It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Powerslave is finally released!

My only question is then... is this the ps1 and/or saturn version(Exhumed) or the inferior pc port?
Post edited November 19, 2020 by retron22
high rated
retron22: My only question is then... is this the ps1 and/or saturn version(Exhumed) or the inferior pc port?
Seeing as it lists that it's powered by DOSBox, I'd reckon this is the MS DOS Build engine version.

P.S.: You say "inferior" - as a kid that only ever had access to a PC back in the day, I say "the version I remember".
Post edited November 19, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
Lone_Scout: After beating around the bush about the subject for the last weeks, Phoenix Point is finally confirmed for release on GOG.
Source: Facebook
I don't understand how people never saw this on the Kickstarter. Hell, I even mentioned this game would come here way back when Control showed up.
high rated
Playstation Mobile Inc and Guerrilla added to company list. Horizon: Zero Dawn???
SCPM: Playstation Mobile Inc and Guerrilla added to company list. Horizon: Zero Dawn???
What? :O
SCPM: Playstation Mobile Inc and Guerrilla added to company list. Horizon: Zero Dawn???
Alexim: What? :O
Exactly my reaction :D.
well that would certainly be awesome.
Oh wow. That would be .... unexpected. >_>
Alexim: What? :O
iregart: Exactly my reaction :D.
Such a crap. GOG gets so few big games, and when finally one comes out again after a long month, then it's just one that doesn't interest me. :(
Horizon Zero Dawn would be fatastic and something i would never to see here for at least another few years.
Have it on PS4, but really want to see it on PC :)
There is also Shellshock: Nam '67
Post edited November 20, 2020 by FulVal
*spits coffee*
Would be a downer, but it could be Shellshock: Nam 67

Neat, I have it on PS4, but being able to run it at 60+ fps is a huge plus.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by NuffCatnip
high rated
https://www.gog.com/game/horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition
:)
Yep.
It's 'Horizon'.
https://www.gog.com/game/horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition

Not interested but it's good to see it here.

Edit: ninja'd by SCPM. =)
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Edward_Carnby