing multiplayer for Saints Row - the Third is accurate, that should be added (only a LAN option is available on GOG), Saints Row IV has multiplayer on GOG, requiring Galaxy (and it used to work, as I've played MP that way).

Re: character backup. Are you referring to the My Steelport service, because that one was shut down in 2018? And in that case, I would not add it. However if it's another service point me in the right direction and i'll add it.

And Re: Alan Wake. Unless there's an update missing on GOG, that would require more information or at least further comments on the stability. I'm absolutely open to add it for that reason but it needs better data.
Regarding Saints Row games:

The official My Steelport service has been shutdown, but for Saints Row: The Third (DX11 only) Character Backup and Community Screenshot can be added to the GOG version by a mod (Google "My Steelport emulator" for more info) so it won't count for "Missing Features".

Saints Row IV, on the other hand, completely removed all traces of My Steelport service from the executable code so it is not possible to add Character Backup and Community Screenshot features via mods. So... maybe it can count as "Missing Features"?

(EDIT: I don't own either game on GOG. This is just my understanding from "My Steelport emulator" page.)
Post edited August 24, 2020 by nclok1405
Alright, that's an option. I'm inclined to add it. We'll consider it, even though it's an unofficial service (but in the end it's not much different from missing mod support imho)
ElTerprise: Alright, that's an option. I'm inclined to add it. We'll consider it, even though it's an unofficial service (but in the end it's not much different from missing mod support imho)
But if I understand it correctly, the feature is missing in all versions now (not just on GOG)?
ElTerprise: Alright, that's an option. I'm inclined to add it. We'll consider it, even though it's an unofficial service (but in the end it's not much different from missing mod support imho)
PaterAlf: But if I understand it correctly, the feature is missing in all versions now (not just on GOG)?
Oh I see, I was under the impression that only the GOG version was meant. Oh well in that case, it's obviously not going to be added to the list

Edit: Does seem to be only the GOG version

> For the GOG version of SRIV, it is sadly not possible to re-enable the My Steelport support. Whoever did the port for GOG removed enough of the community systems internally that they can no longer function at all. (but left in some fun ways to break the store screen as a result!)
Post edited August 24, 2020 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Re: character backup. Are you referring to the My Steelport service, because that one was shut down in 2018? And in that case, I would not add it. However if it's another service point me in the right direction and i'll add it.
No, I was referring to that, I played the Steam version before the shutdown.

@ nclok1405
Thanks for the info about the steelport emulator. I'll go check it out.
But I seriously doubt it will work, as far as I remember the GOG version of SR3 didn't feature the according menus at all, SR4 crashed when accessing them.

About Alan Wake

I had to redownload and install the GOG version for the info. While I was at it, I also downloaded the steam version. Here you go, oldest to newest:
GOG: 1.6.17.0855 (as displayed ingame), version from 2018, not updated since
Humble: 1.6.18.1326 (as displayed ingame), version from 2013, not updated since. (The installer shows 1.6.17.0155, but that doesn't mean much)
Steam: 1.07.33.27514 (as displayed ingame), just downloaded, now idea when it was released

Anyway ... my information about the admin mode however was outdated. Seems that for the GOG version there was released a hotfix at some point in 2018, now it doesn't require admin privileges anymore - at least not in order to start it. Can't say much about the crashes in that version.
Post edited August 24, 2020 by neumi5694
neumi5694: About Alan Wake

I had to redownload and install the GOG version for the info. While I was at it, I also downloaded the steam version. Here you go, oldest to newest:
GOG: 1.6.17.0855 (as displayed ingame), version from 2018, not updated since
Humble: 1.6.18.1326 (as displayed ingame), version from 2013, not updated since. (The installer shows 1.6.17.0155, but that doesn't mean much)
Steam: 1.07.33.27514 (as displayed ingame), just downloaded, now idea when it was released

Anyway ... my information about the admin mode however was outdated. Seems that for the GOG version there was released a hotfix at some point in 2018, now it doesn't require admin privileges anymore - at least not in order to start it. Can't say much about the crashes in that version.
If I remember correctly in the case of Alan Wake they actually created a true GOG build. It even showed GOG build in the main menu. Not sure if this still is the case but since it does not seem to be outdated but rather different, I'd say it is hard to compare it with humble or Steam at all. Regarding crashes - it could also be the case that some versions work better with some systems/Os while other versions work better with this other systems/OS. Hard to say if one is better than the other as long as it does not crash for most users. Missing features however would be a sure sign for a version that's worse than humble or Steam.
Post edited August 24, 2020 by MarkoH01