It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do I recall wrong if I think I saw this game on a list of games that might come to GOG?
Prah: Do I recall wrong if I think I saw this game on a list of games that might come to GOG?
It was. It is. Steam still says April 6th, but it's not out yet (on Steam) and there's no more info about it.
high rated
Trails in the Sky the 3rd coming to PC May 3rd on Steam, GOG and Humble Store
high rated
Frozen: Trails in the Sky the 3rd coming to PC May 3rd on Steam, GOG and Humble Store
Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 are also coming to PC , no word on a gog release for those yet though.
Post edited April 07, 2017 by haydenaurion
high rated
Frozen: Trails in the Sky the 3rd coming to PC May 3rd on Steam, GOG and Humble Store
haydenaurion: Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 are also coming to PC , no word on a gog release for those yet though.
Seems it's coming too :)
https://twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/850414143781740544
high rated
haydenaurion: Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 are also coming to PC , no word on a gog release for those yet though.
Aurelien92: Seems it's coming too :)
"if we write PC, it's not limited to Steam"

Not sure their games are my type of games but that statement alone makes them my type of devs; I like their style. :D
Ah, well it seems we've got a soft confirmation then. Nice find! :)
high rated
anothername: "if we write PC, it's not limited to Steam"
WORDS OF IRON.
XSeed went above and beyond the call of duty with this one and added 5000 additional lines to the game's voiceover,(since the original Japanese actor for the main character was kind of expensive, many of his lines aren't voiced in the console games) making this one too the definite version of the game.

And yeah, since XSeed themselves seem heavily involved with the port, it's all but officially confirmed that these'll be on GOG too.

Note that these games do have DLC (unlike the Trails in the Sky games), but most of them are simply alternative clothes that make no difference to the gameplay.
GOG really needs to focus on getting more AAA single-player titles on their service. I'd pay good money to play Resident Evil 7, The Evil Within and Alien Isolation on their DRM-free service.
Erpy: XSeed went above and beyond the call of duty with this one and added 5000 additional lines to the game's voiceover,(since the original Japanese actor for the main character was kind of expensive, many of his lines aren't voiced in the console games) making this one too the definite version of the game.

And yeah, since XSeed themselves seem heavily involved with the port, it's all but officially confirmed that these'll be on GOG too.

Note that these games do have DLC (unlike the Trails in the Sky games), but most of them are simply alternative clothes that make no difference to the gameplay.
Oh, that's right -- forgot about the DLC. Well, however minor, I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw it in with the base game; especially given how above and beyond they're going with everything else here.

The whole thing is just awesome, though -- I'd put Cold Steel up there with my favorite RPGs I've ever played, and now they're just making them both that much better.

(and replaying them, and tackling The 3rd should make the wait for CSIII or the Crossbell stuff at least a little easier.)
high rated
Slick_JMista: GOG really needs to focus on getting more AAA single-player titles on their service. I'd pay good money to play Resident Evil 7, The Evil Within and Alien Isolation on their DRM-free service.
You're getting it all wrong.
It's the AAA publsihers who need to focus on turning their games DRM-free. I assume that GOG would have no problem in selling the entire catalogue of "Call of Duty", "Resident Evil", "Assassin's Creed", etc, etc.

Trouble is, as along as there are people who have no problem in buying them on Steam, UPlay or whatever, those publishers won't see the point of bothering with putting them on GOG.

As some people have written before: this is a commercial war that is fought with customer's wallets.
high rated
SCPM: ::heavy breathing intensifies::

Okay, my new secret source seems to have revealed another title, and this time it's none other than Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. This one would be truly huge if it's true and not some elaborate, late April Fool's prank.
tfishell: That's pretty great if true; also what haydenaurion and CharlesGrey said, about other Capcom games showing up here would be fantastic.

Questions for any Resident Evil fanatics: would there be any good reason(s) for GOG to release the original Windows version, as well as the Remastered version of RE1? And how hard is it to get the original release running on modern machines?

Chacranajxy: Oh, posted this somewhere else, but not in here. Cosmic Star Heroine is confirmed by the dev to be coming to GOG. Release date is April 11.
tfishell: I hope Cthulu and Breath of Death will show up soon too. :)
I'd absolutely purchase the originals, provided they find a way to make it easy to run, considering it's a 9x era game. A lot of people complain about the controls, etc, but it was more or less the atmosphere that I enjoyed, something I didn't quite enjoy as much as the remaster. (Also not a fan of some of the bullcrap busy work they added in order to actually keep zombies dead.)
*sigh* Since everybody started to wet their pants on hearing "Dragons Dogma" I left my rock to see whats this is about.

Looks nice. Does their bulletpoint about "customization" includes character creation (gender/races); or is the player-char always this dude I saw on some screens?
anothername: *sigh* Since everybody started to wet their pants on hearing "Dragons Dogma" I left my rock to see whats this is about.

Looks nice. Does their bulletpoint about "customization" includes character creation (gender/races); or is the player-char always this dude I saw on some screens?
The character customization is great, quite a few options. Gender, Age, body proportions, a few dozen hair and beard styles, a few skin tones, its a large selection. :)

Probably the best looking character ever created in DD:DA.
Post edited April 10, 2017 by NuffCatnip