It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Playstation Mobile Inc and Guerrilla added to company list. Horizon: Zero Dawn???
So would this actually mean Playstation is now part of the GOG catalogue?
Maybe , we'll see the Lemmings series and a few other classic ips that Playstation(or Sony) owns come her?
Post edited November 20, 2020 by retron22
retron22: So would this actually mean Playstation is now part of the GOG catalogue?
Maybe , we'll see the Lemmings series and a few other classic ips that Playstation(or Sony) owns come her?
Or it could be a simple one-off like Dragon's Dogma. =/
retron22: So would this actually mean Playstation is now part of the GOG catalogue?
Mr.Mumbles: Or it could be a simple one-off like Dragon's Dogma. =/
Sony may be testing the waters for selling its ex-exclusives in various PC stores (Steam, EGS, now GOG, etc.).
I suppose that the continuation will depend on the sales of H:ZD here.
Loger13: Sony may be testing the waters for selling its ex-exclusives in various PC stores (Steam, EGS, now GOG, etc.).
I suppose that the continuation will depend on the sales of H:ZD here.
I hope so. They have so many games that are PS4 only that I'd love to see come to PC.
Well that was unexpected... my wallet will not like this.
WinterSnowfall: Well that was unexpected... my wallet will not like this.
Yeah...it's a full price game, after all. Maybe 10% off at launch or somewhere in that ballpark.
Then Phoenix Point 10 days later and Cyberpunk 6 days after that. ;)
Was this expected? I'm a little surprised to be honest.

https://www.gog.com/game/shenmue_iii_deluxe_edition

Hopefully the first two make it across as well.
BurlyHeart: Was this expected?
We knew since June:
https://www.gog.com/news/coming_soon_shenmue_iii
BurlyHeart: Was this expected?
seppelfred: We knew since June:
https://www.gog.com/news/coming_soon_shenmue_iii
Oh my bad.
I asked Nomad Games on Facebook about their newest game Fury of Dracula.

Their response was:
We'll be talking to the lovely folk at GOG about bringing Fury to them, for sure
It's to be released on tuesday. My gut feeling is that GOG will kick off a Black Week-campaign on monday and that HZD will get a fairly good discount so it won't be ignored among all the other deals.
high rated
New companies in the catalog: DTP, DTP Entertainment and Radon Labs: should be Drakensang series
Oh yes, please.
high rated
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: DTP, DTP Entertainment and Radon Labs: should be Drakensang series
Well that was... expected this time round :P.

Speaking of which, Project Nomads would also be a nice one to have here on GOG.
Post edited November 23, 2020 by WinterSnowfall