It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wuppo.
I expected a game along the lines of the size of Cave Story, turns out it was around the size of Kero Blaster. I just don't really feel like seeing the rest of the game though now that I know it's this close to the ending now.
Aragami 2-I got thru the first 12 missions and was having a pretty good time ninja-ing around. Then I realized there were 39 missions to go that were going to be indistinguishable from the first 12. At this point I think I've seen all the game has to offer. If there were only 25 or even 30 total missions I would probably stick it out but 51 is just too many for this game. The lack of a map is also annoying. I'd walk around lost for several minutes looking for the next objective. Far too much of a time sink for what little I got out of it.
Darvond: I'd count games not sticking as quitting; they are supposed to engage you, after all.
honglath: Warzone and Apex are engaging, or addictive even. But it is their management that ruins the experience and makes you quit in frustration at the repeated waste of opportunity to improve.

(...)

But they are fun, I will admit that.
What's wrong with Apex in your opinion?

I've been playing since the early days and I've never been happier with a multiplayer FPS.