It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I suppose that does make it better, but aren't there exclusive mods still?
BmB: I suppose that does make it better, but aren't there exclusive mods still?
Sadly that's usually more up to users uploading those on places other than Steam Workshop, rather than the developers. Though devs usually blocking downloads via third party sites sucks, Steam made this a default so... yeah
For anyone curious why there haven't been updates: I'll go back to updating once my vacation is over. Should be after my birthday on the 26th. A few to add. :D
Post edited August 17, 2019 by omega64
omega64: For anyone curious why there haven't been updates: I'll go back to updating once my vacation is over. Should be after my birthday on the 26th. A few to add. :D
Vacation... birthday .... who granted you such kind of things? ;)
SCPM: Worms W.M.D. appears to have been updated with cross-play with Steam and achievements.
MadalinStroe: That's an amazing update. Team17 is one of the friendlier developers, when it comes to their GOG customers.
Not really, they kept that same game un-updated for a very long time on GOG.
omega64: For anyone curious why there haven't been updates: I'll go back to updating once my vacation is over. Should be after my birthday on the 26th. A few to add. :D
MarkoH01: Vacation... birthday .... who granted you such kind of things? ;)
I'll make sure to enjoy both. ;)
Please add:

Syberia 3:
- Missing Deluxe Upgrade DLC (as far as I can notice comic books of DLC are missing in GOG version, unclear about wallpaper and soundtrack, maybe someone who ones on both platforms can judge better)
I don't know if we also track, but since it was released to GOG long after Steam release:
- Missing Pre-Order Content
Post edited August 18, 2019 by Marcel_Rene_Hiller
MadalinStroe: That's an amazing update. Team17 is one of the friendlier developers, when it comes to their GOG customers.
Plokite_Wolf: Not really, they kept that same game un-updated for a very long time on GOG.
But not anymore, right? However, there are a quite a few games, that are utterly abandoned here.
Overload's Anniversary Level Pack has just been stealth-released a few hours ago.
Still no sign of the soundtrack though.
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Please add:

Syberia 3:
- Missing Deluxe Upgrade DLC (as far as I can notice comic books of DLC are missing in GOG version, unclear about wallpaper and soundtrack, maybe someone who ones on both platforms can judge better)
I don't know if we also track, but since it was released to GOG long after Steam release:
Wallpaper and soundtrack (FLAC/MP3) are part of the regular version on GOG. Comic book is not included in the extras and afair was also not included in the installer - don't own the Steam release so I don't know about this one.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by MarkoH01
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Please add:

Syberia 3:
MarkoH01: Wallpaper and soundtrack (FLAC/MP3) are part of the regular version on GOG. Comic book is not included in the extras and afair was also not included in the installer - don't own the Steam release so I don't know about this one.
Thanks Marko, good to know. According to filelist of latest galaxy build the comic books PDF files are not included. Unfortunately, I don't own it on GOG yet ... waiting for next sale ;-)

And another one:
Deponia: Missing 4.0 Update which came to steam 2 weeks ago
But since it's Daedalic, this is hopefully temporary only.
Post edited August 22, 2019 by Marcel_Rene_Hiller
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946:

https://www.gog.com/forum/il_2_sturmovik_1946/daidalos_has_released_414_version_needed_for_gog_galaxy

I do not use Galaxy but the offline installers are version 4.13.4m here.
Post edited August 26, 2019 by Themken
Not sure if that warrants an entry already, but the Tyrants of the Moonsea DLC for NWN:EE has been released on Steam one week ago, and there is still no mention of when or if it's coming to GOG (despite NWN being available on GOG long before it came to Steam). Now, this might not be a GOG specific thing, as it seems the DLC is not available on Beamdog's own site either yet. And I guess one week is cause for a little disgruntlement, but not cause for alarm yet? What I find most irritating though is that the silence about it seems purely intentional, as neither here nor on the Steam forums questions about a GOG release were addressed, despite devs popping up in the threads and answering other questions. I could live with "please have a little more patience, we're still preparing/testing the release", but this comes across as "we'd like Steam users' money first / more urgently than yours and are not allowed to talk about it".
Post edited August 27, 2019 by Leroux

Dying Light
. Only in the GOG version the intromovie is in English only. See more (and a workaround) here. Told Techland and GOG several times about it and the last reply I got from Techland is the following:

"As Tech Support that you are writing to, we can only do as much as forward your report and feedback to the corresponding dev teams at our disposal.

Please note that our two studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw are currently fully occupied with working on and improving Dying Light 2 alongside one more AAA project. As a result, any kind of support or patch for the original Dying Light (2015) requires extra human resources and time, which might not always be available.

Having said that, we assure you our teams have received enough input on the issue in order to fix it. We simply cannot provide you with a definite or even estimated date as to when the intro video on GOG will be adjusted to match the Steam version of the game."

Though it might sound as if they are actually planning to fix this I highly doubt it since it has been months when I told them about the first time. Add to this that today the game was updated - included new features - but the well known bug is not fixed. Unacceptable to add new features without fixing bugs - then again, it is only GOG so why should they care?

Edit: Just got another reply ... and yes, this will probably never fixed but I know for sure that I won't buy Dying Light 2:

"The latest update is not a GOG-specific update; it is live on all of the platforms (Steam and GOG included) and affects the same kind of content.

The issue presented in your conversation with us here does not have an estimated date of addressing at the moment
. Here at Tech Support, we agree - it is simple to fix. That does not mean it will be quick, though, as our two studios have to work on a strict agenda and only touch upon the topics assigned to them at a given point in time.

As mentioned before, the priorities now mainly concern Dying Light 2 and one other AAA game project (to be announced at a later date). "
Post edited August 28, 2019 by MarkoH01
My Tima at Portia is missing a free DLC which is available on steam since August 23.