It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: Maybe it's Cities: Skylines?
That'd be pretty sweet too, it has a lot of votes - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/cities_skylines
SCPM: Andrew: As for GOG, we are already discussing partnering with them on some of our games. Remember that we made a lot of games – Merchant Prince, Hammer of the Gods, Final Liberation, Battles of Destiny and more.
Final Liberation is already available on GOG. :)

Andrey82: P.S. Is there any news about Sniper Elite 2 or Ghost Warrior series coming to GOG?
WinterSnowfall: There are (clear) indications regarding Sniper Elite v2, but, as it always goes with these things, there's no way of knowing what's the ETA.
And there is news that Sniper Elite 2 Remaster is in development: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=A%252fzMD%252fVzVwj%252fmins4gTXwA%253d%253d&ncdctx=Cm4lBTjOe9drGhCUz2o8dyHCAJ%252f7FU4HTFqo%2BIPgschqawLmVA0tWHsHBG9lWpXU

So, there is a chance that we may get here Remaster and Classic version as well. :)
Post edited December 25, 2018 by Andrey82
high rated
Some news about 'ATOM'.

Dev's on final stages on negotiations with GOG & currently awaiting aprove.
It may happen 'very soon' (c).
"Привет, мы сейчас в переговорах на финальной прямой, как только мы
получим от GOG апрув, сразу объявим дату(думаю это очень скоро)."
Fucking release it already GOG ! and i swear i will raze my house to the ground if you reject ATOM RPG.
Post edited December 25, 2018 by ChrisGamer300
& 'Atom' dev's still wating for aprove ...
C'mon GOG ! We need this game here !
Привет, мы всю информацию Гогу предоставили, теперь ждем от них
последнего апрува.
New company in the catalog: Mothership Entertainment for Aven Colony
Colonize an Alien World

Build a new home for humanity on a world with a low-oxygen atmosphere, extreme electrical storms, shard storms, dust devils, deadly toxic gas eruptions from some of Aven Prime’s many geothermal vents, and days so long they have their own seasons.

Explore a variety of biomes, from the lush wetlands environment to the much less habitable desert and arctic biomes.

Meet the Locals

Encounter a variety of alien life forms, including giant sandworms, deadly plague spores, and a vicious fungal infection know as “The Creep"

Supervise Your Colonists

Settling a new world can be stressful. As a new colony governor, you’ll need to work overtime to help your colonists deal with their situation. Experience a full colony simulation with over a dozen morale factors. Set social policies to influence the behavior of your colony, hold referendum elections to prove to your colonists that you deserve to keep the job, and give your colonists adequate jobs, health care, entertainment, food quality, policing, and much more. As you earn the respect of your colonists, you can rise in rank from Colony Governor to Expedition President.

Discover the Past

The world of Aven Prime holds many secrets. Play through a full single-player campaign and participate in a story that reveals some of the many secrets of this brave new world.

Alternatively, you can customize any mission in sandbox mode.

Build the Future

Use construction drones to build dozens of types of structures to house your colonists, grow food, store resources, manage air quality, mine ore, convert resources, perform research and manufacturing, and much more. Then, when you’re ready, enhance your existing buildings through several upgrade tiers.
The current art on the GOG home page looks like a reference to this.
The-Business: The current art on the GOG home page looks like a reference to this.
Please, don't destroy my galaxy-on-linux-announcement hopes :(
im still waiting for sniper elite v2 and v3 on GOG ive even reached out to rebellion, i mean they obviously know about GOG cos there first sniper elite game is here, just wish GOG would contact rebellion, there is some good news though sniper elite v2 remastered has been leaked a few days ago so maybe they might release that on GOG and if not, it makes having the orginal v2 more likely
It is more than just the first Sniper Elite, by my count they have 22 games here: https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=rebellion&page=1&sort=popularity
Post edited December 29, 2018 by Kristian
high rated
Tgames will release in March 2019 an exclusive patch for the GOG version of Atlantis The Lost Tales, aka Extended's Cut.

Note that it's a fan patch, not an official remaster or improvement from Cryo.

Watch the first trailer here.

This new version, fix every bugs you can encounter on the GOG Release :
- Fix game too slow or too fast : now gameplay is smooth at 30fps (normal speed)
- Fix every hangs/freeze of the game : now everybody should enjoy the game without any problem
- Fix slow mini games : now mini games runs as normal !
- Fix every characters models : now no graphical bugs/glitches !
- Fix Boar (Ring/Blood) bug : now both can be taken at the same time !
- Fix every CD Swap errors : now no more return to windows when you go to the hangar

also the Extended's Cut add lot of new content on the game :

- 30 new dialogues made by Cryo Interactive (included in the files but never used in the game before)
- 3 new cinematics (included in the files but never used in the game before)
- Muria's Music now used in Muria Area ! (Was made by Pierre Estève but never used by Cryo)
- VISIT MODE : Watch all cinematics of the game (LIKE PS1/SATURN versions !), listen to all musics of the game,
visit hidden area (Creon's secret room, stone cercle, flyer of the beginning of the game...) and of course free visit of all area of the game.

This fan project is not approved or endorsed by Cryo Interactive and current owners of their licenses. To use this project you NEED to buy the game from a legal digital seller like GOG (gog.com).
Post edited December 29, 2018 by MaxFulvus
MaxFulvus: Tgames will release in March 2019 an exclusive patch for the GOG version of Atlantis The Lost Tales, aka Extended's Cut.
Is a digital version of the game sold anywhere else? I'm not sure how I should feel about an "exclusive" patch, unless perhaps GOG paid to have the improvements done (despite being a fan project), or paid for it to be a timed exclusive.

But in any case I like to see improvements on classic games made.
tfishell: Is a digital version of the game sold anywhere else?
http://fireflowergames.com/?s=atlantis&post_type=product
tfishell: Is a digital version of the game sold anywhere else? I'm not sure how I should feel about an "exclusive" patch, unless perhaps GOG paid to have the improvements done (despite being a fan project), or paid for it to be a timed exclusive.

But in any case I like to see improvements on classic games made.
No idea, it seems the patch is made for the GOG version only. I read somewhere else that the patch has a "security" to avoid being used on a non GOG version, but you can try to contact Tgames on Youtube for more infos.

Edit : The patch should be compatible with all versions of Atlantis (CD, DVD, GOG) but the GOG version remains the priority.
Post edited December 30, 2018 by MaxFulvus
What are the chances that the following games come to GOG?

Dungeon Master
Descent to Undermountain
Warlords: Reign of Heroes and Darklords Rising

?

Thanks .
high rated
Feudal Alloy will be released on 17th January:
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDUTyNDoso