It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: According to the reviews, the GOG version suffers from a bug that makes all turns last only 40 seconds (regardless of settings), making it nigh impossible to move all 11 members of your team in such a short span.
Lucian_Galca: Really shitty to find this out after it's been well over the 30 day refund policy since I purchased the game. I guess GOG is just into scamming now.
Probably they will refound you, as far as I know somebody of the staff review the refounds, if you explain them the problem surely they will try to help you with a refound or fixing the game.
I asked again about the Linux build of Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, and again I was told "we can't because of incompatibility with GOG's SDK".
It also sounded like they forgot my previous suggestion of adding it as a goodie, by how the dev said it. If they did, it'd be like what SNK did with their Neo Geo titles. But just in case, I suggested that again, and now with screenshots to make it clearer.
Serious Sam 4 just received the unrestricted .exe that allows for mod usage:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread_part_2_the_search_for_more_updates/post283
Post edited September 14, 2022 by Grargar
Lucian_Galca: Really shitty to find this out after it's been well over the 30 day refund policy since I purchased the game. I guess GOG is just into scamming now.
Ruvika: Probably they will refound you, as far as I know somebody of the staff review the refounds, if you explain them the problem surely they will try to help you with a refound or fixing the game.
Got a support ticket in 3 days ago, but have been ignored so far. Seems like GOG/CDP only really care about trying to polish the turds that are Cyberpunk and Galaxy.
Ruvika: Probably they will refound you, as far as I know somebody of the staff review the refounds, if you explain them the problem surely they will try to help you with a refound or fixing the game.
Lucian_Galca: Got a support ticket in 3 days ago, but have been ignored so far. Seems like GOG/CDP only really care about trying to polish the turds that are Cyberpunk and Galaxy.
Sometimes support takes ages.
On my last ticket I wrote a follow up at some point (kind of "what about my ticket?") and then it was solved within a few hours. I think they are overworked and sometimes overlook something.
Newbie: ...unless that's already included in the base purchase...
mrkgnao: It is not.
Well in that case it should be added to the spreadsheet as well.
Lucian_Galca: Got a support ticket in 3 days ago, but have been ignored so far. Seems like GOG/CDP only really care about trying to polish the turds that are Cyberpunk and Galaxy.
I am still waiting for a response on the ticket dated july 27th
Post edited September 15, 2022 by RekontVerlon
RekontVerlon: I am still waiting for a response on the ticket dated july 27th
As pointed out above, you should definitely post a reply along the lines, "Excuse me, I've been waiting since July 27th". Sometimes you get a response within a day after that.
RekontVerlon: I am still waiting for a response on the ticket dated july 27th
That's fairly new. I have a ticket from June 28 that finally got its first reply yesterday. The helpful reply read:
"Our sincere apologies for the very late response. I'm afraid though that I can not promise you any ETA for any of your mentioned games..."

Assuming a constant delay, you might get a similarly helpful reply in a month from now.
Post edited September 15, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: That's fairly new. I have a ticket from June 28 that finally got its first reply yesterday. The helpful reply read:
"Our sincere apologies for the very late response. I'm afraid though that I can not promise you any ETA for any of your mentioned games..."
AKA: how to quickly close old tickets without solving anything
Can anyone confirm if the GOG version of Death's Door is missing this update?

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/894020/view/2892990827444107022

Latest I see on gogdb is September of that year.

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1948334236#builds
high rated
I guess people gave up on this game but Death Road to Canada is seemingly abandoned here. Last GOG update was March '21 Liver update (confirmed in game). Last major Steam update was April '22.

Can't believe this shit still happens.
I was going to add Star Wars Rebel Assault II missing the Win 95 version but then I remembered Steam doesn't have that version either. A shame really as it is the superior version to play.
pferreira1983: I was going to add Star Wars Rebel Assault II missing the Win 95 version but then I remembered Steam doesn't have that version either. A shame really as it is the superior version to play.
I am not quite sure if there was a difference. The "Windows 95" version would still run the game in DOS mode as far as I remember. If at all, then they added a Window 95 compatible installer, but I would not even bet on that.

We actually have a superior version now since it can be installed on Windows 7,8,10 and 11.

ps: 16 Bit Windows software doesn't run on our 64 Bit computers.
Post edited September 19, 2022 by neumi5694
Link in top post mentions Stardew Valley and Grim Dawn as "missing soundtrack". Both games sell their soundtrack independently on Bandcamp. Well, in fact Stardew Valley's soundtrack is now free on bandcamp. Not selling the soundtrack on a particular storefront should not have an lesser-treatment qualifications, especially when it is sold independently.