It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Some Holistic Design games may be on the way to GOG:

Grogheads: You probably get this question a lot, but I have to ask…will there ever be a true remake of (Emperor of the Fading Suns), and if so, where can we send our donations to fund development!?! While we are all waiting for the remake, will we get to see a re-released version on GoG.com in the near future?

Andrew: As for GOG, we are already discussing partnering with them on some of our games. Remember that we made a lot of games – Merchant Prince, Hammer of the Gods, Final Liberation, Battles of Destiny and more. We will see how those discussions go before committing to anything.
SCPM: http://grogheads.com/whatever/19833
An Emperor of the Fading Suns Remake!? On gog?!?! I take one ticket for the hype train please :)
SCPM: Some Holistic Design games may be on the way to GOG:

Grogheads: You probably get this question a lot, but I have to ask…will there ever be a true remake of (Emperor of the Fading Suns), and if so, where can we send our donations to fund development!?! While we are all waiting for the remake, will we get to see a re-released version on GoG.com in the near future?

Andrew: As for GOG, we are already discussing partnering with them on some of our games. Remember that we made a lot of games – Merchant Prince, Hammer of the Gods, Final Liberation, Battles of Destiny and more. We will see how those discussions go before committing to anything.
SCPM: http://grogheads.com/whatever/19833
EXCELLENT NEWS!! :D

Thanks.
Anothername: An Emperor of the Fading Suns Remake!? On gog?!?! I take one ticket for the hype train please :)
Noble Armada is not an Emperor of the Fading Suns remake unfortunately, so it would be nice if the original game lands here.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: We'll finally get an answer to that age-long question: "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
karnak1: https://store.steampowered.com/app/273800/Forestry_2017__The_Simulation/
Oh no, a tree killing simulator! How disgusting.
Anothername: An Emperor of the Fading Suns Remake!? On gog?!?! I take one ticket for the hype train please :)
WinterSnowfall: Noble Armada is not an Emperor of the Fading Suns remake unfortunately, so it would be nice if the original game lands here.
Yeah... read the article. Its nice to see HD is still around though. Fading Suns is a kick ass franchise.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by Anothername
fortune_p_dawg: download the image and zoom in closely. you can see the dragons beady little eyes and its snout right near the bottom of the woods.
So how about that pen... dragon at the bottom of the mushroom woods now? :P

Next one seems to be a city skyline of some sort. Maybe it's Cities: Skylines? It's either that or Civ 5 I think.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
[offtop]
Where the hell is my atom ... =(
[/offtop]
Post edited December 24, 2018 by Edward_Carnby
fortune_p_dawg: download the image and zoom in closely. you can see the dragons beady little eyes and its snout right near the bottom of the woods.
WinterSnowfall: So how about that pen... dragon at the bottom of the mushroom woods now? :P

Next one seems to be a city skyline of some sort. Maybe it's Cities: Skylines? It's either that or Civ 5 I think.
I doubt there will be more big releases during this sale. Only free giveaway of SOMA.
WinterSnowfall: So how about that pen... dragon at the bottom of the mushroom woods now? :P

I have enhanced the image CSI style and found THE truth.
Attachments:
rodrolliv: I have enhanced the image CSI style and found THE truth.
SKYRIIIIM !

You did "zoom" but forgot "enhance".
Attachments:
enhance.jpg (74 Kb)
Sorry Im late to the party, shat are the mushrooms stand for?
Merry Xmas.
Ueber: Sorry Im late to the party, shat are the mushrooms stand for?
Merry Xmas.
probably a no mans sky biome + something to do with linux

either of those would be a huge instabuy.

hmmm i definitely see that city.

i knew it all along OBLIVIO -- i mean SKYRIIIm@@!1
Post edited December 24, 2018 by fortune_p_dawg
Edward_Carnby: [offtop]
Where the hell is my atom ... =(
[/offtop]
Same here.... up and atom!