It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nicole28: I was wondering if this seemingly neat game, <span class="bold">Clockwork Empires</span>, will ever make it to GOG?
I asked Gaslamp games about clockwork going DRM free on here or humble via twitter and they said "they are working on it" so treat it that clockwork empires MIGHT come here.
Why is Dark Souls speculated to hit GOG? Where is the source for this?
Awkiba: Why is Dark Souls speculated to hit GOG? Where is the source for this?
It's overinterpretation of this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post4431
Awkiba: Why is Dark Souls speculated to hit GOG? Where is the source for this?
Frozen: It's overinterpretation of this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post4431
Yeah, was super disappointed to realize it was just based on that. I want Dark Souls more than basically... anything else, at this point.
Chacranajxy: Yeah, was super disappointed to realize it was just based on that. I want Dark Souls more than basically... anything else, at this point.
Yeah it would have been an awesome addition to the gog library.
high rated
Eisenwald: Blood of November will come here on November, 1st. Developers confirmed it in their latest backer update. :)
I hope Outlast 2 will release at the same time it releases on Steam.
Too bad they delayed the release of the game, but oh well, if it's for the sake of quality I can wait.
NuffCatnip: I hope Outlast 2 will release at the same time it releases on Steam.
Too bad they delayed the release of the game, but oh well, if it's for the sake of quality I can wait.
I just hope it's nothing like the demo, though I highly doubt that. :l
NuffCatnip: I hope Outlast 2 will release at the same time it releases on Steam.
omega64: I just hope it's nothing like the demo, though I highly doubt that. :l
Haven't played the demo yet.
Why do you hope the game is different tham the demo?
Is it bad gameplay-wise? Or is the new theme not fitting?
omega64: I just hope it's nothing like the demo, though I highly doubt that. :l
NuffCatnip: Haven't played the demo yet.
Very low fov, even compared to the first.
More jumpscares, demo just went for shock value like finding a pile of dead children near the start etc.
There's ghosts now...
NuffCatnip: Haven't played the demo yet.
omega64: Very low fov, even compared to the first.
More jumpscares, demo just went for shock value like finding a pile of dead children near the start etc.
There's ghosts now...
Jump scares...great. :/
Let's hope they won't appear that frequently in the actual game.

Hmmm, there is a ghost in the first game...sorta. :P
omega64: Very low fov, even compared to the first.
There's ghosts now...
NuffCatnip: Jump scares...great. :/

Nanomachines, son.
NuffCatnip: Jump scares...great. :/

omega64: Nanomachines, son.
Exactly. :D
Was hoping for that reference. :)
Post edited October 29, 2016 by NuffCatnip
omega64: Nanomachines, son.
NuffCatnip: Exactly. :D
Seriously though in the demo you enter a school, you have to get something out of a locker, it locks you in the hallway until a few moments later you get jumpscared by the entire screen filling with a ghost+noise. :l
NuffCatnip: Exactly. :D
omega64: Seriously though in the demo you enter a school, you have to get something out of a locker, it locks you in the hallway until a few moments later you get jumpscared by the entire screen filling with a ghost+noise. :l
Watched a short gameplay video, it does seem a bit weird/ off, but I liked the ending...well, the nun, not the dismembering...